ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

New Movies to see coming out?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Mar 2003, 10:17 PM   #1 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default New Movies to see coming out?

Mine.......I cant wait to see..............

PhoneBooth
AngerManagement
BadBoys 2

More to come.........

Old 17 Mar 2003, 10:35 PM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Phone Booth has a retarded name, but looks like it will be a really great flick.

Anger Management also looks like it will be pretty good.

The Core looks like it could be great. Lots of special effects and a good plot could make it a good money maker.

Ummm I haven't seen any previews for Bad Boys 2, but I liked the first one and if Martin Lawrence and Will Smith are back for this one, I'd like to see it.

Can't think of anymore, but if I do, I'll post em.
Old 17 Mar 2003, 10:57 PM   #3 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Martin and Will are back.....and in the previews there undercover at a Klan meeting.....they undo there sheets and Martin says hey were the Negros............It looks funny.....but I doubt it will be as funny as the first.

The first ones best scene was the attepted carjack in the begining.....when Martin says"Why do I always get the big burly motherfuckers" I crack up everytime at that scene.

Old 17 Mar 2003, 11:17 PM   #4 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Bad Boys 2...Hopefully DC'S only home town Movie star, can make it back to upper echleon of comics...Will Smith should be able to9 help him do that...

Old 18 Mar 2003, 06:34 AM   #5 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

i cant wait to see bruce almighty, terminator 3, bad boys 2, hulk, x2, just saw tears of the sun thought it was cool wouldnt mind seeing willard not sure though
Old 18 Mar 2003, 11:18 AM   #6 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

The new Samuel Jackson/John Travolta movie "Basic" looks good as well. Can't wait for X2, The Hulk looks like it's worth a show. The new Vinnie D. movie "A Man Apart" looks like it could be pretty cool. But so did XXX, but I'm willing to fogive him for that.
Old 18 Mar 2003, 12:27 PM   #7 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

I Can't wait till anger management comes out!

Old 18 Mar 2003, 04:45 PM   #8 (permalink)
Kevin Garnett

The Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via MSN to The Big Ticket

Quote:
Originally posted by Forbidden Sin
I Can't wait till anger management comes out!
^^Same here^^

Go Timberwolves!
Old 19 Mar 2003, 08:12 AM   #9 (permalink)
Fear the Spear !!!!

Danevs is on a distinguished road

hulk, indy 4 and x2

Its the question on everyones mind in sports entertainment......

WHOS NEXT ???

Old 20 Mar 2003, 01:26 AM   #10 (permalink)
Kyle Rayner

Anger Management
Phone Booth
Basic
X2
T3
Hulk
Bruce Almighty
Malibu's most wanted
whatever that Chris Rock president movie is called
LOTR: Return of the King

Old 20 Mar 2003, 01:56 AM   #11 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

the matrix 2, 3