ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Cologne/Perfume

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Mar 2003, 02:53 AM   #1 (permalink)
-Girl X-

Twisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster ever
Default Cologne/Perfume

Do you wear it?
How Often?
What's It Called?

Do you wear it?: yes
How Often?: when I got out
What's It Called?: Fiorucci

Thanks for the very awesome banner KK!
Old 16 Mar 2003, 06:47 AM   #2 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

WELL THIS IS A SURPRISE FOR THE MCJOHNSON BECAUSE HE JUST RAN INTO A LITTLE SITUATION SO THE ROCKY LL RUN YA THROUGH IT.....THE MCJOHNSON HAS BEEN UP AAALLL MORNING PACING AND WONDERING,THINKING ABOUT WHATS GOIN DOWN TODAY...SO A WHILE THE PEOPLES GIRL WAKES UP AND SAYS TO THE MCJOHNSON AT BREAKFAST SHE SAYS YOU KNOW SOMETHING ROCK I'M GONNA GO AHEAD AND GET STARTED ON SOME CLEANING IN A WHILE..I'M IN THE SPRING CLEANING KINDA MOOD AND ITS TIME TO GET RID OF THE STUFF WE DON'T NEED...WELL THE ROCKY WENT AHEAD AND SIAD WHATEVER FLOATS YOUR BOAT BABY..YOU NEED A HAND YOU DON'T HESITATE ONE BIT TO CALL ON THE PEOPLES POSTER AND ROCKY LL BE RIGHT THERE TO LEND THE PEOPLES HAND...ABOUT HALF ANHOUR LATER THE MCJOHNSON HOOKS UP WITH HER AGAIN..HEY BABY DID YA CHANGE THE MCJOHNSONS SHEETS...SHE HIT HIT WITH AN ELECTRIFYING REPLY...NO BABY EVEN BETTER I RUBBED MYSELF IN PERFUME AND ROLLED AROUND ON EM..HA HA YEAH WHAT A CHARACTER..MORAL OF THE STORY THE PEOPLES GIRL SMELLS INTOXICATING ALL THE TIME...FILLS ROCKYS LUNGS WITH NICETY..WHERAS THE MCJOHNSON DON'T GO FOR THE PEOPLES UNEMPLOYED DOGWATER SMELL THAT IS THE GENERAL PUBLIC..NO NO TOMMY PULL MY FINGER IS THE MCJOHNSONS CHOICE..YEAH TOMMY GIRL,TOMMY BOY,TOMMY GUN IT JUST DOESN'T MATTER..BUT THE MCJOHNSONS PERSONAL FAVORITE OF THE MOMENT IS AQUA DE GIO BY ARMANI..ROCKY WEARS ENOUGH EACH MORNING TO DROWN THE PEOPLES HOUSEHOLD PET..BUT HEY MCJOHNSON CAN'T RUN THE RISK O SMELLIN ANYTHING LIKE CHEAP GIMMICKS SO THE PEOPLES COLOGNE GETS TOPPED UP TWICE A DAY TO KEEP THE SMELL AS FRESH AS THE PEOPLES GIMMICK..IF YA SMELL WHAT ROCKY MCJOHNSON IS WEARIN'!
Old 16 Mar 2003, 06:49 AM   #3 (permalink)
TM3(and a half)

Default Re: Cologne/Perfume

Do you wear it? Yes.
How Often? Often.
What's It Called? WCW Nitro, BOD Really Ripped Abs, BOD Fresh Blue Musk, BOD X.

Old 16 Mar 2003, 09:25 AM   #4 (permalink)
Devy's Heart

yes, I wear perfume...I have three or four I switch back and forth...

Beautiful Estee Lauder

Design Paul Sabastian

Realities Liz Claiborne

and some new one from AVON...dont usually wear AVON perfumes but it smells good..I think it is DayDreams...not sure..

Old 16 Mar 2003, 10:10 AM   #5 (permalink)
Formerly Mighty Mutt

Nacho Taco is on a distinguished road

i like Curve. i usually only wear it when i'm goin out.

Please at least have the decency to inform me of who you are and why you gave them to me, you inconsiderate jerk. Thanks.

Old 16 Mar 2003, 10:31 AM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I haven't worn any cologne for a while now, but when I would wear it, I would wear it a lot of times when I was around my girlfriend. The brand was Gravity and then I wore some Stetson or somethin a little bit too.
Old 16 Mar 2003, 11:26 AM   #7 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Do you wear it? Yes.
How Often? All the time
What's It Called? Swiss Army Altitude
Old 16 Mar 2003, 02:02 PM   #8 (permalink)
Eater of Odd Things

The Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to The Boze

Well I'v drank Stetson cologne
Old 16 Mar 2003, 02:49 PM   #9 (permalink)
Tig_Bitties

lol @ ROCKY MCJOHNSON

No i don't wear cologne. When i smell it on people, i'm wondering, "What the fuck are they trying to hide?" Obviously they smell liek shit or something without it.

Old 16 Mar 2003, 02:49 PM   #10 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Do you wear it? Yes.
How Often? Whenever I go somewhere.
What's It Called? OP Juice ...Sometimes: Curve or Tommy Girl
Old 16 Mar 2003, 03:33 PM   #11 (permalink)
THE GREAT ONE

ROCKY -MCJ- is on a distinguished road

lmao @ Rocky..you pretty much said it for me Rocky,Tommy Girl is my favorite..hit me up when you get online Rock..we have to talk.

Old 16 Mar 2003, 03:36 PM   #12 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

I'm always smelling like Burberry Cologne...

I like Clear water also...The ladies love that...

Old 16 Mar 2003, 03:38 PM   #13 (permalink)
I've been bewitched...

CuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster ever

i don't wear cologne

Picture Association:

Forbidden Love

Shmuck
Old 16 Mar 2003, 03:39 PM   #14 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

^^^^^^^Because you Stink...

Old 16 Mar 2003, 03:39 PM   #15 (permalink)
I've been bewitched...

CuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster ever

^^^quit trying to start shit punk

Picture Association:

Forbidden Love

Shmuck