ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

oh...SNAP
 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Mar 2003, 05:21 PM   #1 (permalink)
Administrator
 
skylight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 1,393
Rep Power: 18
skylight has disabled reputation
Default oh...SNAP

heres a story.

i think i saw fat bastard today. he pulled up next to me in a big ass surburban with a diesel engine (gotta be diesel to carry his ass)...anyway, i was lookin out my window, im like oh SHIT! its fat bastard! he got mad, and challenged me to a race. so yeah, i beat his ass in like 3 seconds. lol. funny story.

got any stories anyone?
skylight is offline  
Old 13 Mar 2003, 05:23 PM   #2 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

SPAM...

*Sighs and pats Kevin on the head* Good for you...Buddy...
 
Old 13 Mar 2003, 05:27 PM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: PG Reppin'
Posts: 28,819
Infractions: 1/0 (0)
Rep Power: 7819
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default

Fat bastard was played by Michael Myers so that's pretty impossible for it to be him....


I got a story about the time I cussed out a cop lol.

I was about 10 or 11 maybe and I was stayin over at a friend's house for the night and we decided to go out at night on our bikes (it was like 2 in the morning). So we rode up to the McDonalds and played on the playland and shit, climbing on the very top of it. Anyways, we got bored and on the way home stopped at the elementary school and were gonna climb onto the roof. Well I was on the fence tryin to get up there and a couple cop cars pulled up and took us back to his house. Well he said I was his brother and his mom was all like "no, he's stayin the night and he lives across the street". So then the cop takes me across the street and is all tryin to knock on the door and shit and wake my mom up. So she answers the door and I get in and start cussin him out. I called him a fat pig and a fuckin cock sucker and told him to suck my dick. I got an ass beating that night, but I think I'll remember that for forever
STICK is offline  
Old 13 Mar 2003, 05:32 PM   #4 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh
 
Xer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Catatonic Heights
Posts: 2,531
Rep Power: 83
Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Default

OH YEAH THE MCJOHNSON HAS A STORY ITS CALLED THE GREAT ONE DRIVES A SUPRA RZ AND JUST LEFT YOUR ASS IN THE DUST BECAUSE YOUR ABOUT AS FUNNY AS HEART ATTACK DRIVIN THAT SUV..THE ROCKY WILL BE SURE TO TELL Y'ALL ABOUT IT SOMETIME
__________________
Suffering is the fleetest animal that bears you to perfection
Xer is offline  
Old 13 Mar 2003, 05:36 PM   #5 (permalink)
Over Cooked
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Kevin... why must my spam be closed (it wasn't even spam!)... and this... whatever this is... SPAM... why must it not be closed? Is it because you intimidate us? Not m- ummm... never mind... no funny stories... I only saw a ladie plucking chin hairs and nose hairs in car... LOL
 
Old 13 Mar 2003, 05:47 PM   #6 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again
 
Hardy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: getting pwned somewhere.
Posts: 8,105
Rep Power: 380
Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default

Back when I was in ahh about 8th grade we had a sub. in english and hes an old motherfucker. So he starts telling us a story about He was on his farm and his neice woke up and screamed. Then his nephew rand down the stairs and broke the screen door. Fucking crazy ass old guy.
__________________
Hardy is offline  
Old 13 Mar 2003, 06:00 PM   #7 (permalink)
Administrator
 
skylight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 1,393
Rep Power: 18
skylight has disabled reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by ROCKY MCJOHNSON
OH YEAH THE MCJOHNSON HAS A STORY ITS CALLED THE GREAT ONE DRIVES A SUPRA RZ AND JUST LEFT YOUR ASS IN THE DUST BECAUSE YOUR ABOUT AS FUNNY AS HEART ATTACK DRIVIN THAT SUV..THE ROCKY WILL BE SURE TO TELL Y'ALL ABOUT IT SOMETIME
i drive a '03 corvette z28

-------

and this isnt spam, damnit.
skylight is offline  
Old 13 Mar 2003, 06:06 PM   #8 (permalink)
Registered User
 
error402's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 2,960
Rep Power: 27
error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold
Default

Quote:
and this isnt spam, damnit.
Sure it isn't, Whatever you gotta tell yourself Kevin.
error402 is offline  
Old 13 Mar 2003, 06:10 PM   #9 (permalink)
The Game!! That Damn Good
 
Triple H2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: WarZone
Posts: 543
Rep Power: 18
Triple H2 will become famous soon enoughTriple H2 will become famous soon enough
Default

