ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Jay Z Vs Nas

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Mar 2003, 08:34 AM   #1 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.
Question Jay Z Vs Nas

Who do all think is better Jay Z or Nas? My memory seems to be failing me, but if i'm right Jay Z and Nas had a freestyle war and were dissing each other in their lyrics for certain songs. If i'm right do you all think won that?

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 12 Mar 2003, 10:51 AM   #2 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

Truth would know I think...Wasn't 50 Cent and Jay Z in a feud....Or are you just talking about Nas and Jay-Z doing dozens (If my mind serves me correct...The term used when rappers freestyle on each-other...)

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Old 12 Mar 2003, 10:58 AM   #3 (permalink)
like a pimp

pimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster ever

Jay and Nas battled a few months ago. I'd say Nas won with the song "Ether".

Scrotum, Scrotum, It's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's the thing i keep my testes in. It's wrinkly and crinkly and covered in hair and i don't know what i'd do if it wasn't there. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin.
Old 12 Mar 2003, 01:11 PM   #4 (permalink)
The Game!! That Damn Good

Triple H2 will become famous soon enoughTriple H2 will become famous soon enough

JAY Z. with his "got myself a gun" remix live on hot 97

Im Riddle_Box

Quote:
Originally posted by Comedian KAM
Oh wow.......now your using my salad tossing joke.....come here little boy.....come sit on Kool Aids lapp and we will do the first thing that pops up!!!
If any Celebrity In my hitlist dies, I didnt do it, Fuck Off

<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">
<option>Hate List/TapOuts</option>
<option>TE69</option>
<option>Tig_Bitties</option>
<option>Mr_Submission</option>
<option>Angleswaterboy</option>
<option>BOSTON</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>2gangsta</option>

<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">

<option>Respect List</option>
<option>Da Loo</option>
<option>Sweet_Tooth</option>
<option>Sly As Hell</option>
<option>PsychoTaylor</option>
<option>Forgotten Sin</option>
<option>Truth</option>
<option>STICK</option>

<option>My Celebrity Hitlist</option>
<option>Eminem</option>
<option>Bill Gates</option>
<option>Shania Twain</option>
<option>Avril </option>
<option>Nsync</option>
<option>Backstreet Boys</option>
<option>Edge</option>
<option>Dr.Dre</option>
<option>Dixie Chicks</option> <option>50 Cent</option>

<option>Things That Suck</option>
<option>XBOX</option>
<option>Windows</option>
<option>Microsoft</option>
<option>Work</option>
<option>Boy/girlBands</option>
<option>Any Song By vanilla Ice</option>
<option>Billy Ray Cyrus</option>
<option>Napster And File Sharing Haters</option>
<option>President Bush</option> <option>Saddam Huessin</option>
<option>Computers</option>
<option>Homosexuals</option>
<option>Tupac Biters/Haters</option>
<option>Many More To Follow</option>

<option>CeleBrity Respect List</option>
<option>Tupac Shakur/Makaveli</option>
<option>Insane Clown Posse</option>
<option>Twizted</option>
<option>Chris Rock</option>
<option>Jim Carrey</option>
<option>Brock Lesnar</option>
<option>Richard Nixon</option>

Old 12 Mar 2003, 08:11 PM   #5 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

neither
Old 12 Mar 2003, 08:17 PM   #6 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

I posted this 3 months ago...

Here is my take...

Well November will mark the end of the year long Jay Z and Nas feud?(Well really it's been about 5 years,They just brought to the public last year)

Jay Z Blue print 2 (The Gift and The Curse) vs Nas's God son

Since last year these 2 has engaged in a brutal feud for "The King Of Rap",That only could be exceeded by "The Biggie And Pac" War(That war probably'll never be out done,It took both of their lives "literally")

Starting from "Jay Z" finaly calling Nas out a t Summer Jam 2001,Which Nas Answered with Stillmatic pt1(Hto the Izzo ,M to the IZZO)

Which Jay then Answered with a Brutal verse on Takeover (And not to mentioned on the same song ended Prodigy career)People thought,How could Nas counter that Verbal destructive verse,Which birthed the "Infamous Ether",Which we seen the return of "Nasty Nas" after a 7 year hiatus(I say that because he'd been putting out bullshit,Since the classic "Illmatic")

Now,I love both songs,But i disagree,When critics say,Ether was better than Take over,And here is why

Takeover:Was one verse of nothing but "THE TRUTH",And Jay brought up facts and proof,Which Nas didn't deny,But also said was true,He summed up Nas whole career And Nas whole life,In 1 verse.

