ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Wtf???

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Mar 2003, 10:28 PM   #1 (permalink)
Dick Sucking Child Rapist

John_Lennon is on a distinguished road
Default Wtf???

Is everything spam??? It seems any topic that has info or something fun its closed. Like that grant thread. The guy was just playing, but it was closed. But the Rizzle Tizzle whatever is "IMPORTANT" wtf?? it seems a certain Mod deletes cool threads or ones by people he dont like
Old 15 Mar 2003, 10:29 PM   #2 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

SHUT UP JEW
Old 15 Mar 2003, 10:31 PM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Yeah ok. That Ulysses S Grant was stupid and has no topic and wasn't fun at all.

I didn't even make the rizzle thizzle important and I don't know who did either. Also, I haven't deleted any thread, I have moved the stupid ass pointless ones to the Recycle Bin.
Old 15 Mar 2003, 10:32 PM   #4 (permalink)

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

HAHAHA But my new one isnt spam.
Old 15 Mar 2003, 10:33 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by Adolf Hitler
SHUT UP JEW
Im not Jew. Fuck you. Im trying not to get this closed.
Old 15 Mar 2003, 10:35 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by Adolf Hitler
HAHAHA But my new one isnt spam.

No its just plain wrong
Old 15 Mar 2003, 10:37 PM   #7 (permalink)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

WOO Damn im cool.
Old 15 Mar 2003, 10:38 PM   #8 (permalink)
I've been bewitched...

CuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster ever

all of you shut up please.

Picture Association:

Forbidden Love

Shmuck
Old 15 Mar 2003, 10:39 PM   #9 (permalink)

Damn it dont make have to gas you too. PWF wouldnt be the same without you.
Old 15 Mar 2003, 10:40 PM   #10 (permalink)
I've been bewitched...

CuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster ever

hardy, give it up man, just be yourself.

Picture Association:

Forbidden Love

Shmuck
Old 15 Mar 2003, 10:41 PM   #11 (permalink)

But if i do that, PWF is boring.
Old 15 Mar 2003, 10:43 PM   #12 (permalink)

Spam SPma spam
Old 15 Mar 2003, 10:48 PM   #13 (permalink)

Your own thread turned into spam.
Old 15 Mar 2003, 11:29 PM   #14 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default Re: Wtf???

Quote:
Originally posted by John_Lennon
Is everything spam??? It seems any topic that has info or something fun its closed. Like that grant thread. The guy was just playing, but it was closed. But the Rizzle Tizzle whatever is "IMPORTANT" wtf?? it seems a certain Mod deletes cool threads or ones by people he dont like
Exactly my point.............and what I have been saying for a long time......what may be Spam to some is a cool and funny post to others.

Quote:
Im not Jew. Fuck You
Hes not Jew hes CrossDressinian.........