ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

What ever happened to the super mods?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Mar 2003, 12:04 AM   #1 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak
Default What ever happened to the super mods?

As of this writing, I can only think of 2 super mods here at PWF and that's Stone Cold and The Rock.

Whatever happend to the super mods. We used to have somthing like 3 or 4 of them, didn't we?

So I ask you, why the decrease in the # of super mods? Why have so much work for just 2 people? Why not bumb some of the older posters that have proven themselves valuable to PWF to the Super mod status?

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
Old 19 Mar 2003, 12:05 AM   #2 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

yeah like me lol
Old 19 Mar 2003, 12:07 AM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Mac is still supermod, and WW is still a supermod.

I say WW should be FIRED and replaced with Truth.

Underburn is either admin or supermod still I think, and he should be FIRED as well.
Old 19 Mar 2003, 12:08 AM   #4 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

SC, Rock, Mr. McMahon, Underburn and White Wolf.
Old 19 Mar 2003, 12:09 AM   #5 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

Quote:
Originally posted by LudaSTICK
Underburn is either admin or supermod still I think, and he should be FIRED as well.

yeah and put me there in place lol
Old 19 Mar 2003, 12:10 AM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I just realized your member number is 187 WLS. That's cool as hell....
Old 19 Mar 2003, 12:11 AM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by LudaSTICK
I just realized your member number is 187 WLS. That's cool as hell....

yup I planned it that way lol
Old 19 Mar 2003, 12:17 AM   #8 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of

yeah I agree Stick. How much more does Truth have to do, and WW not do, for Truth to finally become a super mod?

I actually have been told before that Underburn does alot of work on programs and things of that nature for the site. If that's true, then I think he should be able to keep his spot.

And I thought that Mac left PWF. He did leave PWF didn't he? Cause if he didn't, then I would have had him on that first list of super mods.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
Old 19 Mar 2003, 12:19 AM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by The Bleak
And I thought that Mac left PWF. He did leave PWF didn't he? Cause if he didn't, then I would have had him on that first list of super mods.

nope he is still here
Old 19 Mar 2003, 12:20 AM   #10 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Nah he was thinkin about leavin but decided to stay.
Old 19 Mar 2003, 12:42 AM   #11 (permalink)
I've been bewitched...

CuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster ever

Truth already has a spot, getting me a beer.

stupid little bitch.......

make me a supermod

hey, it's my opinnion

Picture Association:

Forbidden Love

Shmuck
Old 19 Mar 2003, 12:45 AM   #12 (permalink)
Kyle Rayner

a supermod once tried to test me, I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti

Old 19 Mar 2003, 07:32 PM   #13 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

Im still here putting my foot in peoples ass. And before I leave Truth will be a supermod....I GARAUNTEE IT

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Old 19 Mar 2003, 08:36 PM   #14 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

hey nice to again McMahon. Nice job on stealing Kevin's woman.

Old 19 Mar 2003, 09:26 PM   #15 (permalink)
Quiet you....

Johnny Canuck is on a distinguished road

I think we can all agree on one thing though....

It's a damn travesty that I haven't been made supermod here.