I remember when I was 14, me and a few friends made a dare. Since I lost the dare. I had to go up to this girl and kiss her. I did and she kicked my in the nuts.
__________________











Im Riddle_Box


Quote:
Originally posted by Comedian KAM
Oh wow.......now your using my salad tossing joke.....come here little boy.....come sit on Kool Aids lapp and we will do the first thing that pops up!!!
If any Celebrity In my hitlist dies, I didnt do it, Fuck Off

<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">
<option>Hate List/TapOuts</option>
<option>TE69</option>
<option>Tig_Bitties</option>
<option>Mr_Submission</option>
<option>Angleswaterboy</option>
<option>BOSTON</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>2gangsta</option>



<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">

<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">
<option>Respect List</option>
<option>Da Loo</option>
<option>Sweet_Tooth</option>
<option>Sly As Hell</option>
<option>PsychoTaylor</option>
<option>Forgotten Sin</option>
<option>Truth</option>
<option>STICK</option>



<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">

<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">
<option>My Celebrity Hitlist</option>
<option>Eminem</option>
<option>Bill Gates</option>
<option>Shania Twain</option>
<option>Avril </option>
<option>Nsync</option>
<option>Backstreet Boys</option>
<option>Edge</option>
<option>Dr.Dre</option>
<option>Dixie Chicks</option> <option>50 Cent</option>


<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">

<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">
<option>Things That Suck</option>
<option>XBOX</option>
<option>Windows</option>
<option>Microsoft</option>
<option>Work</option>
<option>Boy/girlBands</option>
<option>Any Song By vanilla Ice</option>
<option>Billy Ray Cyrus</option>
<option>Napster And File Sharing Haters</option>
<option>President Bush</option> <option>Saddam Huessin</option>
<option>Computers</option>
<option>Homosexuals</option>
<option>Tupac Biters/Haters</option>
<option>Many More To Follow</option>



<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">

<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">
<option>CeleBrity Respect List</option>
<option>Tupac Shakur/Makaveli</option>
<option>Insane Clown Posse</option>
<option>Twizted</option>
<option>Chris Rock</option>
<option>Jim Carrey</option>
<option>Brock Lesnar</option>
<option>Richard Nixon</option>



Triple H2 is offline  
Old 13 Mar 2003, 06:17 PM   #10 (permalink)
Heavyweight
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: San Diego,CA
Posts: 9,113
Rep Power: 2222
Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason
Default

I got a story

A couple of days ago at school I was about to begin working on my project in woodshop and my teacher told me I had to cut these tiny little pieces on the bandsaw.The bandsaw is a big ass machine and these were little ass pieces I had,anyways I had to cut them.I cut them and it felt really weird cutting those little pieces,luckily I did not cut off my fingers.

I know that is not a good story but I felt like telling it anyways.
Jason is offline  
Old 13 Mar 2003, 06:19 PM   #11 (permalink)
like a pimp
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Ohio
Posts: 1,035
Rep Power: 0
pimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster ever
Default

I have a story from a couple years ago.

It was about midnight and myself along with a few friends were out walking around for some odd reason. This Jeep with about five guys in it pulls up to stop sign. My cousin flips them off, we were all a little tipsy, and these guys get out of the car. Two of em each had a bat. So we take off and start running through a cornfield. I was in front so i was running over the corn, which really hurt. I cut myself up pretty well.

They took off after us. We lost em after about five minutes and we did a loop back to the jeep, which was still running, and they weren't there. So we all hopped in and took off. We drove about a mile down the road and then we had some fun. A few of us pissed all over the seats and on the dash. One of the guys threw up all over the drivers seat. To top it all off, one of us felt the need to leave a present if you know what i mean. I didn't see it. I had already taken the keys out and i proceeded to give them to the guy who left the present and he placed them in it.

We took off and hid in the field across the street and saw the guys find the jeep as it was. It had to be the funniest thing i've ever seen. We were rolling. None of em would get in and they were very angry. It was a great night.
__________________

Scrotum, Scrotum, It's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's the thing i keep my testes in. It's wrinkly and crinkly and covered in hair and i don't know what i'd do if it wasn't there. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin.
pimpinthebox is offline  
Old 13 Mar 2003, 06:32 PM   #12 (permalink)
The Game!! That Damn Good
 
Triple H2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: WarZone
Posts: 543
Rep Power: 18
Triple H2 will become famous soon enoughTriple H2 will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by pimpinthebox
I have a story from a couple years ago.

