ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Alright I Got A Serious Question For All.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 Mar 2003, 06:40 PM   #1 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default Alright I Got A Serious Question For All.

Guys- What DONT you like about your package?

Ladies- What dont you like about your stuff.
Old 18 Mar 2003, 07:06 PM   #2 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default Re: Alright I Got A Serious Question For All.

Quote:
Originally posted by Adolf Hitler
Guys- What DONT you like about your package?
When you wake up in the morning with a stiffie....not cause your turned on but because you gotta piss.........and its a hurting stiffie.

Old 18 Mar 2003, 07:08 PM   #3 (permalink)

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default Re: Re: Alright I Got A Serious Question For All.

Quote:
Originally posted by GOLDY
When you wake up in the morning with a stiffie....not cause your turned on but because you gotta piss.........and its a hurting stiffie.
Yeah when I lived with my parents at home I hated that.

lol
Old 18 Mar 2003, 07:09 PM   #4 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default Re: Alright I Got A Serious Question For All.

Quote:
Originally posted by Adolf Hitler
Ladies- What dont you like about your stuff.
What stuff?
My little toes don't have toenails. I find that depressing...
Old 18 Mar 2003, 07:16 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by SodaGirl
What stuff?
Theres not really a cool name for you ladies privies, so I said stuff.

I could have said Tits and cooch, but then id sound like my 13 year old nephew...
Old 18 Mar 2003, 07:17 PM   #6 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

OK...Well...no complaints I guess. Cept they ain't seeing any action.
Old 18 Mar 2003, 07:22 PM   #7 (permalink)
I Have Issues

My package is too big for it's own good, when I get randy it takes forever to go back down. I could poke a fuckin eye out with that thing. My thing can fill the grand canyon.... okay I'll stop there, you all know I'm making this stuff up. hahaha um seriously though, I have no complaints about my dick except that I'm not usin it enough (seuxal innuedo, waits for laughter from the crowd)

Old 18 Mar 2003, 07:29 PM   #8 (permalink)

Ahh Being a kid was a fun part of my life...
Old 18 Mar 2003, 07:46 PM   #9 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

What I dont like about my package? Umm...well, Ive had a package break sometimes causing the items inside it to fall out or be damaged during shipment. So I guess that would be a reason.

Last edited by Apocalypse; 18 Mar 2003 at 07:49 PM.
Old 18 Mar 2003, 07:52 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by xX MetalHead Xx
What I dont like about my package? Umm...well, Ive had a package break sometimes causing the items inside it to fall out or be damaged during shipment. So I guess that would be a reason.

Old 18 Mar 2003, 08:28 PM   #11 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally posted by SodaGirl
What stuff?
You got it good.....my little toes the nails grow strait up!!!

Old 18 Mar 2003, 08:45 PM   #12 (permalink)
I've been bewitched...

CuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster ever

i have no problem with my package thank you very much.

it's just dandy.

Picture Association:

Forbidden Love

Shmuck