ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Billboard news...50 Still on top

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Mar 2003, 06:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Default Billboard news...50 Still on top

The rap star cannot be stopped as new albums from AFI, Killer Mike, Blackstreet, and Everclear debut...

50 Cent's Get Rich or Die Tryin' remained at #1 on the latest Billboard Charts after selling another 279,000 copies. The album has now sold over 3.2 million copies in six weeks.

Norah Jones held on to the #2 spot with Come Away With Me selling another 243,000 copies. R. Kelly's Chocolate Factory followed that up at #3 with 128,000 copies sold.

The Dixie Chicks claimed the #4 spot with Home selling 123,000 copies.

AFI's Sing the Sorrow debuted well at #5 with 96,000 copies sold.

The soundtrack to Chicago landed at #6 with 94,000 copies sold, followed by Fabolous' Street Dreams at #7 with 92,000 copies sold.

Kid Rock's Cocky continues its amazing run at #8 with 92,000 copies sold, followed by Evanescence's Fallen at #9 with 91,000 copies sold.

Killer Mike's Monster rounds out the top 10 with 79,000 copies sold.

Blackstreet's first album in four years, Level II, debuted at #14 with 52,000 copies sold.

Everclear's Slow Motion Daydream was a disappointment, opening at #33.

I told you people this would happen 4 moths ago...The boy is dominating the world

Old 19 Mar 2003, 06:04 PM   #2 (permalink)
like a pimp

pimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster ever

I agree, especially b/c there's no pop crap coming out like it used to. It used to be churned out all the time, now the good music is holding it's own.

Chocolate Factory is great and i highly recommend it.

Scrotum, Scrotum, It's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's the thing i keep my testes in. It's wrinkly and crinkly and covered in hair and i don't know what i'd do if it wasn't there. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin.
Old 19 Mar 2003, 10:21 PM   #3 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

The only thing I see bumping 50 cents is Linkin Park on the 25th.

Old 19 Mar 2003, 10:23 PM   #4 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

PS.....I didnt find 50 cents album all that worthy.......I recorded it.....and traded it in for Sean Pauls new one.

Old 19 Mar 2003, 10:23 PM   #5 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

^^^^Dammit...You might be right...

Old 21 Mar 2003, 12:28 PM   #6 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Originally posted by GOLDY
PS.....I didnt find 50 cents album all that worthy.......I recorded it.....and traded it in for Sean Pauls new one.
WHAT THE FUCK? NOT WORTHY? SEAN PAUL? THE HIGH YELLOW REGGAE GUY?

Old 21 Mar 2003, 01:57 PM   #7 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:
Originally posted by TRUTH PAC
WHAT THE FUCK? NOT WORTHY? SEAN PAUL? THE HIGH YELLOW REGGAE GUY?
Gimmie the light!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 21 Mar 2003, 03:52 PM   #8 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

lol...jack ass

Old 21 Mar 2003, 03:59 PM   #9 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

50 cent is ok, but someone told me to download what they thought was the best song on the album (Many Men) and his voice just bothers me. I mean, the lyrics were good, but hardcore lyrics just sound funny comin from someone that sounds like him.
Old 21 Mar 2003, 04:11 PM   #10 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

I didn't tell you it was the best song on the album....did i?

Old 21 Mar 2003, 04:18 PM   #11 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally posted by TRUTH PAC
I didn't tell you it was the best song on the album....did i?
Nah it wasn't you. It was someone else, not from here though.