ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

My name is .........and i'm a dork.....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Mar 2003, 03:48 PM   #1 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default My name is .........and i'm a dork.....

Ok, the radio station i listen to in the mornings does this sometimes so i thought i would try it here. The idea is this, post something you have done that would make you look like a dork, for example, maybe walking down the street, looking at a woman, and running into a pole, not watching where you were going.

Here is mine.. Im Double K and im a dork...

Once i was getting ready to go to work, so i grab all my stuff, i have my computer, paperwork, etc....all in my hands and im searching for my keys. i look everywhere for my keys for literally 10 to 15 minutes, every room, every where, until, 10 to 15 minutes later i realize i had them in my hand the whole time.
Old 19 Mar 2003, 03:53 PM   #2 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

Ok

Im I dont what the hell my name is and im a dork

I went camping a few weeks back and I wore shorts, and I froze. And there was ice all over the trees so I go to climb, my friends are like "No dude your going to get hurt", but I climb up slip and fall and crack a rib. It still isnt 100 percent. And i was cold too.
Old 19 Mar 2003, 03:58 PM   #3 (permalink)

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

Come on I know your all dorks
Old 19 Mar 2003, 04:26 PM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

lol did something similar about running into a pole when stairing at some chick. This is how it went....

In the summer I work in a small entertainment park with rides/arcade/water park/go karts. And my job was fixing and cleaning up the park. So I would walk by the waterpark all the time. And there is this really hot chick that was a life guard and she goes to my school, and everyone at school thinks she's so hot. So I was walking, and it was down a hill, and I didn't see this small hole in front of me, and I triped in it and fell on my ass. lol. well thats my story.
Old 19 Mar 2003, 06:13 PM   #5 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

"the dorkifications are endless" - edge
Old 19 Mar 2003, 09:19 PM   #6 (permalink)

ok n/m i guess others posted in this.
Old 19 Mar 2003, 09:59 PM   #7 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

My name is Sweet Tooth and I'm a dork.

I was at work and I went to check on a computer from one of the employees. She is damn hot and I like her ass so that day she had one of those kinda low pants as she bent over to pick up some folders that she had on a cabinet I got stupified and hit my head with the desk. Damn It hurted a lot.. But hey it payed off cause I went you with her.
Old 19 Mar 2003, 10:07 PM   #8 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

My name is Jason and I am dork...

One day I saw this hot chick at school and I was walking in the hallway and then all of the sudden I bump into somebody and they got all pissed off me and I apologized,I felt like a dork when I was apologizing.
Old 19 Mar 2003, 10:14 PM   #9 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Hi Im Goldy and Im a dork.....

This one time in Bandcamp........naaaa really though....

I went to my car with my daughter and went to turn off my alarm.....well my doors are supposed to unlock when I turn off my alram.....well they didnt .......my alarm was messing up.......so I went to my trunk of my hatchback......used my key to open it and put my doaghter in and told her to climb through to unlock the door What a dork I was.