ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Where did you meet your first boyfriend/girlfriend?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Mar 2003, 01:14 PM   #1 (permalink)
Cyrus

Default Where did you meet your first boyfriend/girlfriend?

Ok. I`ll be honest with ya. I met her on the net, then after about a year and a half we trusted each other enough to meet, and she only lived about a 4hr drive from here. Then we started 'HANGING OUT'. Then after 7 months of that, I finally got the guts to ask her out. And thats how we met.

Old 14 Mar 2003, 01:21 PM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

There was a thread exactly like this a few weeks ago.

I'll go dig up my response and post it in a second.
Old 14 Mar 2003, 01:24 PM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally posted by STICK Nizzle
Well, we went to the same church for a couple years before we actually talked to each other.

At a Christmas party at someone's house from the church, we started talkin and clicked pretty easily.

Then, a few times after that, at church, we tried to set up goin out somewhere, but it always fell through.

The next year at a christmas banquet (at the church) we talked about the Super Bowl and how we should hang out and watch it together. Didn't talk to her after that.

Went to church Super Bowl Sunday Morning, hoping she would be there and we could somehow work something out. We sat in the same pew during service and talked quietly between ourselves the entire time, and about how we made plans to hang out together and watch the Super Bowl. After service was over, she went and talked to her mom about me goin over there. Her mom agreed, and my mom agreed and I went over to her house. It got late and I stayed the night, and we watched Final Destination together.

We were just friends after that, and I would go over and stay at her house every now and again. We both were sending mixed signals, and it seemed like she just wanted to be friends sometimes, then other times it seemed like she wanted more. I wasn't sure though because she had a boyfriend.

Then, she was moving and asked if I would help her pack and help them move. I really didn't want to, because I liked her a lot, but she still had that damn boyfriend. Reluctantly, I went over and helped and stayed for like 2 weeks (total time of helping her pack and then move to the new place and what not). The time that she spent with me, made her realize that not all guys were trash, and she broke up with her boyfriend, and then asked me out (surprised the hell out of me). We have been together for almost 10 months now.
Change that to 10 months yesterday, and it's completely accurate.
Old 14 Mar 2003, 01:25 PM   #4 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

in kindergarden.

We were friends for years before I asked her out. then after about 7-8 months, I realized she was a bitch and I kicked her to the curb.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
Old 14 Mar 2003, 03:29 PM   #5 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

WELL THE MCJOHNSON MET HIS GIRLFRIEND ON THE CORNER OF KNOW YOUR ROLE BOULEVARD JUST PAST JABRONI DRIVE..SHE WAS A SKANK UNTIL THE GREAT ONE CONVINCED HER THAT THE MCJOHNSON WAS THE MAN FOR HER..THE PROBLEM WAS THAT SHE WAS THE PEOPLES WHORE WHILE WHEN WE FIRST STARTED DATING..SHE WAS SO MUCH OF A SLUT THAT THE MCJOHNSON HAD TO LACE HER ORANGE JUICE EVERY MORNING WITH THE PEOPLES BIRTH CONTROL PILLS SO SHE WOULDN'T GET KNOCKED UP EVERY OTHER NIGHT..BUT THE PEOPLES GIRL LEARNED THE ERRORS OF HER WAYS AND NOW IS ONLY PLEASURED 5 TIMES A WEEK (EVERY NIGHT IF THE PEOPLES BALLS HAVE A LOT OF SEMEN TO SPARE) AND ENJOYS THE MAGIC OF THE MCJOHNSON..THE MCJOHNSON AND THE PEOPLES GIRL HAVE NOW BEEN DATING FOR JUST UNDER 2 YEARS AND THE MCJOHNSON LOVES HIS GIRL VERY MUCH..ITS A SHAME SHE DOESN'T HAVE ENOUGH CLASS TO GET A REAL JOB...BUT THE PEOPLES PROSTITUTE BRINGS HOME THE MONEY FOR THE MCJOHNSON SO THE ROCKY CAN'T COMPLAIN TOO MUCH.
Old 14 Mar 2003, 03:37 PM   #6 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

LMFAO....This is guy is Fuckin Great....

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Old 14 Mar 2003, 03:40 PM   #7 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

First?
Umm...school. Yeah.
Old 14 Mar 2003, 03:49 PM   #8 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

Damn i feel old.

Oh well uhh I think it was at chuch...

My second g/f I am still with, and I met her 9 years ago.

Im going to marry her some day...
Old 14 Mar 2003, 03:52 PM   #9 (permalink)
Just being me...

Camini is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Camini

Quote:
Originally posted by George W. Bush
Damn i feel old.

Oh well uhh I think it was at chuch...

My second g/f I am still with, and I met her 9 years ago.

Im going to marry her some day...
Oh yeah. I`m happy for you. Hope it lasts that long for me. In all honestly.. I have been with Rachelle for about 5 months now. And it seems to be working out fine. We have our ups and downs, but we`ve managed to work things out. Just wish everyone could have someone they really connect with. But some of us don`t, and that makes those of us who do, realize how lucky we really are.
Old 14 Mar 2003, 03:57 PM   #10 (permalink)
I've been bewitched...

CuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster ever

uhhh.....2nd grade maybe

Picture Association:

Forbidden Love

Shmuck
Old 14 Mar 2003, 04:14 PM   #11 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

Well I don't have a girlfriend right now...Stupid bitches think they are too good for me...I act polite...Yet they still act like they are so hot...Won't be when I smack them upside the head with my hand...I did meet my best friend Stephen on a Basket-Ball court...Ni*** smoked me when I went to drive the ball when were playing outside...My whole right-arm was scraped with stones and bloddy....Next time up...I can't explain it but I schooled him with a killer cross-over (Tim Hardaway Style)....He was impressed...We talked after...Became Best friends...The rest is history...Never apologized though...

Who do you cherish more???? Friends or Girl Friend/Boy Friend

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Old 14 Mar 2003, 04:20 PM   #12 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
Originally posted by Slash
Who do you cherish more???? Friends or Girl Friend/Boy Friend
That's a tough one and it all depends on how serious you are with your significant other.

For me, I cherish both the same because my girlfriend and I are best friends. We can tell each other anything and everything. When we're together, it isn't like we're always boyfriend and girlfriend. We goof off together, play video games, watch TV, watch sports and wrestling, and we have a special something that everyone should find and experience.

I also don't have many friends, but I have my best friend (not girlfriend, but a different best friend) and we have known each other for like 8 or 9 years. We can just chill or whatever, hang out, shoot the shit.

I wouldn't trade either for anything in the world.
Old 14 Mar 2003, 04:52 PM   #13 (permalink)
Just being me...

Camini is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Camini

Quote:
Originally posted by STICK Nizzle
That's a tough one and it all depends on how serious you are with your significant other.

For me, I cherish both the same because my girlfriend and I are best friends. We can tell each other anything and everything. When we're together, it isn't like we're always boyfriend and girlfriend. We goof off together, play video games, watch TV, watch sports and wrestling, and we have a special something that everyone should find and experience.

I wouldn't trade either for anything in the world.
I agree with Stick, when it comes to The Bleaks question.
Old 14 Mar 2003, 08:10 PM   #14 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

in school, he was so cute, he was passin notes to his buddies sayin he loves me and everything
Old 15 Mar 2003, 01:07 AM   #15 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

damn. shoulda come here a while ago... mcjohnson is so frikin funny.

i met my girl when me and my mum were in a car accident. we got out, and i was about to swear so bad, but it ended calm, and we exchange numbers. this is 3 months ago. she's still with me