ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Dreamcatcher..

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Mar 2003, 07:26 PM   #1 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default Dreamcatcher..

I never did get the chance to rread the book for this moive, but the movie itself looks interesting..and since I have see a good Stephen King flick on the silver screeen (well not since the Green Mile) I'm kinda looking forward to this....yeah the plot seem very Body shacher like, but knowing King flicks and novels, theres always a weird kickass twist...
Besides the CGI Matrix prequel "Final Flight of the Osirois" is playing right before it.. And I want to check that one out ast well.

So who here is planing to look at it?
Old 16 Mar 2003, 08:15 PM   #2 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

It kind of seems like a cheap rip-off of John Carpenter's The Thing....

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Old 17 Mar 2003, 09:03 AM   #3 (permalink)
Married to a Wiccan

Taker&Flair fan is on a distinguished road

If they don't change it to much from the book, it should be a pretty good movie

Hell is other People - Sartre

Old 22 Mar 2003, 10:12 PM   #4 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

just got back from seeing it and the Matrix Mini Movie.

Dreamcatcher was a pretty good flick....though the ending was a little on the odd note...(But I'm asuming the novel goes into more detail, Need to read it) Overall its an ok movie... not a excellent movie, but far from a stinker ethier.

The Final Flight of the Orsiris was a really good mini flick. good action, and the CGI was well done. I also noticed that it was very simular to the CGI found in FFTSW. When veiewing the credits of the animators and producers, I recconigzed several names. Sure enough many of people that made this little flick were also the animators and producers of FFTSW (many of which are form Canada, USA, and Japan BTW..)
The stroy itself is a must see if your a big fan of the Matrix, After seeing it you can tell its a prolouge to Matrix 2 reloaded and its pretty good.
My only beef with it is that it was WAAY to short. But its worth seeing. But like someone else said to me once is true, "this flick shouldn't be jobbing to the dreamcatcher movie." And I agree...perhaps if they showed this on TV just a few week before the opening of Matrix 2, it would have been the PERFECT way to hype up the the anticapation. Oh well I think soon you should be able to download the movie at their website, though not right now..
Anyone else see these flicks?

http://www.intothematrix.com/
Old 25 Mar 2003, 08:50 AM   #5 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

i read in the paper that it Sucked!

Old 25 Mar 2003, 09:07 AM   #6 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

Looks like it might be ok, but i'll wait a few days to a week later and download a bootleg off the net, that's what I did with daredevil and it wasn't bad, but it wasn't something i'd have paid 8 dollars at the theater to watch either. This way is cheaper, just takes a bit of my time to download. If it's worth it then i'll buy it on DVD, otherwise I just chalk it up to wasting a few hours to download the damn thing.