It was about midnight and myself along with a few friends were out walking around for some odd reason. This Jeep with about five guys in it pulls up to stop sign. My cousin flips them off, we were all a little tipsy, and these guys get out of the car. Two of em each had a bat. So we take off and start running through a cornfield. I was in front so i was running over the corn, which really hurt. I cut myself up pretty well.

They took off after us. We lost em after about five minutes and we did a loop back to the jeep, which was still running, and they weren't there. So we all hopped in and took off. We drove about a mile down the road and then we had some fun. A few of us pissed all over the seats and on the dash. One of the guys threw up all over the drivers seat. To top it all off, one of us felt the need to leave a present if you know what i mean. I didn't see it. I had already taken the keys out and i proceeded to give them to the guy who left the present and he placed them in it.

We took off and hid in the field across the street and saw the guys find the jeep as it was. It had to be the funniest thing i've ever seen. We were rolling. None of em would get in and they were very angry. It was a great night.
__________________











Im Riddle_Box


Quote:
Originally posted by Comedian KAM
Oh wow.......now your using my salad tossing joke.....come here little boy.....come sit on Kool Aids lapp and we will do the first thing that pops up!!!
If any Celebrity In my hitlist dies, I didnt do it, Fuck Off

<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">
<option>Hate List/TapOuts</option>
<option>TE69</option>
<option>Tig_Bitties</option>
<option>Mr_Submission</option>
<option>Angleswaterboy</option>
<option>BOSTON</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>2gangsta</option>



<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">

<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">
<option>Respect List</option>
<option>Da Loo</option>
<option>Sweet_Tooth</option>
<option>Sly As Hell</option>
<option>PsychoTaylor</option>
<option>Forgotten Sin</option>
<option>Truth</option>
<option>STICK</option>



<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">

<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">
<option>My Celebrity Hitlist</option>
<option>Eminem</option>
<option>Bill Gates</option>
<option>Shania Twain</option>
<option>Avril </option>
<option>Nsync</option>
<option>Backstreet Boys</option>
<option>Edge</option>
<option>Dr.Dre</option>
<option>Dixie Chicks</option> <option>50 Cent</option>


<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">

<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">
<option>Things That Suck</option>
<option>XBOX</option>
<option>Windows</option>
<option>Microsoft</option>
<option>Work</option>
<option>Boy/girlBands</option>
<option>Any Song By vanilla Ice</option>
<option>Billy Ray Cyrus</option>
<option>Napster And File Sharing Haters</option>
<option>President Bush</option> <option>Saddam Huessin</option>
<option>Computers</option>
<option>Homosexuals</option>
<option>Tupac Biters/Haters</option>
<option>Many More To Follow</option>



<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">

<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">
<option>CeleBrity Respect List</option>
<option>Tupac Shakur/Makaveli</option>
<option>Insane Clown Posse</option>
<option>Twizted</option>
<option>Chris Rock</option>
<option>Jim Carrey</option>
<option>Brock Lesnar</option>
<option>Richard Nixon</option>



Triple H2 is offline  
Old 13 Mar 2003, 06:35 PM   #13 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!
 
EdgezBaby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: EDGELAND!!!
Posts: 6,410
Rep Power: 30
EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold
Default

lol fat bastard...i thought that was my nickname
__________________
EdgezBaby is offline  
Old 13 Mar 2003, 06:36 PM   #14 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again
 
Hardy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: getting pwned somewhere.
Posts: 8,105
Rep Power: 380
Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default

Dont start tonight.
__________________
Hardy is offline  
Old 13 Mar 2003, 06:36 PM   #15 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

^^^^I THOUGHT IT WAS HEIDI FLEISS?
 
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
oh snap raw started already thread mtcal World Wrestling Entertainment 6 19 Dec 2006 08:22 PM
I'm gonna snap on an EB Games motherfucker. STICK Off-Topic 31 10 Nov 2006 10:49 AM
O, Snap. Mr. Submission Entertainment 2 02 Feb 2006 04:37 AM
Oh Snap...It's PARTY time~! STICK Off-Topic 28 30 Dec 2005 12:02 AM
that rope snap on No Mercy wwe55 World Wrestling Entertainment 15 23 Oct 2002 07:31 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:15 AM.

Attribution:
Powered by Yahoo Answers



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2 © 2011, Crawlability, Inc.