ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Soul...........

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 Mar 2003, 05:58 PM   #1 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default Soul...........

After watching underCover Brother for like the 10th time theres a part that always cracks me up. Where Dave Chepale is naming Black Men. He says Babe Ruth..........Black man. Maddona.......sleeps with black men. So here we go.......heres your chance....

Take someone and say what race they would be other than the ones they are.....doesnt have to be just black or white it can be any race.

Bill Clinton...........Black Man
Hillary Clinton...........Polish Woman

Old 18 Mar 2003, 06:09 PM   #2 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Eminem....Mexican

NAS....White man

Stephanie Mcmahon....Black Woman...Look at her ass

Old 18 Mar 2003, 06:13 PM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Carlton from "Fresh Prince" - White

Damn, this is tougher than I thought it would be....
Old 18 Mar 2003, 06:33 PM   #4 (permalink)
Shoot Me Again

Head Banger will become famous soon enoughHead Banger will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally posted by THE TRUTH
Eminem....Mexican
speaking for my people....he'd be tied up & hung over a tree & treated like a pinata if he was one of us
Old 18 Mar 2003, 06:35 PM   #5 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

WHY?

Old 18 Mar 2003, 06:39 PM   #6 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Robbin Williams......................MUTT

Old 18 Mar 2003, 06:41 PM   #7 (permalink)
Shoot Me Again

Head Banger will become famous soon enoughHead Banger will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally posted by THE TRUTH
WHY?

just cause i don't like him & it's fun when we do it to people...come one now, you can't tell me you wouldn't wanna do that to someone
Old 18 Mar 2003, 06:43 PM   #8 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

You can do it to me......just make sure the sticks are under 9 inches long.......ok?

Old 18 Mar 2003, 06:59 PM   #9 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Originally posted by Dimebag Darrell
just cause i don't like him & it's fun when we do it to people...come one now, you can't tell me you wouldn't wanna do that to someone
I have done that to smoeone...lol