ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

I'm in school

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 Mar 2003, 10:51 AM   #1 (permalink)
Go shawty...

G-Unit is on a distinguished road
Default I'm in school

man my class is pretty gay, so i skipped and came to the computer lab... shhhhh, dont tell anyone!

go shawty, its yo birthday, we gon' party like its yo birthday, we gon' sip Bacardi like its yo birthday, and you know we dont give a fuck its not yo birthday!

Old 18 Mar 2003, 10:54 AM   #2 (permalink)
like a pimp

pimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster ever

too late

Scrotum, Scrotum, It's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's the thing i keep my testes in. It's wrinkly and crinkly and covered in hair and i don't know what i'd do if it wasn't there. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin.
Old 18 Mar 2003, 11:00 AM   #3 (permalink)
I Have Issues

And I thought my thread was sppppppppamish.

Old 18 Mar 2003, 02:17 PM   #4 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I'm at work...

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 18 Mar 2003, 02:24 PM   #5 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Random thoughts is down the hall....
Old 18 Mar 2003, 02:26 PM   #6 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

PS-I'm at home.

Would rather be wherever Exo is.

Even if that's at work.

I'd find 'something' to do.
Old 18 Mar 2003, 02:33 PM   #7 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

SCHOOL..HA THE MCJOHNSON RECALLS ONE O THOSE CANDYASS CELEBRATION GIMMICK SHOWS THAT JABRONIS PUT ON..THE ROCKY RECALLS THE PEOPLES KISSING BOOTH..OH WELL WELL LOOKS LIKE THE SCHOOL HAS OUTDONE THEMSELVES THIS YEAR..THEY BRUNG HOOKERS..UH THEY AREN'T HOOKERS GREAT ONE..THEY'RE CHEERLEADERS..NOT IF THEY'RE CHARGIN BABY,NOT IF THEY'RE CHARGIN..THE OF COURSE WE AVE THE PEOPLES BAKE SALE..WOAH WOAH WOAH..YEAH I THINK ROCKT CAN INDEED BELIEVE THAT IT AIN'T BUTTER BABY..USE A SUB AND YOU HAVE YOUR ASS HANDED TO YA BY THE PEOPLES DUNK THE PRINCIPAL STALL..NOW YOU GO AHEAD AND MAKE A NEW BATCH WITH REAL BUTTER,OTHERWISE TYHE MCJOHNSON WILL BE SENDIN YOUR POLITICALLY CORRECT ASS BACK TO ENGLAND..WHATS WRONG WITH ENGLAND GREAT ONE..WELL FOR STARTERS THE COUNTRY IS RUN BY A FOSSIL THAT CALLS ITSELF THE QUEEN..TRANSLATION..BEING A FAGGOT IS COMPULSARY..WELL ACTUALLY ENGLAND IS LIKE HAVING SEX WITH THE PEOPLES SISTER..DISTASTEFULL YET DELICIOUS..NOW GO ON AND MOVE YOUR FAT ALL YOU CAN EAT ASS DOWN TO THAT PONSEROSA..AND HEY WORDS OF WISDOM..YOU AIN'T IN A FEDERAL PRISON SO DON'T EAT LIKE YOUR TRYIN TO MAKE A PIG LOOK LIKE IT HAS GOOD MANNERS..OH YEAH GOOD TIMES AT SCHOOL..GOOD TIMES.
Old 18 Mar 2003, 02:35 PM   #8 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

I used to skip boring classes when i was at school especially when we had a subsitute teacher. Oh and i won't tell know one.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 18 Mar 2003, 02:57 PM   #9 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally posted by SodaGirl
PS-I'm at home.

Would rather be wherever Exo is.

Even if that's at work.

I'd find 'something' to do.
marry me baby.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 18 Mar 2003, 03:03 PM   #10 (permalink)
I've been bewitched...

CuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster ever

yeah, marry him

Picture Association:

Forbidden Love

Shmuck
Old 18 Mar 2003, 03:09 PM   #11 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Yeah, marry me.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 18 Mar 2003, 03:36 PM   #12 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally posted by €XØDÜS
marry me baby.
Shes mine, numbnuts!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Old 18 Mar 2003, 03:51 PM   #13 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

hardly.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 18 Mar 2003, 04:14 PM   #14 (permalink)
Orphaned.

Quote:
Originally posted by €XØDÜS
marry me baby.
ok

Now gimme gimme gimme.
Old 18 Mar 2003, 04:18 PM   #15 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. McMahon
Shes mine, numbnuts!!!
She's mine so back of you all......... Ah skip it.