ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Have You Been Hospitalized?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Mar 2003, 05:52 PM   #1 (permalink)
THE PHENOM666

Sasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster ever
Question Have You Been Hospitalized?

I've been hospitalized for 6 days last month.I had dengue,ya know it's because of a virus by a deadly mosquito.I've been having a cold for about 5 days at first,so my mom told my dad to bring me to see the doctor but my dad thought it was just a normal cold.

The night before I was hospitalized,I felt really terrible.I was freezing in cold and my finger nails turned into blue/purple colour.And I couldn't move my left leg...I knew something bad was really happening to me.And I had this weird feeling,I kept saying to myself that It was time to go(die).And somehow,my mom entered my room and asked me whether I'm alright or not and she was shocked to see me.

The next morning both my mom and dad brought me to the clinic and I had a blood testament.And the doctor said,"it's dengue!"and he conntinued,"it's very low,his blood level is very low,it's just 50."And both my mom and dad started crying.I couldn't do anything,coz I was really weak.Then the doc,told me to sit out of the room for awhile.While I was sitting,I looked at the window and asked myself,"am I gonna die?Is that all?"Lol.....I started crying too.My mom who saw me crying came and huged me.

And I was rushed to the hospital then.A normal person's blood level would be from 150 and above and yes,my was just 50.But as soon as I reached the hospital,I had another blood testament and it was just 48,man it was coming down slowly and slowly.My body was so painful.Yeah I was hospitalized for 6 days and I looked awful.But yeah....lol I've got a good time with the nurses They kept coming and talking to me.

And the funny part was,I got to have blood testament every morning,so on one time,while the nurse was checking my blood...she asked me,"do you work out?"Coz I can know it when looking at your body."LMAO.....and I said yes,man....that means she was looking at my body LOL....but it sucked though.Never get hospitalized man.....and I'm luckily to be alive.
Old 13 Mar 2003, 05:56 PM   #2 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

One time in 8th grade me and a friend jumped off an apartment building. Broke our feet. But we were only there for a night.
Old 13 Mar 2003, 05:58 PM   #3 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

yeah it was along time ago on sept. 24th 1981.

Old 13 Mar 2003, 05:59 PM   #4 (permalink)
The Game!! That Damn Good

Triple H2 will become famous soon enoughTriple H2 will become famous soon enough

I thought you arent afraid to die. The way you talked over PW you and the devil are the best of pals.

BEST OF LUCK IN FEELING BETTER

HERE IS A JOKE FOR YOU.

A man dies and goes to Hell where he is greeted by the devil:
Devil: Hey, why are you bumming out?

Man: If you died and went to Hell, you''d be bumming out too.

Devil: Hell isn''t what you think it is. It's fun down here. Say, do you drink?

Man: Sure, I love to drink. Why?

Devil: Well, you''re gonna love Mondays then. Because on Mondays, all we do here is drink. Hell, we have whiskey, tiquila, rum, vodka, all the booze you want to drink. We drink til we puke then we drink more.

Man: Ah, that sounds great.

Devil: Do you smoke?

Man: Damn right I do.

Devil: Cool! You''re gonna love Tuesdays. We get the finest cigars from all over the world. Smoke all you want. You don''t have to worry about getting cancer because you''re already dead anyways.

Man: No shit!

Devil: You like gambling?

Man: Hell yeah!

Devil: Great! On Wednesdays, we have gambling night here in Hell. We have slot machines, roulette, craps, black jack, horse racing, you name it, we got it, and we just recently opened up a new pai gow poker table.

Man: Hmmmmmmmmmmm, I never played pai gow poker before.

Devil: Now you can. You like to get stoned?

Man: I love getting stoned! You mean...

Devil: That''s right man, because on Thursdays, it''s stoner night here in Hell! Help yourself to a huge bowl of crack, smoke a joint the size of a nuclear sub, do all the drugs you want and you don''t have to worry about overdosing because you''re already dead anyhow.

Man: Awesome! I never thought Hell was one swinging place!

Devil: Are you gay?

Man: Uh, no.

