ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

are you people fucking alive?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Mar 2003, 12:59 AM   #1 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.
Default are you people fucking alive?

wtf is up? why isnt anyone posting. i havent seen it this dead in a while. sheesh what the hell is wrong that no one is posting?

well we need a topic, what is the most fucking random thing u have ever seen, ie a donkey standing in a crosswalk.
Old 15 Mar 2003, 01:05 AM   #2 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

Well i saw two lesbos one with a strap on going at it at my highschool.
Old 15 Mar 2003, 01:07 AM   #3 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

Some bum walking around in little circles in the middle of the road.
Old 15 Mar 2003, 01:08 AM   #4 (permalink)

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

Well me and my friends see how far we can spit up the side of walls a lot.
Old 15 Mar 2003, 01:09 AM   #5 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Like in my life or just today?
Old 15 Mar 2003, 01:14 AM   #6 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

in ur whole life
Old 15 Mar 2003, 01:21 AM   #7 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

hi...
Old 15 Mar 2003, 01:23 AM   #8 (permalink)

COME ON EVERYBODY LETS PLAY MY GAME.
Old 15 Mar 2003, 08:44 AM   #9 (permalink)
Feel The Pain

Hrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to Hrr Rk Send a message via AIM to Hrr Rk

I"m still here, dunno about any others though. All we need is active newbies because all the known people got tired of the forum.
Old 15 Mar 2003, 08:53 AM   #10 (permalink)
Go shawty...

G-Unit is on a distinguished road

i found $50 on the ground the other day...

go shawty, its yo birthday, we gon' party like its yo birthday, we gon' sip Bacardi like its yo birthday, and you know we dont give a fuck its not yo birthday!

Old 15 Mar 2003, 09:22 AM   #11 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

YOU SEE THE PROBLEM THE MCJOHNSON HAS WITH RANDOM EVENTS IS THAT THEY ARE ONLY RANDOM FOR 5 SECONDS BEFORE THE MCJOHNSON FINDS IT TO BE A RECURRING THEME..FOR EXAMPLE WHEN THE ROCKY MOVED TO MIAMI AND DECIDED TO GO TO THE PEOPLES MALL TO DO SOME SHOPPING IT WAS RANDOM FOR THOSE GREAT MIAMI WOMEN TO WALK UP TO THE MCJOHNSON AND COMMENT ON HOW GOOD THE THE PEOPLES POSTER WAS LOOKING..5 SECONDS LATER AND ITS SIMPLY A NATURAL THING FOR THE MCJOHNSON...HEY ROCKY YOU LOOKIN GOOD,HEY ROCKY YOU LOOK AWESOME TODAY...AH SHUT UP YOU WALKIN PIECE O POONTANG WHY IN THE BLUE HELL DOES EVERY CHICK THE ROCKY BUMPS INTO HAVE TO REMIND HIM OF HOW ELECTRIFYING HE LOOKS LIKE HE FORGOT ABOUT IT...AND THEN WHEN THE MCJOHNSON GOES TO THE PEOPLES CASH MACHINE AND THERE WOULD BE SOME BUM STANDING NEARBY BECAUSE HE KNOWS THE MCJOHNSON IS LIFTING OUT CASH...OH CAN YOU SPARE A FEW DOLLARS GREAT ONE....THE QUESTION IS CAN YOU SPARE SOME TEETH JABRONI...THE ROCKY LL TAKE WHAT LITTLE YOU HAVE LEFT SHINE EM UP REAL NICE AND MAKE YOU LOOK RESPECTABLE..THE MCJOHNSON LL MAKE YA A PEARL NECKLACE OUT OF THE PEOPLES DENTAL FLOSS AND THOSE CIGARETTE BUTS YOU LIKE TO CALL TEETH..AND YOU'LL HAVE THAT NECKLACE IF YOU DON'T GET YOUR UNEMPLOYED ASS AWAY FROM THE ROCKY CAUSE HE'LL KNOCK SEVEN SHADES A SHIT OUTTA YA..NOW THAT HAPPENS EVERY OTHER DAY AND SOME POOR GIMMICK GETS LEFT WITH A BRUISED EGO AND IF THEY PISS THE MCJOHNSON OFF A BRUISED EXCUSE FOR A FACE AS WELL....SO NO THERE ARE NO MORE RANDOM OCCURENCES IN THE MCJOHNSONS LIFE.
Old 15 Mar 2003, 09:26 AM   #12 (permalink)
Go shawty...

G-Unit is on a distinguished road

^lmao^... yur great Rocky

go shawty, its yo birthday, we gon' party like its yo birthday, we gon' sip Bacardi like its yo birthday, and you know we dont give a fuck its not yo birthday!

Old 15 Mar 2003, 09:59 AM   #13 (permalink)
Nevermore...

The Raven is on a distinguished road

I think we gotta new Truth!!!
Old 15 Mar 2003, 09:59 AM   #14 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Son, she said, have I got a little story for you
What you thought was your daddy was nothin' but a...
While you were sittin' home alone at age thirteen
Your real daddy was dyin', sorry you didn't see him, but I'm glad we talked...
Oh I, oh, I'm still alive
Hey, I, I, oh, I'm still alive
Hey I, oh, I'm still alive
Hey...oh...
Oh, she walks slowly, across a young man's room
She said I'm ready...for you
I can't remember anything to this very day
'Cept the look, the look...
Oh, you know where, now I can't see, I just stare...
I, I'm still alive
Hey I, but, I'm still alive
Hey I, boy, I'm still alive
Hey I, I, I, I'm still alive, yeah
Ooh yeah...yeah yeah yeah...oh...oh...
Is something wrong, she said
Well of course there is
You're still alive, she said
Oh, and do I deserve to be
Is that the question
And if so...if so...who answers...who answers...
I, oh, I'm still alive
Hey I, oh, I'm still alive
Hey I, but, I'm still alive
Yeah I, ooh, I'm still alive
Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah
Old 15 Mar 2003, 10:14 AM   #15 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

This McJohson is halarious.