ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Raw Coming To Richmond VA!!!
 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Mar 2003, 06:34 AM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: PG Reppin'
Posts: 28,819
Infractions: 1/0 (0)
Rep Power: 7820
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default Raw Coming To Richmond VA!!!

Yeah people, that's right. WWE Raw is coming to the Richmond Coliseum!!! Tickets go on sale this Saturday and I'm debating if I should go or not. I mean aside from having very little money, I think I should.


The show is Monday, April 14th. I gotta find a way to get some money soon.


What do you people think?
STICK is offline  
Old 12 Mar 2003, 06:41 AM   #2 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA
 
G O D's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Heaven
Posts: 9,414
Rep Power: 1272
G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D
Default

Being from a country that never gets raw or smackdown I say go for it. You can always worry about money next week.
__________________


G O D is offline  
Old 12 Mar 2003, 07:11 AM   #3 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo
 
'tin Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Im on my pooter, postin' these messages
Posts: 1,524
Rep Power: 19
'tin Man is on a distinguished road
Default

go and hold up a sign that says "ooh jimmy jimmy where are you im crosss with you!!!"
__________________
'cos the 'tin Man told you!!!

i am the rock lobster!!


THE ULTIMATE POSTER
'tin Man is offline  
Old 12 Mar 2003, 04:46 PM   #4 (permalink)
Drk~ngl
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

isn't this a thread that would go in the wwe forum?
 
Old 12 Mar 2003, 04:50 PM   #5 (permalink)
Orphaned.
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 10,404
Rep Power: 473
SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default

GOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Raw last year was one of the best nights of my life! You won't regret going.
SodaGirl is offline  
Old 12 Mar 2003, 04:55 PM   #6 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again
 
Hardy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: getting pwned somewhere.
Posts: 8,105
Rep Power: 380
Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default

Yeah I went last year in Kansas City, It was so fucking cool.

I especially like the dark matches.
__________________
Hardy is offline  
Old 12 Mar 2003, 04:59 PM   #7 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!
 
Exo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 16,844
Rep Power: 5828
Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default

do what you gotta to go man. I missed RAW last time it was in my area and I've regreted it since.
__________________

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!



Exo is offline  
Old 12 Mar 2003, 05:00 PM   #8 (permalink)
The Game!! That Damn Good
 
Triple H2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: WarZone
Posts: 543
Rep Power: 18
Triple H2 will become famous soon enoughTriple H2 will become famous soon enough
Default

GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS THE BOMB. I GOT TO GO BACKSTAGE. CAUSE MY BUDDY WAS............I FORGET WHAT YOU CALL THE PERSON.


THE PERSON THAT PARKS THE WRESTLERS CAR,RUNS AIR-RUNS,GETS THE FOOD,ETC.

IT WAS AWESOME
__________________











Im Riddle_Box


Quote:
Originally posted by Comedian KAM
Oh wow.......now your using my salad tossing joke.....come here little boy.....come sit on Kool Aids lapp and we will do the first thing that pops up!!!
If any Celebrity In my hitlist dies, I didnt do it, Fuck Off

<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">
<option>Hate List/TapOuts</option>
<option>TE69</option>
<option>Tig_Bitties</option>
<option>Mr_Submission</option>
<option>Angleswaterboy</option>
<option>BOSTON</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>2gangsta</option>



<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">

<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">
<option>Respect List</option>
<option>Da Loo</option>
<option>Sweet_Tooth</option>
<option>Sly As Hell</option>
<option>PsychoTaylor</option>
<option>Forgotten Sin</option>
<option>Truth</option>
<option>STICK</option>



<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">

<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">
<option>My Celebrity Hitlist</option>
<option>Eminem</option>
<option>Bill Gates</option>
<option>Shania Twain</option>
<option>Avril </option>
<option>Nsync</option>
<option>Backstreet Boys</option>
<option>Edge</option>
<option>Dr.Dre</option>
<option>Dixie Chicks</option> <option>50 Cent</option>


<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">

<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">
<option>Things That Suck</option>
<option>XBOX</option>
<option>Windows</option>
<option>Microsoft</option>
<option>Work</option>
<option>Boy/girlBands</option>
<option>Any Song By vanilla Ice</option>
<option>Billy Ray Cyrus</option>
<option>Napster And File Sharing Haters</option>
<option>President Bush</option> <option>Saddam Huessin</option>
<option>Computers</option>
<option>Homosexuals</option>
<option>Tupac Biters/Haters</option>
<option>Many More To Follow</option>



<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">

<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">
<option>CeleBrity Respect List</option>
<option>Tupac Shakur/Makaveli</option>
<option>Insane Clown Posse</option>
<option>Twizted</option>
<option>Chris Rock</option>
<option>Jim Carrey</option>
<option>Brock Lesnar</option>
<option>Richard Nixon</option>



Triple H2 is offline  
Old 12 Mar 2003, 05:09 PM   #9 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: PG Reppin'
Posts: 28,819
Infractions: 1/0 (0)
Rep Power: 7820
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Hunny Bunny
isn't this a thread that would go in the wwe forum?
No. This isn't about wrestling, just that I could go to an event.


