ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Everyone is Bisexual???

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Mar 2003, 10:41 PM   #1 (permalink)
Dick Sucking Child Rapist

John_Lennon is on a distinguished road
Default Everyone is Bisexual???

I found this on a website. I found it interesting

[Regarding a post from a reader who was confused about his sexuality:] I argue that maybe only 2% of the population is truly homosexual, and that maybe only 3% is heterosexual. Everyone else is bisexual in some mix. You seem to be in the 45/55 range, which means that whichever you are doing, you are still interested in doing the other. Convention, convenience, and maybe guilt are pressing you to operate on your heterosexual drive, but your homosexual interests still make themselves felt. You can give one or the other up, or (what many do) you can live a double life. It's a hard choice, but I know lots who have made it. Many of the men who were my sexual partners in our 20s are now married and have families. Some of them still come to me for extramarital (and homosexual) relief. It's not an easy solution, and it may not be a moral solution, but it's common.
Old 15 Mar 2003, 10:46 PM   #2 (permalink)
Formerly Mighty Mutt

Nacho Taco is on a distinguished road

i'm interested in men and women. so what?

Please at least have the decency to inform me of who you are and why you gave them to me, you inconsiderate jerk. Thanks.

Old 15 Mar 2003, 10:47 PM   #3 (permalink)
I've been bewitched...

CuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster ever

Quote:
Originally posted by sweetvixxen
i'm interested in men and women. so what?
excuse me?? who's the wo-manwhore now??

i thought we had something.....

Picture Association:

Forbidden Love

Shmuck
Old 15 Mar 2003, 10:47 PM   #4 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

NO I like women. Nothing turns me on even a little about a man.
Old 15 Mar 2003, 10:48 PM   #5 (permalink)
Dick Sucking Child Rapist

John_Lennon is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by Adolf Hitler
NO I like women. Nothing turns me on even a little about a man.
then you are in the 3% of the population
Old 15 Mar 2003, 10:49 PM   #6 (permalink)

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

I guess so.
Old 15 Mar 2003, 11:13 PM   #7 (permalink)

J-Syxx will become famous soon enough

Statistics don't mean anything, especially in this case where we don't even know how the research was conducted or who they asked. I could only like girls, that idea of doing it with a guy makes me want to barf. I have no doubt though there is more bisexuals out there then people would want to believe. One of my friends is pretty openly bi-male (although he only dates girls) and I've dated a few bi girls aswell as finding out later that some of the girls I knew were bi. I think it would pretty cool if girls could be more open about this shit, because it could make things interesting for a horny guy like myself. I undetsand though that bi-girls may get ostracized by other females if they reveal themselves.
Old 15 Mar 2003, 11:15 PM   #8 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

LOL..........Whats the % of Cross Dressers Stray Cat?

Old 16 Mar 2003, 05:57 AM   #9 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

'tin Man is on a distinguished road

that 3% thing is bollcks.
im not gay, nor have i ever fancied any guys.
considering i watch lots of wrestling, and have never hjad a boner during a male wrestling match, (even when billy gun got his tights pulled,) i think id know.

i think there are more bi people than ther is truly homosexual. but theres a strange phenomonon of girls preternding they are bi so that they can look sexy.

more and more i see them walking round holdibng hands and with their arms round each other.

whoever wrote that 3% bit was an utter twat.

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
Old 16 Mar 2003, 11:33 AM   #10 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

I dunno i think i might have a little bi n me...but maybe not??
Old 16 Mar 2003, 02:14 PM   #11 (permalink)
Eater of Odd Things

The Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to The Boze

Total f*ckin bullsh*t!!
Old 16 Mar 2003, 02:22 PM   #12 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

I like girls plain and simple. I can't even imagine being with a guy, even when i walk down the streets it feels like i'm the only guy around mainly because i don't even notice guys. I can't find anything nice about guys even if i tried, so i'm 100% straight, not any 3% bisexual but just 100% straight.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 16 Mar 2003, 02:27 PM   #13 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

Ummm, thats not true. Im not in any way gay. I find nothing attractive about other men. I have a dick, why would I want another???

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Old 16 Mar 2003, 02:30 PM   #14 (permalink)

Potential Sig material^^^
Old 16 Mar 2003, 02:32 PM   #15 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

Yes it is....isnt it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric