ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y Night!!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Mar 2003, 01:20 PM   #1 (permalink)
I've been bewitched...

CuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster ever
Default S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y Night!!!!

what are your plans for tonight??

you can all meet at my house for punch and pie if you want to.

Picture Association:

Forbidden Love

Shmuck
Old 15 Mar 2003, 01:21 PM   #2 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

I don't know, but they definitely DO NOT include alcohol.
Old 15 Mar 2003, 01:22 PM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I don't think I wanna punch your pie Johnny.....
Old 15 Mar 2003, 01:22 PM   #4 (permalink)
Formerly Mighty Mutt

Nacho Taco is on a distinguished road

bay city rollers! awesome! I'm just gonna be sitting around the dorm room I guess.

Please at least have the decency to inform me of who you are and why you gave them to me, you inconsiderate jerk. Thanks.

Old 15 Mar 2003, 01:23 PM   #5 (permalink)
The Game!! That Damn Good

Triple H2 will become famous soon enoughTriple H2 will become famous soon enough

Going out with my girl.

Woman and shopping

Im Riddle_Box

Quote:
Originally posted by Comedian KAM
Oh wow.......now your using my salad tossing joke.....come here little boy.....come sit on Kool Aids lapp and we will do the first thing that pops up!!!
If any Celebrity In my hitlist dies, I didnt do it, Fuck Off

<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">
<option>Hate List/TapOuts</option>
<option>TE69</option>
<option>Tig_Bitties</option>
<option>Mr_Submission</option>
<option>Angleswaterboy</option>
<option>BOSTON</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>2gangsta</option>

<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">

<option>Respect List</option>
<option>Da Loo</option>
<option>Sweet_Tooth</option>
<option>Sly As Hell</option>
<option>PsychoTaylor</option>
<option>Forgotten Sin</option>
<option>Truth</option>
<option>STICK</option>

<option>My Celebrity Hitlist</option>
<option>Eminem</option>
<option>Bill Gates</option>
<option>Shania Twain</option>
<option>Avril </option>
<option>Nsync</option>
<option>Backstreet Boys</option>
<option>Edge</option>
<option>Dr.Dre</option>
<option>Dixie Chicks</option> <option>50 Cent</option>

<option>Things That Suck</option>
<option>XBOX</option>
<option>Windows</option>
<option>Microsoft</option>
<option>Work</option>
<option>Boy/girlBands</option>
<option>Any Song By vanilla Ice</option>
<option>Billy Ray Cyrus</option>
<option>Napster And File Sharing Haters</option>
<option>President Bush</option> <option>Saddam Huessin</option>
<option>Computers</option>
<option>Homosexuals</option>
<option>Tupac Biters/Haters</option>
<option>Many More To Follow</option>

<option>CeleBrity Respect List</option>
<option>Tupac Shakur/Makaveli</option>
<option>Insane Clown Posse</option>
<option>Twizted</option>
<option>Chris Rock</option>
<option>Jim Carrey</option>
<option>Brock Lesnar</option>
<option>Richard Nixon</option>

Old 15 Mar 2003, 01:27 PM   #6 (permalink)
I've been bewitched...

CuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster ever

i'll be hangin out with friends hopefully. or i'll just get stuck here......

Picture Association:

Forbidden Love

Shmuck
Old 15 Mar 2003, 01:27 PM   #7 (permalink)
Kevin Garnett

The Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via MSN to The Big Ticket

Watching hockey

Go Timberwolves!
Old 15 Mar 2003, 01:28 PM   #8 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

Quote:
Originally posted by Johnny Thunders

for the last time blitzy blow up dolls do not count as friends
Old 15 Mar 2003, 01:29 PM   #9 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally posted by Johnny Thunders
Let's rent a movie.

Hey, I downloaded "Big Lebowski"
Haven't watched it yet though.
Old 15 Mar 2003, 01:30 PM   #10 (permalink)
I've been bewitched...

Quote:
Originally posted by Wyked lil Syn
for the last time blitzy blow up dolls do not count as friends
i know, i keep telling myself that and it never quite sticks.........

i'm down for rentin a movie soda, whatcha got in mind?? i'll be at your house by 8.

Picture Association:

Forbidden Love

Shmuck
Old 15 Mar 2003, 01:36 PM   #11 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I'm working
Old 15 Mar 2003, 01:36 PM   #12 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

OH THE MCJOHNSON HAS THE PEOPLES PLAN AND IT GOES A LITTLE SOMETHING LIKE THIS...

