ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Puffy preparing a new B.I.G Album...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Mar 2003, 06:19 PM   #1 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Default Puffy preparing a new B.I.G Album...

Puffy Reveals Details On New B.I.G. Album

Also speaks on future, 50 Cent, Bad Boy, Method Man, more...

P. Diddy recently spoke about what he has planned for 2003 to MTV.com. The rap mogul said that he did not plan to release another solo album anytime soon due to his packed schedule as a producer.

"I'm in no rush. Right now my focus is being a producer and focusing on the artists on [my] label," Diddy said.

"I'm just looking at the scene right now and figuring which way to go," he continued. "It's a beautiful thing out here, 50 Cent is doing his thing, Nas, Jay-Z. I'm enjoying hip-hop as a fan. I've been running around touring for the longest. I thank God for everybody who supported my last album, but I was tired. I wanted to get behind the board. I want to make some new stars. I'm content with where I am now."

P. Diddy is currently working on, or will soon start working on, new albums from his Bad Boy roster including Loon, Dream, Carl Thomas, Cheri Dennis, Mario Winans, Faith Evans, New Edition, Black Rob, and 8Ball & MJG.

Diddy also is serving as the executive producer for Foxy Brown's upcoming new album and is working on new albums from Mary J. Blige, Method Man, Lenny Kravitz, and Kelly Price.

Diddy did confirm plans for a new Notorious B.I.G. album. The "collaborations" album will feature rare Biggie verses and tracks featuring stars of today. Sampling Biggie has become a new fad of sorts for hip-hop acts and the plan is to now make an entire album out of it.

"It's making a statement to the music world that Biggie's music is timeless and that no matter what, his music lives on," Puff said.

Credit: MTV

Why the fuck does he and Suge keep doing this shit?

Let them fucking Rest in Peace...

Old 19 Mar 2003, 06:28 PM   #2 (permalink)
like a pimp

pimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster ever

I guess Puffy just wants some more cash, if that's possible. He should just let it go.

Scrotum, Scrotum, It's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's the thing i keep my testes in. It's wrinkly and crinkly and covered in hair and i don't know what i'd do if it wasn't there. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin.