ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

How my date went Saturday.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 Mar 2003, 11:58 PM   #1 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak
Default How my date went Saturday.

well we went to Chagico. It was a good movie, but I was more interested in the company.

As soon as we sat down, Nicole curled up into the chair and gabbed a hold of my arm. She looked so adorable. During the movie we were cuddled up the whole time with her head either on my sholder, my head on her sholder, or more times than not, or heads resting together against eachother.

After I took her home, we sat outside on her porch staring at the moon and talking for an Hour or 2. Then I reluctently left.

Sunday, we got back together and spent the whole day together. We watched some movies at her place, then we took her dog for a walk on the beach. We walked slowly down the beach as the dog ran circles around us.

On the way back we stopped at a little park with some picnic tables. She laid down on one and I sat right beside her with my arm on top of her. I was holding the dogs leash so the dog was always running around the table pulling me on top of Nicole. Damn is that a smart dog. We sat like that for about 2 or 3 hours and talked. then I walked her home and went home myself.

Needless to say, I had a wonderful time. I feel even more strongly about her now. I just hope that things will work out for me.

So since you wanted to know how it went, what do you think about how the date went? Also, do you think I have any chance at all in getting into a more serious realationship with Nicole?

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
Old 19 Mar 2003, 12:03 AM   #2 (permalink)
Kyle Rayner

loser...kidding

Old 19 Mar 2003, 12:03 AM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Damn dude, that's great. It sounds like you and her had a great time and I'm happy for you. It doesn't sound like things were rushed, and it also doesn't sound like you're movin too slow.

From the way it sounds, you might be able to get more serious with her, depending on how things go the next time you're with her and what not.

Best of luck to you man, I hope things work out with you and her.
Old 19 Mar 2003, 12:04 AM   #4 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

great news am happy that you two hit it off and yeah I think you two have a good chance
Old 19 Mar 2003, 12:11 AM   #5 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of

thanks Stick and Syn. I hope your both right and that things work out between us. By the way Stick, how is things between you and your girl?

who is this Rayner bitch? I jobber with 4 posts and he already is back taking a PWF vetern. How foolish. But at least the guy has taste and like the Green Lantern.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
Old 19 Mar 2003, 12:14 AM   #6 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Relax Bleak, he's an old friend of Stick and myself. By the by, congrats on your date. Hope the next one turns out better
Old 19 Mar 2003, 12:15 AM   #7 (permalink)
Kyle Rayner

Quote:
Originally posted by The Bleak
thanks Stick and Syn. I hope your both right and that things work out between us. By the way Stick, how is things between you and your girl?

who is this Rayner bitch? I jobber with 4 posts and he already is back taking a PWF vetern. How foolish. But at least the guy has taste and like the Green Lantern.
who you callin a bitch you fuckin crybabt...you want your momma baby? go cry to her

Old 19 Mar 2003, 12:16 AM   #8 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
No problem man. Things with my girl are all fucked up still cuz of her bitch ass mom, but I'm dealin. Thanks for the inquiry....
Old 19 Mar 2003, 12:22 AM   #9 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

What else is have me for a friend for Stick? I figured things were still screwed, but I thought her mom might be done PMSing by now.

Hey Rayner, all I saw was a guy with 4 posts talking back so I did what is natural. But since Ryan has vouched for ya, you must be cool so I'll be a man and apoligze.

Old 19 Mar 2003, 12:24 AM   #10 (permalink)
Kyle Rayner

Quote:
What else is have me for a friend for Stick? I figured things were still screwed, but I thought her mom might be done PMSing by now.

Hey Rayner, all I saw was a guy with 4 posts talking back so I did what is natural. But since Ryan has vouched for ya, you must be cool so I'll be a man and apoligze.
well gee thanks mister...an apology....wow
allow me to file that under things I don't give a damn about...thanks again tho....

Old 19 Mar 2003, 12:25 AM   #11 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Gentlemen... be nice.
Old 19 Mar 2003, 12:27 AM   #12 (permalink)
Kyle Rayner

Quote:
Originally posted by Saint Anger
Gentlemen... be nice.
did the chow yun fat fan just say that????? quiet you

Old 19 Mar 2003, 12:28 AM   #13 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Yes I did, stop being an ass before I start editing your posts...and don't tell me to be quiet
Old 19 Mar 2003, 12:31 AM   #14 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
LOL, she PMSes for life I think. Stupid fuckin bloody cunt....
Old 19 Mar 2003, 12:31 AM   #15 (permalink)
Kyle Rayner

Quote:
Originally posted by Saint Anger
Yes I did, stop being an ass before I start editing your posts...and don't tell me to be quiet
ewww I'm a mod...I have special mod powers
I usae them to make up for personal inadequecies....

quiet you