Devil: Oooh, you''re gonna hate Fridays!

Im Riddle_Box

Quote:
Originally posted by Comedian KAM
Oh wow.......now your using my salad tossing joke.....come here little boy.....come sit on Kool Aids lapp and we will do the first thing that pops up!!!
If any Celebrity In my hitlist dies, I didnt do it, Fuck Off

<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">
<option>Hate List/TapOuts</option>
<option>TE69</option>
<option>Tig_Bitties</option>
<option>Mr_Submission</option>
<option>Angleswaterboy</option>
<option>BOSTON</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>2gangsta</option>

<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">

<option>Respect List</option>
<option>Da Loo</option>
<option>Sweet_Tooth</option>
<option>Sly As Hell</option>
<option>PsychoTaylor</option>
<option>Forgotten Sin</option>
<option>Truth</option>
<option>STICK</option>

<option>My Celebrity Hitlist</option>
<option>Eminem</option>
<option>Bill Gates</option>
<option>Shania Twain</option>
<option>Avril </option>
<option>Nsync</option>
<option>Backstreet Boys</option>
<option>Edge</option>
<option>Dr.Dre</option>
<option>Dixie Chicks</option> <option>50 Cent</option>

<option>Things That Suck</option>
<option>XBOX</option>
<option>Windows</option>
<option>Microsoft</option>
<option>Work</option>
<option>Boy/girlBands</option>
<option>Any Song By vanilla Ice</option>
<option>Billy Ray Cyrus</option>
<option>Napster And File Sharing Haters</option>
<option>President Bush</option> <option>Saddam Huessin</option>
<option>Computers</option>
<option>Homosexuals</option>
<option>Tupac Biters/Haters</option>
<option>Many More To Follow</option>

<option>CeleBrity Respect List</option>
<option>Tupac Shakur/Makaveli</option>
<option>Insane Clown Posse</option>
<option>Twizted</option>
<option>Chris Rock</option>
<option>Jim Carrey</option>
<option>Brock Lesnar</option>
<option>Richard Nixon</option>

Old 13 Mar 2003, 06:00 PM   #5 (permalink)
I've been bewitched...

CuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster ever

a bunch of times when i was a little kid.

the last couple times have been from skateboarding.

Picture Association:

Forbidden Love

Shmuck
Old 13 Mar 2003, 06:02 PM   #6 (permalink)
THE PHENOM666

Sasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster ever

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Hardy PWF
One time in 8th grade me and a friend jumped off an apartment building. Broke our feet. But we were only there for a night.
Lol you guys jumped off an apartment building?Why was that for?
Old 13 Mar 2003, 06:03 PM   #7 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

3 times:

birth

back surgury

and when I had a bad fever and lapsed into a seizure
Old 13 Mar 2003, 06:04 PM   #8 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

When I was a baby I was in the hospital because my Mom accidentally spilled hot coffee on me.
Old 13 Mar 2003, 06:09 PM   #9 (permalink)
THE PHENOM666

Quote:
Originally posted by Triple H
I thought you arent afraid to die. The way you talked over PW you and the devil are the best of pals.

BEST OF LUCK IN FEELING BETTER

HERE IS A JOKE FOR YOU.

A man dies and goes to Hell where he is greeted by the devil:
Devil: Hey, why are you bumming out?

Man: If you died and went to Hell, you''d be bumming out too.

Devil: Hell isn''t what you think it is. It's fun down here. Say, do you drink?

Man: Sure, I love to drink. Why?

Devil: Well, you''re gonna love Mondays then. Because on Mondays, all we do here is drink. Hell, we have whiskey, tiquila, rum, vodka, all the booze you want to drink. We drink til we puke then we drink more.

Man: Ah, that sounds great.

Devil: Do you smoke?

Man: Damn right I do.

Devil: Cool! You''re gonna love Tuesdays. We get the finest cigars from all over the world. Smoke all you want. You don''t have to worry about getting cancer because you''re already dead anyways.

Man: No shit!

Devil: You like gambling?

Man: Hell yeah!

