ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

I Was Attacked!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Mar 2003, 11:49 PM   #1 (permalink)
THE PHENOM666

Sasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster ever
Unhappy I Was Attacked!!

Man it happened so quickly but I'll explain it in a slow motion.For those who are under 17,please don't read.

I was walking to my classroom,and the wind was blowing very strongly.And suddenly,something got my attention....a piece of paper was flying and it fell on the floor.And the wind blew the piece of paper again and the paper came on my way Oh man I was frightened!!

I couldn't do anything,all I could do is nothing but standing and hoping that I won't die.And the paper was coming near me...it was then close to my right foot!!! It started to bring tears to my eyes.On that few seconds,I thought about my family members,my friends,you posters and everybody that I know.

SUDDENLY! a small bird flew really fast and stopped right in front of my right foot.And the bird told me,"you can't die!"It was in a woman's voice,yes it's a female bird.And the piece of paper hit the bird and the bird died

And I thought again about what the bird told me....,"YOU CAN'T DIE!"...All the things she said,running trough my head,running through my head,all the things she said running through my head!!running through my head!!!THIS IS NOT ENOUGH!!!!!!
Old 12 Mar 2003, 11:52 PM   #2 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Riddlin..............Look into it.

Old 13 Mar 2003, 12:10 AM   #3 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally posted by Comedian KAM
LMFAO!! kk thats gonna make me revoke 5 points of ur warning lol. that was just beautiful
Old 13 Mar 2003, 12:20 AM   #4 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

wow how smart you were to take a thread from pw that saggy started and post it as your own just changing the story around. Aren't you special

Old 13 Mar 2003, 12:20 AM   #5 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally posted by Strong Bad
LMFAO!! kk thats gonna make me revoke 5 points of ur warning lol. that was just beautiful
I still cant edit my profile!!!

Old 13 Mar 2003, 12:21 AM   #6 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:
Originally posted by Hunny Bunny
wow how smart you were to take a thread from pw that saggy started and post it as your own just changing the story around. Aren't you special
Saggy wrote that? Blehhhhhhhhhh Hes losing his touch!!!

Old 13 Mar 2003, 12:22 AM   #7 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
I still cant edit my profile!!!
really? u should be able too

LOL@
Old 13 Mar 2003, 12:24 AM   #8 (permalink)
The Mother Fuckin Man

Sagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to behold

Thats not even what the fuck I wrote, it started out as what I wrote but ended in total and cmpletely utter fucking bullshit

heres what I wrote

http://www.prowrestling.com/discuss/...threadid=10737

Phenom go fuck yourself with your moms dildo you useless piece of donkey shit
Old 13 Mar 2003, 12:26 AM   #9 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:
really? u should be able too

LOL@
Nope...........Everytime I get...........

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1.You do not have permission to access the page that you were trying to. Are you trying to edit someone else's post or trying to access administrative features? Check that you are allowed to perform this action in the Forum Rules.

2.If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Logged in user: Comedian KAM [logout]

Old 13 Mar 2003, 12:27 AM   #10 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:
Originally posted by Saggy
Thats not even what the fuck I wrote, it started out as what I wrote but ended in total and cmpletely utter fucking bullshit

heres what I wrote

http://www.prowrestling.com/discuss/...threadid=10737

Phenom go fuck yourself with your moms dildo you useless piece of donkey shit
Holy Shit....call his name he comesa running!!!

Old 13 Mar 2003, 12:32 AM   #11 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

Quote:
Nope...........Everytime I get...........

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1.You do not have permission to access the page that you were trying to. Are you trying to edit someone else's post or trying to access administrative features? Check that you are allowed to perform this action in the Forum Rules.

2.If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Logged in user: Comedian KAM [logout]

kk now try
Old 13 Mar 2003, 12:34 AM   #12 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:
kk now try
Ahhhhhhhhhh Thank you OB1.

Old 13 Mar 2003, 12:51 AM   #13 (permalink)
I've been bewitched...

CuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster ever

Quote:
it's spelled ritalin, would you like spelling lessons??

Picture Association:

Forbidden Love

Shmuck
Old 13 Mar 2003, 12:58 AM   #14 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

saggy I never said you wrote that, I was talking about the thread title etc, not that you gave a lame story like this cash money replica

Old 13 Mar 2003, 01:02 AM   #15 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:
Originally posted by Johnny Thunders
it's spelled ritalin, would you like spelling lessons??
Well isnt that Supercalafragelisticexbealadocious!!! Good for you for catching that one!!!