ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Virginity.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Mar 2003, 05:23 AM   #1 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.
Default Virginity.

OK. I'm a year ahead of my class coz i skipped a year, so everyone's 15 and i'm 16 and i'm in year 10. everyone's doin it. should i at 15? of course, i'm ready and i have a girlfriend. but is it morraly right.
Old 14 Mar 2003, 05:28 AM   #2 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via MSN to Da Loo

The best advise to any one about it is to do it when you want to.

But never with a Kid who is too young.....(as in 3 years difference)

whatever? I dunno...Im not you or dont know you so I cant give you proper advice.
Old 14 Mar 2003, 05:30 AM   #3 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

well, i guess i want to. she does too. but she's my age 2. more info. u older ppl. when have you done it?
Old 14 Mar 2003, 05:35 AM   #4 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via MSN to Da Loo

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Submission
well, i guess i want to. she does too. but she's my age 2. more info. u older ppl. when have you done it?
Well go ahead and do it

I lost it 30th November 2002 to my current g'friend.

Now I do it every Wednesday and every Sunday night. Sweet
Old 14 Mar 2003, 05:37 AM   #5 (permalink)
Secret Agent

lol. i just need more approval.
Old 14 Mar 2003, 06:52 AM   #6 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

DONT GET CAUGHT!

I never have been caught but you will get a bad record if you do.
Old 14 Mar 2003, 07:22 AM   #7 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

'tin Man is on a distinguished road

go on, fuck your missus. u know you want to.
hae u given each other head yet? cos sometimes thats better than reallydoing the rumpty tumpty.

remember to jigle her clit about, cos then she wont run off and fuck someone else.

clit jiggling s important my ex girlfriend told me that.

no one jiggles clit like the 'tin man!

and dont ask if you can fuck her in the arse...yet.

and its best to wait 8 weeks before revealing your secret perversions, just make sure you are good in bed by the time you get to the 8th week then shell do whatever you want.

if she doesnt give her a slap, unless that is your perversion, in which cse she'll be ready cos you asked if you could slap her and shell say no. so shell be ready to duck.

oh, and dont make her bleed, youll put her off.

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
Old 14 Mar 2003, 08:28 AM   #8 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

Sarah is on a distinguished road

There had been only one person I said I would have given myself to, but I knew when the time had come I wouldn't have been able to go through with it. Why?

I knew too much, I sense things and know when someone is being treacherous about things...God has always stuck by me and shown me who and what people really are.

Especially those I know well enough, I can tell.

My dearest Ash, we will be together very soon. I love you very deeply. Until our time comes I will be waiting for you.

I am now complete

Last edited by Sarah; 14 Mar 2003 at 05:28 PM.
Old 14 Mar 2003, 08:29 AM   #9 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

I've always been able to sense and kow htings even when I didn't want to or didn't do a thing about it. No one I have come aross so far is worthy of something so sacred.

Because the truth is we're put through tests, and no matter how much you love someone or plan to take your relationship into an engagement or marriage you just feel things or know things that cause you to feel differently about it all.

I will admit I am one of these women who does believe you should wait until you get married, and I am glad that the situation didn't go where it might have gone. I am still a virgin, and at my age it is a rare thing to find. Actually there are other things that I believe in that I have stuck by for 25 years.

My dearest Ash, we will be together very soon. I love you very deeply. Until our time comes I will be waiting for you.

I am now complete
Old 14 Mar 2003, 08:30 AM   #10 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

My faith has been tested to the extreme, yet I have passed. I almost became a nun, but realized I didn't have to become one to have the relationship with God that I have.

That's how close my relationship with God is. My personal belief is to wait until you get married, but in your case I would go with what my gut instinct is telling me and whats inside your heart.

Sorry the message is so long.

I am now complete
Old 14 Mar 2003, 11:19 AM   #11 (permalink)
One more match

Hollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Hollywood Hogan

I lost mine the 10th of November 2001, and I was 18. Just make sure you know you love the person and aren't going to regret it.
Old 14 Mar 2003, 11:20 AM   #12 (permalink)
One more match

Hollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Hollywood Hogan

Quote:
Originally posted by Mind Freak
I am still a virgin, and at my age it is a rare thing to find. Actually there are other things that I believe in that I have stuck by for 25 years.
That is fucking awesome. I wish I would have been strong willed enough to stay one.
Old 14 Mar 2003, 12:45 PM   #13 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen
Default Re: Virginity.

Quote:
OK. I'm a year ahead of my class coz i skipped a year, so everyone's 15 and i'm 16 and i'm in year 10. everyone's doin it. should i at 15? of course, i'm ready and i have a girlfriend. but is it morraly right.
omg lets follow what everyone else does. so lets say everyone was killing themselves at age 15 would you do it to?? well anyways to be a little nice and not fully rude. do it when your ready don't do something just because everyone is doing it. thats so fucking stupid.
Old 14 Mar 2003, 12:50 PM   #14 (permalink)
Cyrus

I`am waiting to make sure the person is right for me. Then.. who knows?

Old 14 Mar 2003, 01:05 PM   #15 (permalink)
The Game!! That Damn Good

Triple H2 will become famous soon enoughTriple H2 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Virginity.

Quote:

Thats a myth. Not everyone is doing it. I used to brag all the time about having sex in that grade/age. I lost mine around 17 or 18. It wasent that memorable

Im Riddle_Box

Quote:
Originally posted by Comedian KAM
Oh wow.......now your using my salad tossing joke.....come here little boy.....come sit on Kool Aids lapp and we will do the first thing that pops up!!!
If any Celebrity In my hitlist dies, I didnt do it, Fuck Off

<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">
<option>Hate List/TapOuts</option>
<option>TE69</option>
<option>Tig_Bitties</option>
<option>Mr_Submission</option>
<option>Angleswaterboy</option>
<option>BOSTON</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>2gangsta</option>

<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">

<option>Respect List</option>
<option>Da Loo</option>
<option>Sweet_Tooth</option>
<option>Sly As Hell</option>
<option>PsychoTaylor</option>
<option>Forgotten Sin</option>
<option>Truth</option>
<option>STICK</option>

<option>My Celebrity Hitlist</option>
<option>Eminem</option>
<option>Bill Gates</option>
<option>Shania Twain</option>
<option>Avril </option>
<option>Nsync</option>
<option>Backstreet Boys</option>
<option>Edge</option>
<option>Dr.Dre</option>
<option>Dixie Chicks</option> <option>50 Cent</option>

<option>Things That Suck</option>
<option>XBOX</option>
<option>Windows</option>
<option>Microsoft</option>
<option>Work</option>
<option>Boy/girlBands</option>
<option>Any Song By vanilla Ice</option>
<option>Billy Ray Cyrus</option>
<option>Napster And File Sharing Haters</option>
<option>President Bush</option> <option>Saddam Huessin</option>
<option>Computers</option>
<option>Homosexuals</option>
<option>Tupac Biters/Haters</option>
<option>Many More To Follow</option>

<option>CeleBrity Respect List</option>
<option>Tupac Shakur/Makaveli</option>
<option>Insane Clown Posse</option>
<option>Twizted</option>
<option>Chris Rock</option>
<option>Jim Carrey</option>
<option>Brock Lesnar</option>
<option>Richard Nixon</option>