ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

ok, lets get this over with

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Mar 2003, 07:29 PM   #1 (permalink)
Administrator

skylight has disabled reputation
Default ok, lets get this over with

since everyone seems so interested in me tonight for some reason...ask all dumbass questions in here..

if you want to call me, pm me and ill give you my cell number. i probably wont answer, but my voice is on the voicemail. that should be enough.

ask away.
Old 16 Mar 2003, 07:30 PM   #2 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

Are you a virgin?

Will you take 5 of my points away?

Cuz SC is point happy.
Old 16 Mar 2003, 07:30 PM   #3 (permalink)
Tig_Bitties

do you look anything at all like Whitey?

Old 16 Mar 2003, 07:31 PM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Can I be supermod?
Old 16 Mar 2003, 07:31 PM   #5 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Why do you copy everything that Tracey does on his site? Are you two really lovers?

Old 16 Mar 2003, 07:33 PM   #6 (permalink)
Tig_Bitties

How "close" are you and SC really?

Old 16 Mar 2003, 07:33 PM   #7 (permalink)
Administrator

no to all the above
Old 16 Mar 2003, 07:33 PM   #8 (permalink)
The King

Jerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster ever

Are you really an airline pilot?
Old 16 Mar 2003, 07:34 PM   #9 (permalink)
Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by Tig_Bitties
How "close" are you and SC really?
i havent talked to him/seen him ever - outside of the internet
Old 16 Mar 2003, 07:35 PM   #10 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

I will take your cell number, kinda sad about the whole not answering thing tho...I won't make ya talk over a minute or anything...I think it would be kinda mean of you not to answer...
Old 16 Mar 2003, 07:35 PM   #11 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Did The Rock really kiss your ass to get his Super Mod powers?

Why didnt someone who deserves it get it like Truth? I mean Rock ran a Sports Forum. Truth runs WWE....last I checked this is a wrestling site and last I checked wrestling wasnt a sport.

Was it really that The Cock sucks pretty good?

Old 16 Mar 2003, 07:35 PM   #12 (permalink)
Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by Freakzilla
Are you really an airline pilot?
yes
Old 16 Mar 2003, 07:36 PM   #13 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Who really wears the pants in yours and Williams relationship here at PWF?

Old 16 Mar 2003, 07:38 PM   #14 (permalink)
Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by Comedian KAM
Did The Rock really kiss your ass to get his Super Mod powers?

Why didnt someone who deserves it get it like Truth? I mean Rock ran a Sports Forum. Truth runs WWE....last I checked this is a wrestling site and last I checked wrestling wasnt a sport.

Was it really that The Cock sucks pretty good?
-no

-i dont know if i trust Truth well enough. if i trust him enough, id make him supermod

-what?
Old 16 Mar 2003, 07:38 PM   #15 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

If it would be easier for you to just call me, thats acceptable, here's my number for the millionth time...
641-895-3756

I am not evil or anything, ask KAM, he's talked to me...