Not to mention the line"And you know who/did you know what/With you know who/Lets keep that between me and you",This translates to,I fucked your girl (Carmen the mother of his child)Nas also admitted this was true

Ether:Was a brutal comeback,But it was all built on,Nas's opinion and jokes,It was a good song(Great for that matter),But it was nothing but him ending,Verses with clever punch lines,And take in mind it was a whole song dedicated to "Jay's" one verse,Which means,Jay must've really gotten to Nas with that verbal raping

Now the 2nd part of the war "The Albums"

THE BLUEPRINT 1:Was quite possibly the best,Album Jay ever did(And i thought he could never top,Reasonable Doubt,Not that his other albums wasn't good,But thats a classic)

And it was the best pure "Rap Album",Since "Life After Death and Makaveli's Don Killuminati",And "Illmatic"

Jay touch on every subject,That he's been questioned on,In his 6 years in the "Rap Game" in detail and facts.And gave you "THE TRUTH" (Example Heart of The city,U dont know,The Rulers back,And the formentioned Take over)

Critics said he degraded women he answered with(Girls,Song Cry and the beautifully put,The Blue print "My Momma Loves me)Which showed why he made comments on bitches,And why he respected Women

Now to "Stillmatic'

Stillmatic:Was a great album(But it still was no "Illmatic)You seen flashes of Nasty Nas on songs like(Stillmatic pt2,One mic "thats a classic",Got yourself a gun)You seen creativity on songs like (Rewind,Your the man,And poison) He show his battle skills on songs like (Either and Destroy and Rebuild)

But other than that it was the Same Esco shit we heard be fore on songs like (Smokin,Brave heart party,And My Country this was an alright song)

So i give Jay the 1st round to Jay,But that's my "Truthful" opinion,The public thought other wise.

But i'm going to sit back,And watch history go down next month,And enjoy every minute of it.

What you people think going to happen? Who your pick?

PS:Please dont spam up my thread with "Eminem",Propoganda,Thank you

Old 12 Mar 2003, 08:57 PM   #7 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

From a bystander's standpoint (Me)....I don't know the facts...Mostly rumours and bullshit but.....Why would Jay-Z do "Who Shot Ya" with Biggie....And then years later....Sample "Me and My Girlfriend".....From my point of view it seems maniacal on Jay-Z's part....He was close with Biggie....But goes on to sample a Pac song....Am I readin too much in to loyalty....

9 Times....
Old 12 Mar 2003, 10:46 PM   #8 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

I never heard "I Shot Ya " with him and Biggie...I've heard the original With only Biggie. The only songs i remember him doing with Biggie is, Brooklyn Finest, and I love Dough...

He said he used me and my gilr friend sample, out of respect for Tupac...It is believed Pac was squashing his beef with New York the month he was killed...He hads called a meeting for every MC he dissed, Bi, Jay, Nas, mobb deep, etc...To meet him in a undisclosed area...Suge wasn't happy with this, seeing is Snoop did the same thing, against Suge Wishes...Suge loved the Coasts War

Old 13 Mar 2003, 09:36 AM   #9 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

That whole "East/West" Coast seemed very childish at times...Unfortunately it became ever too real for some...With your reference to Suge's liking of the Coast Wars...What are your thoughts on Pac leaving to do Makaveli Records and basically disrupting the power Death Row had on the West...Do you belive in all that shit about Suge putting the hit on Pac...

9 Times....
Old 13 Mar 2003, 04:39 PM   #10 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

I do believe Pac dissed just to sell records...And having Suge in his ear didn't do anything but fuel the fire...

I do think he was leaving Deathrow after his 3rd album he owed them. And was going to build Makavelli Records, I believe Suge knew this, And had him killed...There is no way, a car could be shot up, hit a 185 pound guy 7 times....But miss a Giant like Knight, i really believe it was a hit job...

Old 13 Mar 2003, 04:49 PM   #11 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Yea That's true....I find it very hard to believe a White Cadillac could just roll up to a BMW and start spraying bullets....And simply drive away... Especially in Las Vegas and on the night of a Mike Tyson fight for that matter...But the LA Times also ran an article on how it was Biggie...Which is more likely a load of shit...But sounds more feasible when Orlando Anderson is put into the equation....One thing I know for sure it fuckin added a lot of mystique towads 2Pac and Notorious BIG....

9 Times....
Old 13 Mar 2003, 06:23 PM   #12 (permalink)
BITCH ! BITE ME !

Tamara Sanchez is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Tamara Sanchez Send a message via AIM to Tamara Sanchez

I dont give a damn about both of them , but Jay-Z is the better rapper .
Old 13 Mar 2003, 06:49 PM   #13 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

GO PLAY WITH YOURSELF TO SOME KONNAN PICTURES

Old 14 Mar 2003, 10:45 PM   #14 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

Quote:
Originally posted by THE GOD'S TRUTH
GO PLAY WITH YOURSELF TO SOME KONNAN PICTURES
okay

Nas looks better than Jay

Old 15 Mar 2003, 03:23 AM   #15 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Originally posted by Roc-A-Babe
okay

Nas looks better than Jay
They're both 2 ugly mother fuckers to me...But, thats my opinion on all men...I don't Judge men "looks"... To me JAY is the better rapper and Realer. But thats just my take, you might feel different...

And i wasn't talking to you with "The Konnan comment"...But do what makes you feel happy....

Last edited by TR(UTH)IPLE H; 15 Mar 2003 at 03:25 AM.