ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

I am new..give the McJohnson a medal

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Mar 2003, 05:21 AM   #1 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Default I am new..give the McJohnson a medal

Let me introduce myself..I am Rocky McJohnson..the peoples poster.I was just banned at Prowrestling.com because they really don't have a sense of humor..however the McJohnson knows that PWF is far more relaxed and will not overreact simply because Rocky talks in the 3rd person mode.I look forward to entertaining you all in this time of calamity where we are on the brink of war we have to remember how to smile and have a good time..the McJohnson is an entertainer 1st and a poster second and please remember that the Rocky is a showman who intends to have you enjoy yourself..so bear that in mind sit back relax and enjoy the Mcjohnson in top form...IF YA SMEEEELALALALALAOOOOWW..WHAT ROCKY MCJOHNSON IS COOKING!
Old 13 Mar 2003, 05:33 AM   #2 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via MSN to Da Loo
Default Re: I am new..give the McJohnson a medal

Quote:
Originally posted by ROCKY MCJOHNSON
Let me introduce myself..I am Rocky McJohnson..the peoples poster.I was just banned at Prowrestling.com because they really don't have a sense of humor..however the McJohnson knows that PWF is far more relaxed and will not overreact simply because Rocky talks in the 3rd person mode.I look forward to entertaining you all in this time of calamity where we are on the brink of war we have to remember how to smile and have a good time..the McJohnson is an entertainer 1st and a poster second and please remember that the Rocky is a showman who intends to have you enjoy yourself..so bear that in mind sit back relax and enjoy the Mcjohnson in top form...IF YA SMEEEELALALALALAOOOOWW..WHAT ROCKY MCJOHNSON IS COOKING!
Let me give you a warm welcome

Old 13 Mar 2003, 05:51 AM   #3 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

THE PWF ROCK won't be very happy about this wannabe.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 13 Mar 2003, 05:58 AM   #4 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Hey McJohnson has seen you two jabronis at PW hasn't he..I didn't know there were people who posted on both sites..but it doesn't matter..because the McJohnson doesn't take kindly to pictures of your 3rd world monkey ass gracing my screen..the McJohnson doesn't believe in charity..let the millionaires give to your hobo ass money,the McJohnson is an original..he is no mere immitator or wannabe..the McJohnson was talkin' smack before any other gimmick was on the scene..so exchange wannabe for original..now excuse the McJohnson..the SmackDown hotel doesn't take of itself..
Old 13 Mar 2003, 06:07 AM   #5 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Lol, you stupid boy i haven't got time to play your little games cause i'm at college right now. I'll wipe the floor with you later today, so get ready.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 13 Mar 2003, 06:30 AM   #6 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally posted by ROCKY MCJOHNSON
Hey McJohnson has seen you two jabronis at PW hasn't he..I didn't know there were people who posted on both sites..but it doesn't matter..because the McJohnson doesn't take kindly to pictures of your 3rd world monkey ass gracing my screen..the McJohnson doesn't believe in charity..let the millionaires give to your hobo ass money,the McJohnson is an original..he is no mere immitator or wannabe..the McJohnson was talkin' smack before any other gimmick was on the scene..so exchange wannabe for original..now excuse the McJohnson..the SmackDown hotel doesn't take of itself..

Judging by The Rocks Face in your AV he's wondering WTF drugs you are on

also...

Old 13 Mar 2003, 08:47 AM   #7 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Old 13 Mar 2003, 09:46 AM   #8 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

It would be pretty funny to see PWF Rock revert to his old ways...It'd be pretty funny when you think about it...

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Old 13 Mar 2003, 10:05 AM   #9 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Quote:
Originally posted by Da Loo

Old 13 Mar 2003, 10:44 AM   #10 (permalink)
One more match

Hollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Hollywood Hogan

The PWF Rock would wipe the floor with you in a Rock imitating contest my friend, but other then that, welcome to PWF.
Old 13 Mar 2003, 11:11 AM   #11 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

This McJohnson cat is hilarious...His gimmick is not original...But he's damn sure funny

Old 13 Mar 2003, 11:30 AM   #12 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

*hangs a close this stupid ass post sign on the corner of this post*
Old 13 Mar 2003, 11:52 AM   #13 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Quote:
Originally posted by Wyked lil Syn
*hangs a close this stupid ass post sign on the corner of this post*

No leave it open, its funny. I like this Rock guy.

I agree with TRUTH....not original yet funny
Old 13 Mar 2003, 12:01 PM   #14 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally posted by TRUTHOLOGY
This McJohnson cat is hilarious...His gimmick is not original...But he's damn sure funny
Yeah I agree with this

also LOL at Da Loo
Old 13 Mar 2003, 12:08 PM   #15 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Quote:
Originally posted by error402
Yeah I agree with this

also LOL at Da Loo

Thank you my friendly fiend to society