Devil: Great! On Wednesdays, we have gambling night here in Hell. We have slot machines, roulette, craps, black jack, horse racing, you name it, we got it, and we just recently opened up a new pai gow poker table.

Man: Hmmmmmmmmmmm, I never played pai gow poker before.

Devil: Now you can. You like to get stoned?

Man: I love getting stoned! You mean...

Devil: That''s right man, because on Thursdays, it''s stoner night here in Hell! Help yourself to a huge bowl of crack, smoke a joint the size of a nuclear sub, do all the drugs you want and you don''t have to worry about overdosing because you''re already dead anyhow.

Man: Awesome! I never thought Hell was one swinging place!

Devil: Are you gay?

Man: Uh, no.

Devil: Oooh, you''re gonna hate Fridays!

Lol nice joke Triple H,well I'm not afraid to die if it's on the right time.But now,I've lots of things to achive...I don't wanna waste this life.Oh yes,I'm the PW DEVIL,the most satanic man....when I enter PW,I bring nothing but Darkness.......

REst iN PEace....
Old 13 Mar 2003, 06:11 PM   #10 (permalink)
THE PHENOM666

Quote:
Originally posted by Jason
When I was a baby I was in the hospital because my Mom accidentally spilled hot coffee on me.
LMFAO!!!!!!!
Old 13 Mar 2003, 06:11 PM   #11 (permalink)

Triple H2 will become famous soon enoughTriple H2 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally posted by THE PHENOM666
Lol nice joke Triple H,well I'm not afraid to die if it's on the right time.But now,I've lots of things to achive...I don't wanna waste this life.Oh yes,I'm the PW DEVIL,the most satanic man....when I enter PW,I bring nothing but Darkness.......

REst iN PEace....

you are the devil............and dasit I remember that

Im Riddle_Box

Quote:
Oh wow.......now your using my salad tossing joke.....come here little boy.....come sit on Kool Aids lapp and we will do the first thing that pops up!!!

<option>TE69</option>
<option>BOSTON</option>
<option>Camini</option>

<option>Da Loo</option>
<option>Truth</option>
<option>STICK</option>

<option>Eminem</option>
<option>Avril </option>
<option>Nsync</option>
<option>Edge</option>
<option>Dr.Dre</option>

<option>XBOX</option>
<option>Windows</option>
<option>Work</option>

<option>Twizted</option>

Old 13 Mar 2003, 06:12 PM   #12 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Lol you guys jumped off an apartment building?Why was that for?
To see how hard the ground was.

Quote:
Originally posted by Dade
birth
Guys can give birth?

j/k
Old 13 Mar 2003, 06:13 PM   #13 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Quote:
LMFAO!!!!!!!
May I ask why you find that funny?
Old 13 Mar 2003, 06:17 PM   #14 (permalink)

I was in the hospital 4 times

1.to get circumsized

2.My testicals were swollen, I had to get them drained(read the SNAP thread)

3.When I broke my leg

4.When I hit my head when I was like 5, off the jungle gym

Im Riddle_Box

Quote:

<option>TE69</option>
<option>BOSTON</option>
<option>Camini</option>

<option>Da Loo</option>
<option>Truth</option>
<option>STICK</option>

<option>Eminem</option>
<option>Avril </option>
<option>Nsync</option>
<option>Edge</option>
<option>Dr.Dre</option>

<option>XBOX</option>
<option>Windows</option>
<option>Work</option>

<option>Twizted</option>

Old 13 Mar 2003, 06:18 PM   #15 (permalink)
THE PHENOM666

When I born,I wasn't breathing at all.Because I was too big,so I wasn't breathing when I was inside my beautiful mom's stomach.The doctor said I would die in about 3/4 minutes.My dad was beside my mom,and he asked my mom,"how...?"And my mom said she doesn't know what to say plus she was really tired.

But then the doctor came and said,"oh big baby wake up."And she kept shaking my body and suddenly I started breathing!!Man yeah,it's true.And I cried...of course lol I was a new born baby.Thanks to the doctor.......Hmmmmm..what a life.