ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

What is the most degrating thing you have ever done...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Mar 2003, 02:47 PM   #1 (permalink)
Cyrus

Default What is the most degrating thing you have ever done...

and why?

I have never sunk so low as to degrate myself for show. I wouldn`t anyways.. just because

** addz ** The death of Cyrus will take place soon. I will soon begin using my old name... Camini, under my old account with over 2000 posts.

Old 14 Mar 2003, 02:51 PM   #2 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default Re: What is the most degrating thing you have ever done...

Quote:
Originally posted by Cyrus
and why?

I have never sunk so low as to degrate myself for show. I wouldn`t anyways.. just because

** addz ** The death of Cyrus will take place soon. I will soon begin using my old name... Camini, under my old account with over 2000 posts.
who cares
Old 14 Mar 2003, 02:53 PM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I dressed and went to the closest convenience store and hit on some guy.

Reason: It was a dare.

Never again will I do something so low.

PS - There were no cameras around either....
Old 14 Mar 2003, 02:53 PM   #4 (permalink)
Go shawty...

G-Unit is on a distinguished road

when i was in 1st grade i sold my moms wedding ring for $5... she called the kids parents and got it back the same day... thats prolly the worst i have done

go shawty, its yo birthday, we gon' party like its yo birthday, we gon' sip Bacardi like its yo birthday, and you know we dont give a fuck its not yo birthday!

Old 14 Mar 2003, 02:56 PM   #5 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

Nothing really, but yesterday i spit in a guys face...
Old 14 Mar 2003, 02:57 PM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default Re: Re: What is the most degrating thing you have ever done...

Quote:
Originally posted by dogcatcher
who cares
Knock it off.

This is valid thread. If you can't contribute, then don't post at all.
Old 14 Mar 2003, 03:22 PM   #7 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Default Re: Re: Re: What is the most degrating thing you have ever done...

Quote:
Originally posted by STICK Nizzle
Knock it off.

This is valid thread. If you can't contribute, then don't post at all.
Do the words FUCK YOU mean anything...until i get a reason to why i had warning points i don't care what anyone here does or says...you are a mod, why don't you tell me why i recieved 5 warning points since everyone here seems to be avioding the fact..but you are right stick, i don't have nothing to contribute to this particular thread so this is the last post i am putting in it...i tried to think of something, but i have nothing...but the first post was in response not to the topic of the thread but him changing his name back to Camini, maybe i should have clarified that more.
Old 14 Mar 2003, 04:12 PM   #8 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: What is the most degrating thing you have ever done...

Quote:
Originally posted by dogcatcher
Do the words FUCK YOU mean anything...until i get a reason to why i had warning points i don't care what anyone here does or says...you are a mod, why don't you tell me why i recieved 5 warning points since everyone here seems to be avioding the fact..but you are right stick, i don't have nothing to contribute to this particular thread so this is the last post i am putting in it...i tried to think of something, but i have nothing...but the first post was in response not to the topic of the thread but him changing his name back to Camini, maybe i should have clarified that more.
I have no idea why you got your warning points. I didn't give them to you, I didn't request they be given to you, so I have no clue why you got em. Next time I talk to SC on IM, I'll ask him why you have them.

And I still stand by my original statement. I don't really care that he's getting his old account back, but there was no need in posting that.
Old 14 Mar 2003, 04:34 PM   #9 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What is the most degrating thing you have ever done...

Quote:
Originally posted by STICK Nizzle
I have no idea why you got your warning points. I didn't give them to you, I didn't request they be given to you, so I have no clue why you got em. Next time I talk to SC on IM, I'll ask him why you have them.

And I still stand by my original statement. I don't really care that he's getting his old account back, but there was no need in posting that.
well i am just having a bad day , obviously by other posts you are two...but like i said yeah i guess there wasn't a reason to post that, it just happens that was the first stupid thing i saw and cami just happen to fall victim to my aggression...oh well

i still can't think of nothing degrating i did
Old 14 Mar 2003, 08:08 PM   #10 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

argue wit a 3 year old
Old 14 Mar 2003, 08:18 PM   #11 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

the most degrading thing was to look at camini's picture. im really serious, i have night mares about this shit, say im dreaming about...bunnies, his fat ugly face will pop-up and eat the fucking bunny. FUCK YOU CYRUS, stop eating the bunnies in my dreams.

o and ps ur not getting ur old accoutn back fuckhead.
Old 14 Mar 2003, 09:17 PM   #12 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

Well two things come to mind,it was years ago though. The worst would prob be getting drunk and dancing on a bar stole in front of like 200 people.The second would be getting drunk and being thrown out of a bar only to dance in a parking lot.

Old 15 Mar 2003, 04:17 AM   #13 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

Hmm...probably the time I wrestled in the mud wearing that speedo.

Last edited by Apocalypse; 15 Mar 2003 at 04:20 AM.
Old 15 Mar 2003, 12:28 PM   #14 (permalink)
The Game!! That Damn Good

Triple H2 will become famous soon enoughTriple H2 will become famous soon enough

Fart outloud at a funeral.

Im Riddle_Box

Quote:
Originally posted by Comedian KAM
Oh wow.......now your using my salad tossing joke.....come here little boy.....come sit on Kool Aids lapp and we will do the first thing that pops up!!!
If any Celebrity In my hitlist dies, I didnt do it, Fuck Off

<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">
<option>Hate List/TapOuts</option>
<option>TE69</option>
<option>Tig_Bitties</option>
<option>Mr_Submission</option>
<option>Angleswaterboy</option>
<option>BOSTON</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>2gangsta</option>

<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">

<option>Respect List</option>
<option>Da Loo</option>
<option>Sweet_Tooth</option>
<option>Sly As Hell</option>
<option>PsychoTaylor</option>
<option>Forgotten Sin</option>
<option>Truth</option>
<option>STICK</option>

<option>My Celebrity Hitlist</option>
<option>Eminem</option>
<option>Bill Gates</option>
<option>Shania Twain</option>
<option>Avril </option>
<option>Nsync</option>
<option>Backstreet Boys</option>
<option>Edge</option>
<option>Dr.Dre</option>
<option>Dixie Chicks</option> <option>50 Cent</option>

<option>Things That Suck</option>
<option>XBOX</option>
<option>Windows</option>
<option>Microsoft</option>
<option>Work</option>
<option>Boy/girlBands</option>
<option>Any Song By vanilla Ice</option>
<option>Billy Ray Cyrus</option>
<option>Napster And File Sharing Haters</option>
<option>President Bush</option> <option>Saddam Huessin</option>
<option>Computers</option>
<option>Homosexuals</option>
<option>Tupac Biters/Haters</option>
<option>Many More To Follow</option>

<option>CeleBrity Respect List</option>
<option>Tupac Shakur/Makaveli</option>
<option>Insane Clown Posse</option>
<option>Twizted</option>
<option>Chris Rock</option>
<option>Jim Carrey</option>
<option>Brock Lesnar</option>
<option>Richard Nixon</option>

Old 15 Mar 2003, 12:31 PM   #15 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

The hang over I have right now is pretty degrading...