ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

oh...SNAP

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Mar 2003, 05:21 PM   #1 (permalink)
Administrator

skylight has disabled reputation
Default oh...SNAP

heres a story.

i think i saw fat bastard today. he pulled up next to me in a big ass surburban with a diesel engine (gotta be diesel to carry his ass)...anyway, i was lookin out my window, im like oh SHIT! its fat bastard! he got mad, and challenged me to a race. so yeah, i beat his ass in like 3 seconds. lol. funny story.

got any stories anyone?
Old 13 Mar 2003, 05:23 PM   #2 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

SPAM...

*Sighs and pats Kevin on the head* Good for you...Buddy...

Old 13 Mar 2003, 05:27 PM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Fat bastard was played by Michael Myers so that's pretty impossible for it to be him....

I got a story about the time I cussed out a cop lol.

I was about 10 or 11 maybe and I was stayin over at a friend's house for the night and we decided to go out at night on our bikes (it was like 2 in the morning). So we rode up to the McDonalds and played on the playland and shit, climbing on the very top of it. Anyways, we got bored and on the way home stopped at the elementary school and were gonna climb onto the roof. Well I was on the fence tryin to get up there and a couple cop cars pulled up and took us back to his house. Well he said I was his brother and his mom was all like "no, he's stayin the night and he lives across the street". So then the cop takes me across the street and is all tryin to knock on the door and shit and wake my mom up. So she answers the door and I get in and start cussin him out. I called him a fat pig and a fuckin cock sucker and told him to suck my dick. I got an ass beating that night, but I think I'll remember that for forever
Old 13 Mar 2003, 05:32 PM   #4 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

OH YEAH THE MCJOHNSON HAS A STORY ITS CALLED THE GREAT ONE DRIVES A SUPRA RZ AND JUST LEFT YOUR ASS IN THE DUST BECAUSE YOUR ABOUT AS FUNNY AS HEART ATTACK DRIVIN THAT SUV..THE ROCKY WILL BE SURE TO TELL Y'ALL ABOUT IT SOMETIME
Old 13 Mar 2003, 05:36 PM   #5 (permalink)
Over Cooked

Kevin... why must my spam be closed (it wasn't even spam!)... and this... whatever this is... SPAM... why must it not be closed? Is it because you intimidate us? Not m- ummm... never mind... no funny stories... I only saw a ladie plucking chin hairs and nose hairs in car... LOL

Old 13 Mar 2003, 05:47 PM   #6 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

Back when I was in ahh about 8th grade we had a sub. in english and hes an old motherfucker. So he starts telling us a story about He was on his farm and his neice woke up and screamed. Then his nephew rand down the stairs and broke the screen door. Fucking crazy ass old guy.
Old 13 Mar 2003, 06:00 PM   #7 (permalink)
Administrator

skylight has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally posted by ROCKY MCJOHNSON
OH YEAH THE MCJOHNSON HAS A STORY ITS CALLED THE GREAT ONE DRIVES A SUPRA RZ AND JUST LEFT YOUR ASS IN THE DUST BECAUSE YOUR ABOUT AS FUNNY AS HEART ATTACK DRIVIN THAT SUV..THE ROCKY WILL BE SURE TO TELL Y'ALL ABOUT IT SOMETIME
i drive a '03 corvette z28

-------

and this isnt spam, damnit.
Old 13 Mar 2003, 06:06 PM   #8 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
and this isnt spam, damnit.
Sure it isn't, Whatever you gotta tell yourself Kevin.
Old 13 Mar 2003, 06:10 PM   #9 (permalink)
The Game!! That Damn Good

Triple H2 will become famous soon enoughTriple H2 will become famous soon enough

I remember when I was 14, me and a few friends made a dare. Since I lost the dare. I had to go up to this girl and kiss her. I did and she kicked my in the nuts.

Im Riddle_Box

Quote:
Originally posted by Comedian KAM
Oh wow.......now your using my salad tossing joke.....come here little boy.....come sit on Kool Aids lapp and we will do the first thing that pops up!!!
If any Celebrity In my hitlist dies, I didnt do it, Fuck Off

<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">
<option>Hate List/TapOuts</option>
<option>TE69</option>
<option>Tig_Bitties</option>
<option>Mr_Submission</option>
<option>Angleswaterboy</option>
<option>BOSTON</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>2gangsta</option>

<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">

<option>Respect List</option>
<option>Da Loo</option>
<option>Sweet_Tooth</option>
<option>Sly As Hell</option>
<option>PsychoTaylor</option>
<option>Forgotten Sin</option>
<option>Truth</option>
<option>STICK</option>

<option>My Celebrity Hitlist</option>
<option>Eminem</option>
<option>Bill Gates</option>
<option>Shania Twain</option>
<option>Avril </option>
<option>Nsync</option>
<option>Backstreet Boys</option>
<option>Edge</option>
<option>Dr.Dre</option>
<option>Dixie Chicks</option> <option>50 Cent</option>

<option>Things That Suck</option>
<option>XBOX</option>
<option>Windows</option>
<option>Microsoft</option>
<option>Work</option>
<option>Boy/girlBands</option>
<option>Any Song By vanilla Ice</option>
<option>Billy Ray Cyrus</option>
<option>Napster And File Sharing Haters</option>
<option>President Bush</option> <option>Saddam Huessin</option>
<option>Computers</option>
<option>Homosexuals</option>
<option>Tupac Biters/Haters</option>
<option>Many More To Follow</option>

<option>CeleBrity Respect List</option>
<option>Tupac Shakur/Makaveli</option>
<option>Insane Clown Posse</option>
<option>Twizted</option>
<option>Chris Rock</option>
<option>Jim Carrey</option>
<option>Brock Lesnar</option>
<option>Richard Nixon</option>

Old 13 Mar 2003, 06:17 PM   #10 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I got a story

A couple of days ago at school I was about to begin working on my project in woodshop and my teacher told me I had to cut these tiny little pieces on the bandsaw.The bandsaw is a big ass machine and these were little ass pieces I had,anyways I had to cut them.I cut them and it felt really weird cutting those little pieces,luckily I did not cut off my fingers.

