ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Hijacked plane

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Mar 2003, 06:58 PM   #1 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.
Default Hijacked plane

there has been a plane hijacked. it was a cuban plane that had about 35 passengers. it has been intercepted by us air jets and the plane is on the ground in florida. this is breaking news so thats all i know. but damn the terrorism is starting early
Old 19 Mar 2003, 06:59 PM   #2 (permalink)
Solar-Star

too bad you couldnt be on it
-narartor

Old 19 Mar 2003, 07:01 PM   #3 (permalink)
Kyle Rayner

I wish I had a plane

Old 19 Mar 2003, 07:07 PM   #4 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

6 people arrested from on the plane
Old 19 Mar 2003, 07:11 PM   #5 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

where's a link?

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 19 Mar 2003, 07:13 PM   #6 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

just turn on the news. thats where i heard it.
Old 19 Mar 2003, 07:15 PM   #7 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

shit man, I'm still at work. I don't know what the fuck is happening.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 19 Mar 2003, 07:17 PM   #8 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

whats happenng:
plane hijacked. plane recovered
deadline has passed
us has already bombed 2 targets*they were missle launch site for iraq*
bush has signed off for war, all that is now is waiting for military generals to give the signal to go.
Old 19 Mar 2003, 07:32 PM   #9 (permalink)
TM3(and a half)

I was watching MSNBC... but then Hardball came on and SNL told me not to watch Hardball so I'm watching Comedy Central Presents... I love this lady... SHE'S MAKING FUN OF PUERTO RICANS!

Old 19 Mar 2003, 07:37 PM   #10 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

Shut up Giraffe Boy....the war is happening and you try to be funny......fuck off

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Old 19 Mar 2003, 07:42 PM   #11 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

oh shit
Old 19 Mar 2003, 07:43 PM   #12 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally posted by TM3(and a half)
I was watching MSNBC... but then Hardball came on and SNL told me not to watch Hardball so I'm watching Comedy Central Presents... I love this lady... SHE'S MAKING FUN OF PUERTO RICANS!
Wow dumbass, you're really a racist prick. Stop fuckin bashing puerta ricans you bigot. I hope a fuckin puerto rican catches your sorry ass, and breaks your fuckin skull fuckin bitch ass longneck.
Old 19 Mar 2003, 07:51 PM   #13 (permalink)
TM3(and a half)

shut up, Mac... just because you wanna sit around and watch some people get blown up doesn't mean I want to... there's a war... a war that will last a few days until Iraq is the Iraqi Sea... I don't wanna watch people whine... I want to laugh...

And, Stick... I was just kidding.

Old 19 Mar 2003, 07:53 PM   #14 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally posted by TM3(and a half)
And, Stick... I was just kidding.
Yeah, just like you were kidding the other night when you were being a racist fucking prick.
Old 19 Mar 2003, 07:54 PM   #15 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

tm3....your too naive. you will understand when ur older.