ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Alright I'm Sick Of This Already

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Mar 2003, 04:28 AM   #1 (permalink)
THE PHENOM666

Sasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster ever
Alright I'm Sick Of This Already

Ok,I'm sick of this man.I don't want to have gimmicks anymore,I don't want to have fights anymore,I've had enough of this.I want to be myself,yeah.....let me be myself now.No more silly threads and fights.

So tell me,how do I change my username?Yeah,I wanna change it and be a normal poster.But I'll be known as the lol...... Alright....that's all

REst iN....Ummm....nah,not anymore

Last edited by Sasquatch; 19 Mar 2003 at 04:34 AM.
Old 19 Mar 2003, 04:32 AM   #2 (permalink)
One more match

Hollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Hollywood Hogan

click home, up top, then go to the store and choose change your username.......you need a certain amount of points to do it...
Old 19 Mar 2003, 04:39 AM   #3 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via MSN to Da Loo

And this woulnt happen to be anything to do with this would it?

To Rocky McJohnson and STICK Nizzle

Ok buddy I fucked you up...but dont feel bad Ive done it to countless people.

But because you Knew your Role, Shut your mouth I will donate you the points for your name change. Plus a few extra. seeing as you only have about 80 points

Old 19 Mar 2003, 04:48 AM   #4 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

I read the post and phenom got absolutely cleaned up.

Old 19 Mar 2003, 04:52 AM   #5 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally posted by shane
Same as every Da Loo opponent
Old 19 Mar 2003, 04:57 AM   #6 (permalink)
THE PHENOM666

Sasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster ever

Quote:
Originally posted by Da Loo
And this woulnt happen to be anything to do with this would it?

To Rocky McJohnson and STICK Nizzle

Ok buddy I fucked you up...but dont feel bad Ive done it to countless people.

But because you Knew your Role, Shut your mouth I will donate you the points for your name change. Plus a few extra. seeing as you only have about 80 points

No Da Loo,it's not because of you.I've been tired of this since I was in PW.Yeah....and people are starting to have a bad impression on me although I'm not the type that they think I am.I've met someone who's worst than you and I've kicked his ass.So it's not because of you I just lost the mood to continue this gimmick so I can't play it like I used to.

REst iN...oops sorry

Old 19 Mar 2003, 05:00 AM   #7 (permalink)
THE PHENOM666

Quote:
Originally posted by shane
]

It was not because I couldn't fight back,but it was because I didn't want to fight back.

Old 19 Mar 2003, 05:18 AM   #8 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Quote:
Originally posted by THE PHENOM666
]

It was not because I couldn't fight back,but it was because I didn't want to fight back.

Yah....OK

Read your posts again and say that you wasnt, silly boy.

You even said I want To War, silly fart.
Old 19 Mar 2003, 05:22 AM   #9 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

And da loo delivers some more sweet chin music

Old 19 Mar 2003, 05:23 AM   #10 (permalink)
THE PHENOM666

Quote:
Originally posted by Da Loo
Yah....OK

Read your posts again and say that you wasnt, silly boy.

You even said I want To War, silly fart.

Not anymore you idiot!!Now stop being a.......damn why don't you just shut up and piss off?Not anymore ok?Well if you want it so damn hardly,I can have one last match with ya to end this crap.

What do you say? I hope you won't.....but if you do.....fine,sure I can.One last run.....

REst iN PEace..

Old 19 Mar 2003, 05:28 AM   #11 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Quote:
Originally posted by THE PHENOM666
Not anymore you idiot!!Now stop being a.......damn why don't you just shut up and piss off?Not anymore ok?Well if you want it so damn hardly,I can have one last match with ya to end this crap.

What do you say? I hope you won't.....but if you do.....fine,sure I can.One last run.....

REst iN PEace..
lmao hard to get your words out? difficult seeing as you just contradicted yourself in this thread? I aint bothered I can wipe the floor with anyone. I will let it rest at that or I can further humiliate your ass? Its up to you, call me out in the Warzone if you wanna go. I can only post now and again, just like in here.

I am at work