WWE seems to come here quite a bit, so I'm sure I will have another opportunity if I don't go, but I really would like to. I just don't have the funds really



Also, the person that parks the cars is the valet.
STICK is offline  
Old 12 Mar 2003, 05:13 PM   #10 (permalink)
The Game!! That Damn Good
 
Triple H2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: WarZone
Posts: 543
Rep Power: 18
Triple H2 will become famous soon enoughTriple H2 will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by STICK Nizzle
No. This isn't about wrestling, just that I could go to an event.


WWE seems to come here quite a bit, so I'm sure I will have another opportunity if I don't go, but I really would like to. I just don't have the funds really



Also, the person that parks the cars is the valet.
GO. or you can sit at home and watch it,and kick yourself in the ass for not going.
__________________











Im Riddle_Box


Quote:
Originally posted by Comedian KAM
Oh wow.......now your using my salad tossing joke.....come here little boy.....come sit on Kool Aids lapp and we will do the first thing that pops up!!!
If any Celebrity In my hitlist dies, I didnt do it, Fuck Off

<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">
<option>Hate List/TapOuts</option>
<option>TE69</option>
<option>Tig_Bitties</option>
<option>Mr_Submission</option>
<option>Angleswaterboy</option>
<option>BOSTON</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>2gangsta</option>



<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">

<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">
<option>Respect List</option>
<option>Da Loo</option>
<option>Sweet_Tooth</option>
<option>Sly As Hell</option>
<option>PsychoTaylor</option>
<option>Forgotten Sin</option>
<option>Truth</option>
<option>STICK</option>



<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">

<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">
<option>My Celebrity Hitlist</option>
<option>Eminem</option>
<option>Bill Gates</option>
<option>Shania Twain</option>
<option>Avril </option>
<option>Nsync</option>
<option>Backstreet Boys</option>
<option>Edge</option>
<option>Dr.Dre</option>
<option>Dixie Chicks</option> <option>50 Cent</option>


<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">

<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">
<option>Things That Suck</option>
<option>XBOX</option>
<option>Windows</option>
<option>Microsoft</option>
<option>Work</option>
<option>Boy/girlBands</option>
<option>Any Song By vanilla Ice</option>
<option>Billy Ray Cyrus</option>
<option>Napster And File Sharing Haters</option>
<option>President Bush</option> <option>Saddam Huessin</option>
<option>Computers</option>
<option>Homosexuals</option>
<option>Tupac Biters/Haters</option>
<option>Many More To Follow</option>



<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">

<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">
<option>CeleBrity Respect List</option>
<option>Tupac Shakur/Makaveli</option>
<option>Insane Clown Posse</option>
<option>Twizted</option>
<option>Chris Rock</option>
<option>Jim Carrey</option>
<option>Brock Lesnar</option>
<option>Richard Nixon</option>



Triple H2 is offline  
Old 12 Mar 2003, 07:31 PM   #11 (permalink)
Quiet you
 
Apocalypse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 5,319
Rep Power: 50
Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able
Default

Yeah go for it.
Apocalypse is offline  
Old 12 Mar 2003, 08:21 PM   #12 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!
 
EdgezBaby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: EDGELAND!!!
Posts: 6,410
Rep Power: 31
EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold
Default

u should go...too bad richmonds too far for me
__________________
EdgezBaby is offline  
Old 13 Mar 2003, 06:48 AM   #13 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo
 
Da Loo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: England...n shit
Posts: 2,279
Rep Power: 140
Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via MSN to Da Loo
Default

GO GO DAMMIT
__________________
like my humor?...check out my blog ---> mc'click'age
Da Loo is offline  
Old 13 Mar 2003, 02:29 PM   #14 (permalink)
Give it To Me..
 
The_One's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Charlottesville Va.
Posts: 14,488
Rep Power: 2569
The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One
Default

Yeah,I'm going to the house show in charlottesville,maybe raw,not sure.
__________________
The_One is offline  
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The whores are coming the whores are coming WWE RAW Thread 7/4/05 HULK IS JOB! World Wrestling Entertainment 99 06 Jul 2005 12:34 PM
Here's something I should have seen coming Sinestro Off-Topic 6 30 Mar 2005 09:46 PM
Richmond Side Effect Sports 14 09 Sep 2003 07:56 PM
It's Coming SC Archives 31 08 Dec 2002 05:08 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:06 AM.

Attribution:
Powered by Yahoo Answers



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2 © 2011, Crawlability, Inc.