ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

What Do You Wear

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Mar 2003, 02:29 AM   #1 (permalink)
-Girl X-

Twisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster ever
Default What Do You Wear

You Go Out?

Well, I ALWAYS wear jeans, with a top, I dont go out much, (nowhere to go) so I dont pay a huge deal of attention to what I wear.

Thanks for the very awesome banner KK!
Old 16 Mar 2003, 04:47 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fury

Fury is on a distinguished road

Jeans with a shirt (and jacket/jumper if its cold) but I also dont go out much
Old 16 Mar 2003, 09:54 AM   #3 (permalink)
Formerly Mighty Mutt

Nacho Taco is on a distinguished road

I don't get out much. Too broke from college.

when i do goout, i usually will wear jeans and a tank top if its warm. i got a kickass pair of leather pants i wear once in a while, when i don't feel like buying my own drinks that night.

Please at least have the decency to inform me of who you are and why you gave them to me, you inconsiderate jerk. Thanks.

Old 16 Mar 2003, 10:01 AM   #4 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

Usually jeans and a t-shirt. If it's somewhere nice then I wear a pair of khakis and a less casual shirt.
Old 16 Mar 2003, 10:29 AM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

All of my clothes I think are pretty nice and are in pretty good condition, so I have quite a bit to choose from.

Light khaki pants, jeans, athletic pants, my camos.

My NFL jerseys (Emmitt Smith Thanksgiving Throwback, Marshall Faulk, Keyshawn Johnson, Troy Aikman, another Emmitt Smith, and then a generic type Troy Aikman). Then I have some long sleeved shirts that are pretty casual.

That's about it I guess.
Old 16 Mar 2003, 10:54 AM   #6 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

I auctually go out atleast once a week.

But i usually wear Shorts, and my a nice shirt.
Old 16 Mar 2003, 11:07 AM   #7 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

depends on my mood, half the time just my fuzzy pants...sometimes jeans..
Old 16 Mar 2003, 11:08 AM   #8 (permalink)

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

Hmm Fuzzy Pants.

I like that name for them.
Old 16 Mar 2003, 11:14 AM   #9 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

Quote:
Originally posted by Adolf Hitler
Hmm Fuzzy Pants.

I like that name for them.
lol
Old 16 Mar 2003, 03:00 PM   #10 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

"Go out" ...I don't go anywhere. Heh.
When I do...Jeans and a shirt....Yeah.
Old 16 Mar 2003, 03:02 PM   #11 (permalink)
I've been bewitched...

CuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster ever

dressing up is overrated.....

t-shirt, a sweet beltbuckle and a funny shirt. that's all ya need right there......

Picture Association:

Forbidden Love

Shmuck
Old 16 Mar 2003, 03:04 PM   #12 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Max Cannon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Max Cannon

It all depends where I have to go... when I am at work (Or the Mall for most of the day...that is whereI work), and where I work u should be dressed quite nice (Where I am generally in fat jeans and a T-Shirt).

When I go out to the bars(Which is maybe once or twice a month) then it's a standard cargo ..maybe Jeans and a T shirt.
Old 16 Mar 2003, 03:08 PM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by Johnny Thunders
dressing up is overrated.....

t-shirt, a sweet beltbuckle and a funny shirt. that's all ya need right there......

No pants?
Old 16 Mar 2003, 03:10 PM   #14 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

LMAO, he makes up for it by wearing two shirts I reckon...
Old 16 Mar 2003, 03:11 PM   #15 (permalink)
I've been bewitched...

CuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster ever

nope, one really long shirt.

Picture Association:

Forbidden Love

Shmuck