I know that is not a good story but I felt like telling it anyways.
Old 13 Mar 2003, 06:19 PM   #11 (permalink)
like a pimp

pimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster ever

I have a story from a couple years ago.

It was about midnight and myself along with a few friends were out walking around for some odd reason. This Jeep with about five guys in it pulls up to stop sign. My cousin flips them off, we were all a little tipsy, and these guys get out of the car. Two of em each had a bat. So we take off and start running through a cornfield. I was in front so i was running over the corn, which really hurt. I cut myself up pretty well.

They took off after us. We lost em after about five minutes and we did a loop back to the jeep, which was still running, and they weren't there. So we all hopped in and took off. We drove about a mile down the road and then we had some fun. A few of us pissed all over the seats and on the dash. One of the guys threw up all over the drivers seat. To top it all off, one of us felt the need to leave a present if you know what i mean. I didn't see it. I had already taken the keys out and i proceeded to give them to the guy who left the present and he placed them in it.

We took off and hid in the field across the street and saw the guys find the jeep as it was. It had to be the funniest thing i've ever seen. We were rolling. None of em would get in and they were very angry. It was a great night.

Scrotum, Scrotum, It's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's the thing i keep my testes in. It's wrinkly and crinkly and covered in hair and i don't know what i'd do if it wasn't there. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin.
Old 13 Mar 2003, 06:32 PM   #12 (permalink)
The Game!! That Damn Good

Triple H2 will become famous soon enoughTriple H2 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally posted by pimpinthebox
I have a story from a couple years ago.

It was about midnight and myself along with a few friends were out walking around for some odd reason. This Jeep with about five guys in it pulls up to stop sign. My cousin flips them off, we were all a little tipsy, and these guys get out of the car. Two of em each had a bat. So we take off and start running through a cornfield. I was in front so i was running over the corn, which really hurt. I cut myself up pretty well.

They took off after us. We lost em after about five minutes and we did a loop back to the jeep, which was still running, and they weren't there. So we all hopped in and took off. We drove about a mile down the road and then we had some fun. A few of us pissed all over the seats and on the dash. One of the guys threw up all over the drivers seat. To top it all off, one of us felt the need to leave a present if you know what i mean. I didn't see it. I had already taken the keys out and i proceeded to give them to the guy who left the present and he placed them in it.

We took off and hid in the field across the street and saw the guys find the jeep as it was. It had to be the funniest thing i've ever seen. We were rolling. None of em would get in and they were very angry. It was a great night.

Im Riddle_Box

Quote:
Originally posted by Comedian KAM
Oh wow.......now your using my salad tossing joke.....come here little boy.....come sit on Kool Aids lapp and we will do the first thing that pops up!!!
If any Celebrity In my hitlist dies, I didnt do it, Fuck Off

<option>Hate List/TapOuts</option>
<option>TE69</option>
<option>Tig_Bitties</option>
<option>Mr_Submission</option>
<option>Angleswaterboy</option>
<option>BOSTON</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>2gangsta</option>

<option>Respect List</option>
<option>Da Loo</option>
<option>Sweet_Tooth</option>
<option>Sly As Hell</option>
<option>PsychoTaylor</option>
<option>Forgotten Sin</option>
<option>Truth</option>
<option>STICK</option>

<option>My Celebrity Hitlist</option>
<option>Eminem</option>
<option>Bill Gates</option>
<option>Shania Twain</option>
<option>Avril </option>
<option>Nsync</option>
<option>Backstreet Boys</option>
<option>Edge</option>
<option>Dr.Dre</option>
<option>Dixie Chicks</option> <option>50 Cent</option>

<option>Things That Suck</option>
<option>XBOX</option>
<option>Windows</option>
<option>Microsoft</option>
<option>Work</option>
<option>Boy/girlBands</option>
<option>Any Song By vanilla Ice</option>
<option>Billy Ray Cyrus</option>
<option>Napster And File Sharing Haters</option>
<option>President Bush</option> <option>Saddam Huessin</option>
<option>Computers</option>
<option>Homosexuals</option>
<option>Tupac Biters/Haters</option>
<option>Many More To Follow</option>

<option>CeleBrity Respect List</option>
<option>Tupac Shakur/Makaveli</option>
<option>Insane Clown Posse</option>
<option>Twizted</option>
<option>Chris Rock</option>
<option>Jim Carrey</option>
<option>Brock Lesnar</option>
<option>Richard Nixon</option>

Old 13 Mar 2003, 06:35 PM   #13 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

lol fat bastard...i thought that was my nickname
Old 13 Mar 2003, 06:36 PM   #14 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

Dont start tonight.
Old 13 Mar 2003, 06:36 PM   #15 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

^^^^I THOUGHT IT WAS HEIDI FLEISS?