ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

hi kevin....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Mar 2003, 01:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
Solar-Star

Default hi kevin....

Hey bitches!...hey sir...im looking for a kevin...i heard hes so nice...and all the ladies love him...and some men too!...any way...can you give me a billion points...thanks mister!....ill be your friend...because im bad bert!

oh yeah.....this thread is about why do you like kevin
-narrator

Old 19 Mar 2003, 01:21 PM   #2 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof
Default Re: hi kevin....

Quote:
Originally posted by Bad-Bert
Hey bitches!...hey sir...im looking for a kevin...i heard hes so nice...and all the ladies love him...and some men too!...any way...can you give me a billion points...thanks mister!....ill be your friend...because im bad bert!

-narrator
Why don't you ask users for points braniac?
Old 19 Mar 2003, 01:22 PM   #3 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK
Default Re: hi kevin....

Quote:
Originally posted by Bad-Bert

-narrator
why do you want a billion points anyway
Old 19 Mar 2003, 01:25 PM   #4 (permalink)
Solar-Star

hey bitches!....leave me the lone!...i want to speak to my friendI big kev!....because im bad bert

Old 19 Mar 2003, 01:27 PM   #5 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

lmao

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 19 Mar 2003, 01:27 PM   #6 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

riiight whatever you say..
Old 19 Mar 2003, 01:33 PM   #7 (permalink)
Solar-Star

Quote:
Originally posted by CrAzy Beautiful
riiight whatever you say..
hey bitches!....i know you...hehe...i seen you naked....i think i even sucked your titties....you never payed me for that....i want my money....because im bad bert

Old 19 Mar 2003, 01:43 PM   #8 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

yeah, pay up. that kind a attention isn't free

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 19 Mar 2003, 06:56 PM   #9 (permalink)
Solar-Star

bad bert is still waiting for your damn ass!
-nararator

Old 19 Mar 2003, 07:25 PM   #10 (permalink)
TM3(and a half)

LMAO! IT'S BERT! Hey, StarScream... you wanna start a petitionwith me to get Kevin banned? Nah... I'm just kidding... I couldn't do that to him... Kevin's like the mom I never had...

Old 19 Mar 2003, 07:30 PM   #11 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

HEy BAd Bert.....Is your ass ina wheelcahir too??? Or do you just go along for the ride???

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Old 19 Mar 2003, 07:33 PM   #12 (permalink)
Solar-Star

Quote:
Originally posted by TM3(and a half)
LMAO! IT'S BERT! Hey, StarScream... you wanna start a petitionwith me to get Kevin banned? Nah... I'm just kidding... I couldn't do that to him... Kevin's like the mom I never had...
lol, funny you mention that, the time kevin banned me for life, i made a ban kevin thread.
-narrator

Old 19 Mar 2003, 07:41 PM   #13 (permalink)
TM3(and a half)

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. McMahon
HEy BAd Bert.....Is your ass ina wheelcahir too??? Or do you just go along for the ride???
Meh... shut up, Mac... nobody wants to here from you...

And that's pretty funny, SS... I think I remember that... I remember Kevin talking in the MODS forums about how you'd be the first person he'd ban! LMAO!

Old 19 Mar 2003, 07:45 PM   #14 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Hey Giraffe, why do you always ride Scream's nutz?
Old 19 Mar 2003, 07:48 PM   #15 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

lol sweat his balls