THE MCJOHNSON IS GOING OUT FOR A BITE TO EAT..HE'LL BE HAVING SOME ELECTRIFYING ITALIAN FOOD AND SOME EXPENSIVE WINE WHICHEVER KIND THE RESTARAUNT IS OUT OF SO THE PEOPLE HAVE TO WORK EXTRA HARD TO KEEP IN THE GREAT ONES GOOD GRACES..FOLLOW THAT UP WITH SOME PEOPLES DESSERT..FOR ONCE IT WON'T BE PIE BECAUSE THE PIE HAS TO WAIT...YOU KNOW WHAT BANGING SOME JABRONI CHICK IN THE PEOPLES RESTROOM CAN DO TO THE PEOPLES REPUTATION?..THATS WHAT THE MCJOHNSONS FATHER IS FOR,HE CARRIES THE BURDEN OF BEING THE CANDYASS OF THE FAMILY..GETTING SHACKLED DOWN WITH THAT CHEAP SLUT THE MCJOHNSON LIKES TO CALL MOM..HEY SHUT UP MOM YOU'VE BEEN CALLED A HELLUVA LOT WORSE AND THE TIP HAS BEEN A HELLUVA LOT LESS!

FOLLOW THAT UP BY CALLING SOME OF THE PEOPLES POSTERS FRIENDS SO THEY CAN ELECTRIFY RIGHT HERE IN DOWNTOWN MIAMI..THEN ITS ALL SYSTEMS GO AS THE MILLIONS ENJOY THE COMPANY OF THE MCJOHNSON..NO DOUBT CHEAP SKANKS A PLENTY LOOKIN LIKE MARTHA STEWART ON A GOOD..ANYBODY EVER SEEN HER ON A GOOD DAY THEY'D BE SHOCKED CAUSE THAT GIMMICK AIN'T EVER LOOKED LIKE ANYTHING BUT 10 POUNDS O MONKEY CRAP IN A 5 POUND BAG..YEAH BUT THE PIE WILL BE TEMPTING..AT LEAST WITH THE TICKET CHICKS WHO ARE ONLY AFTER THE PEOPLES WALLET..BUT THE MCJOHNSON SEES RIGHT THROUGH THOSE SLUTS AND AS A RESULT THE ONLY GIRL WHO WILL BE GETTIN TO GO ONE ON ONE WITH THE GREAT ONE IS THE ROCKYS GOOD TIME GAL HERSELF..MAKE NO MISTAKE ABOUT IT THE PEOPLES POSTER LOVES THE PEOPLES GAL AND SHE CAN NEVER...EEEVER BE REPLACED..KEEPING THAT IN MIND THE BLOW UP DOLL WASN'T SUCH A GOOD INVESTMENT FOR THE MCJOHNSON..YEAH THE ROCKY WILL HAVE TO TAKE THAT BACK TO POPPIN FRESH DOWN AT THE SLEAZE STORE...THAT ROODY POO CAN HAVE IT BACK AND NOT KNOW WHERE ITS BEEN..BUT THATS HOW THAT CHEAP SHIRT WEARIN JABRONI LIKES EM..SQUISHY AND DISPENSABLE..DAMN SOUNDS LIKE THE PEOPLES INFOMERCIAL FOR CHEF TONYS PANCAKE WIZARD..LIKE YOU CAN'T TELL THAT GOODYEAR BLIMP DON'T LIKE THE PEOPLES FOOD..AND FOLLOW THE NIGHT UP WITH SOME ALCOHOL AND PUNCH N PIE MINUS THE PUNCH UNLESS SOME GIMMICK HITS ON THE PEOPLES GAL AND WE HAVE AN ELECTRIFYING NIGHT IN STORE.
Old 15 Mar 2003, 02:53 PM   #13 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

part for one of my closest friends ambrah
Old 15 Mar 2003, 03:06 PM   #14 (permalink)
Go shawty...

G-Unit is on a distinguished road

i am having friends over tonight to watch movies

go shawty, its yo birthday, we gon' party like its yo birthday, we gon' sip Bacardi like its yo birthday, and you know we dont give a fuck its not yo birthday!

Old 15 Mar 2003, 03:08 PM   #15 (permalink)
Banned

Funchild is on a distinguished road

rocky suckcockson would you shut the fuck up