ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Have you ever thought...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Mar 2003, 02:13 PM   #1 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default Have you ever thought...

that one of your friends parents were hot or sexy?
Old 17 Mar 2003, 02:17 PM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Yup, sure have. This was way back in elementary school. There were two brothers, Randy and Henry (I think they had a younger brother named Andrew too, but he was a dumbass) and I thought their mom was pretty hot. I can't remember her name, but she would sunbathe on her stomach topless in the backyard, and I would look out the window of their room hoping for her to get up
Old 17 Mar 2003, 02:19 PM   #3 (permalink)

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

I have in Middle school I would have made sweet love to her and her daughter.
Old 17 Mar 2003, 02:21 PM   #4 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via MSN to Da Loo

Yep. Me an a bunch of my mates had a crush on one of our mate mom. Man was she a dick tease. She always wore sexy stuff and used to play up to us that just made you wanna bend her over there and then
Old 17 Mar 2003, 02:25 PM   #5 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Hell I had an affair with the mom of a friend of mine. She was really hot and her mom too. This was a year ago. I did both but not at the same time.
Old 17 Mar 2003, 02:25 PM   #6 (permalink)

Come on ladies you gotta answer too.
Old 17 Mar 2003, 02:59 PM   #7 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

OH VERY MUCH SO,THE MCJOHNSON FOUND ONE OF HIS GIMMICK BUDDYS FRIENDS VERY APPEALING..SO THE MCJOHNSON GOES AHEAD AND HE DECIDES TO BRING UP WHAT THE CANDYASS IS OUTTA THE ROOM..THE FACT WAS THAT HE WAS MOST LIKELY JERKIN OFF OVER HIS SISTERS BARBIE DOLLS..HELL EVEN KEN COULDN'T COMPETE WITH THAT SICK FFFFFRRREAK..SO ANYWAY THE MCJOHNSON GOES AHEAD AND SAYS HEY MISS RUMSFIELD..YOU LOOKIN FINE TODAY BABY..HOW ABOUT GOIN ONE...ON ONE...WITH THE GREAT ONE..ARE YOU SERIOUS..YOU'RE JUST A BOY..GET OUTTA MY HOUSE YOU LITTLE SLEAZE BEFORE I CALL YOUR MOTHER...WOAH WOAH WOAH TIME OUT WOAH...NOW YOU MAY BE ABLE TO GIVE SOME FINE TIGHT ASSED TEENAGERS A RUN FOR THEIR MONEY..BUT ITS FOR ALL THE WRONG REASONS..YOU GOT A HELLUVA LOT MORE EXPERIENCE THAN ANY OTHER SKANK WALKIN DOWNTOWN MIAMI..OH AND ROCKY SHOULD KNOW..Y'SEE THE MILLIONS HAVE A NICKNAME FOR YOU..THE WHITE GINSIN FIN LADY...ALSO KNOWN AS THE TOWN BICYCLE..YOU WANNA KNOW WHY..BECAUSE EVERYBODY AND THE MCJOHNSON MEANS EEEVERYBODY HAS HAD A RIDE OUTTA YA..AND THROW IN THE FACT THAT YOU COULD DRINK EVERY SUMBITCH IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD UNDER THE TABLE AND WE HAVE THE MAKINGS FOR A PRIZE SLUT..THERES JUST ONE PROBLEM..YOU SPEND WAAAAAYY TOO MUCH MONEY TRYIN TO LOOK THAT CHEAP..PEOPLES PIMPS WOULD HAVE YOUR ASS IN A SLING BEFORE LUNCH IF THEY KNEW WHAT YOU PAID AT FLEE MARKETS FOR THOSE RAGS YOU CALL CLOTHES...NOW YOU TAKE YOU,YOUR IRON LUNG AND YOUR FRUITY SON UPSTAIRS AND GET SOME DIGNITY..OH AND FYI YOU MIGHT WANNA CHECK UPSTAIRS..YOU'RE SONS GOT A DOLLY FETISH..GIVE HIM A YEAR AND HE'LL BE READIN BRAIL..THE SICK FFFFFRREAK.
Old 17 Mar 2003, 03:01 PM   #8 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

No....
Old 17 Mar 2003, 03:04 PM   #9 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Nope.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 17 Mar 2003, 03:22 PM   #10 (permalink)
like a pimp

pimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster ever

Yes. A friend of mine has a hot mom. Not bad for a 40 year old woman. She used to be cool, then all of a sudden she became very, very religious. Now she's going to church 3 or 4 times a week and she's a bitch now. she thinks she's better than me for some reason, always trying to put me down. I should teach her a lesson, if you know what i mean......huh?.....huh?

Scrotum, Scrotum, It's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's the thing i keep my testes in. It's wrinkly and crinkly and covered in hair and i don't know what i'd do if it wasn't there. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin.
Old 17 Mar 2003, 04:46 PM   #11 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

ugh...fuck no, theyre too old
Old 17 Mar 2003, 04:47 PM   #12 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

My girls mother is one sweet piece of ass...But she's about 40.

Old 17 Mar 2003, 04:49 PM   #13 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Originally posted by THE TRUTH
My girls mother is one sweet piece of ass...But she's about 40.
Whats the big deal? The one I had the affair was 40 too.
Old 17 Mar 2003, 04:50 PM   #14 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

^^^^I've been with older women...It's a great experience...But i feel all nasty afterwards, I'll stick to the PYT'S...

Old 17 Mar 2003, 04:52 PM   #15 (permalink)
I hate people

Quote:
Originally posted by THE TRUTH
^^^^I've been with older women...It's a great experience...But i feel all nasty afterwards, I'll stick to the PYT'S...
Nah I'm cool. And besides they are more passionate at times.