ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

My dearest Sweet Tooth

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Mar 2003, 01:22 AM   #1 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK
Default My dearest Sweet Tooth

Johnny was hitting on me and wanting me to go behind your back to marry him I said no, so then he wanted me to cheat on you as well and told him no to that as well I think you should kick his ass.

anyway so there is a serious non topic what was the most immature thing you did as a child/teen/adult.
Old 14 Mar 2003, 03:05 AM   #2 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via MSN to Da Loo
Default Re: My dearest Sweet Tooth

Quote:
Originally posted by Wyked lil Syn
Johnny was hitting on me and wanting me to go behind your back to marry him I said no, so then he wanted me to cheat on you as well and told him no to that as well I think you should kick his ass.

Dont Lie I saw you and Johnny hiding in the bin together, rocking side to side. Damn you you only had to wait for Manyuca to return. Poor Sweet tooth

Quote:
anyway so there is a serious non topic what was the most immature thing you did as a child/teen/adult.

Set fire to my school
Knock out a police man
Get arrested at the age of 15
Do drugs (including Gas) <---- I know...what a retard
Quit Drugs <---- Good but very boring for about 1 year

^I know the above is more stupid than immature^ but if I said immature it would be impossible too tell Ive done absolete shit loads of stuff. I could carry on, and on
Old 14 Mar 2003, 05:21 PM   #3 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK
Default Re: Re: My dearest Sweet Tooth

Quote:
Originally posted by Da Loo
Dont Lie I saw you and Johnny hiding in the bin together, rocking side to side. Damn you you only had to wait for Manyuca to return. Poor Sweet tooth

you werent supposed to tell anybody damnit I want my money back now
Old 14 Mar 2003, 05:28 PM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Most immature thing I have done.

Sheehs I dunno. Everything.

I'm very immature most of the time always acting retarded and what not.

I would have to say though that cussing a cop out was pretty immature (stupid).
Old 14 Mar 2003, 05:29 PM   #5 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

It doesnt matter........Sweet Cavity went to the dentist and hooked up with the cute office girl anyways. Cause 99% of dentist offices always have cute office girls. (At least the ones Ive been in) And if you can get a cute dental hygenist........you know the ones that clean your teeth and while doing so brush there titties up against you........then your in heaven.

Anways.........

Old 14 Mar 2003, 05:31 PM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

KAM, that reminded of Seinfeld for some reason....

*turns on TV to see if Seinfeld is on*
Old 14 Mar 2003, 06:41 PM   #7 (permalink)
Eater of Odd Things

The Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to The Boze

Well there was the time I drank the hot sauce, the time I drank cologne or ate deoderant, and the time I snorted chilli powder, so take your pic
Old 14 Mar 2003, 10:55 PM   #8 (permalink)
I've been bewitched...

CuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster ever

she lies.....

i'd never do such a thing

Picture Association:

Forbidden Love

Shmuck
Old 15 Mar 2003, 02:13 AM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by Johnny Thunders
she lies.....

i'd never do such a thing

yeah whatever shut the hell up and get back on your knees