ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

What night is best for going out on first dates?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 Mar 2003, 11:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak
Default What night is best for going out on first dates?

I'm trying to start up a new realationship, and she has left it up to me what we are doing for the first date. All she says is that she wants to go to the movies.

So what day do you think would be better to go on, Friday or Saturday?

also what movie is better for dates. Chagicho or Agent Cody Banks? (damn does the threater around here suck)

and anything else that might help me pull this thing off perfectly would be welcome.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
Old 11 Mar 2003, 11:35 PM   #2 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Saturday.
Old 11 Mar 2003, 11:38 PM   #3 (permalink)
One more match

Hollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Hollywood Hogan

Relationships.....eww......best be prepared to get screwed over........but in all sincerity, saturday is better.
Old 11 Mar 2003, 11:43 PM   #4 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of

I trust both Soda and Bollea very much, and since they both say saturday, and that was the day I was thinking of anyway, Saturday it is.

but what about the movies? Chagico or Cody Banks? Not very good choices if ya ask me. But that's all I got to work with.

All I know for sure is that we are going for a walk on the beach afterwards if the weather permits.

please, help me with the movie. I really have no preference as to which one I see, I'm more interested in the company than the movie.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
Old 11 Mar 2003, 11:51 PM   #5 (permalink)
One more match

Hollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally posted by The Bleak
I trust both Soda and Bollea very much, and since they both say saturday, and that was the day I was thinking of anyway, Saturday it is.

but what about the movies? Chagico or Cody Banks? Not very good choices if ya ask me. But that's all I got to work with.

All I know for sure is that we are going for a walk on the beach afterwards if the weather permits.

please, help me with the movie. I really have no preference as to which one I see, I'm more interested in the company than the movie.
Heres a review for Cody Banks:
Summary: Made for Teen Movie; no real surprises here

I had the "pleasure" of viewing "Agent Cody Banks" at my theater before a sneak peak of the film. After viewing the movie, I realized that we haven't seen an innovative spy movie in a long time. This film mimics the James Bond, Spy Kids, etc. script almost exactly. What this means is that any audience member who has seen this type of movie before will know exactly what to expect- all of the spy clichés, the unrealistic circumstances, the big save at the end, and of course lots of explosions. This movie will do well in a teen market, but no academy awards here. The acting is mediocre at best; the director's style is stock; the cinematography is elementary. While Frankie Muniz is a talented child actor, he couldn't save the film. On a final note, I have a qualm with the "PG" rating. This film displays a good amount of violence, including a shot of a man being "eaten away" from the inside. Parents trust these ratings, and I think a "PG-13" rating would be more appropriate. Go see the film if your just looking for a few cheap hours of stale entertainment, but don't expect anything original here.

and here is one for Chicago:
CHICAGO (2002) ***1/2 Catherine Zeta-Jones, Renee Zellweger, Richard Gere, John C. Reilly, Queen Latifah, Christine Baranski, Taye Diggs, Dominic West, Lucy Liu. Dazzling adaptation of the Broadway smash hit singing and dancing musical version of `Roxie Hart' about the Roaring 20's notorious media sensation murder incorporating Hart's viewpoint seen in fantasized production numbers. Zeta-Jones and Zellweger are a dream team as the ‘caged heat' providing the extravagant hoofing and exuberant vocals while Gere does the best he can as the slick-haired lawyer tap-dancing his way to a perfect winning record at all costs. Director Rob Marshall employs a no-holds barred approach with its high energy, brilliant production design by John Myhre, crisp editing by Martin Walsh and glossy cinematography by Dion Beebe glimmers brightly on the silver screen. Bill Condon's screenplay adaptation of Fred Ebb & Bob Fosse's classic retains its razor sharp precision and cuttingly comic dialogue. Great fun; murder has never looked so good!
Old 11 Mar 2003, 11:52 PM   #6 (permalink)
I've been bewitched...

CuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster ever

any night is good when you've got some good roofies

Picture Association:

Forbidden Love

Shmuck
Old 11 Mar 2003, 11:55 PM   #7 (permalink)
One more match

Quote:
Originally posted by Johnny Thunders
any night is good when you've got some good roofies
Dinner, a movie, and roofies......an unbeatable combonation.
Old 12 Mar 2003, 12:04 AM   #8 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

so Hollywood, I'm guessing that you say i should take her to see Chagico.

Old 12 Mar 2003, 02:19 AM   #9 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Those choices suck...I would go for the "Cody Banks" flick though. I don't personally think I could stay awake during Chicago. Cody Banks may be for a fairly younger audience, but it still looks like it may be entertaining.

I was in a hurry earlier, so I will tell you why I picked Saturday. I don't know your age or what you have going on, but Saturdays are usually more stress free than any given weekday, including Friday. Work, school...whatever. Saturdays give you a chance to prepare more and it's just better all together.

Stick with the walk on the beach, that sounds so great! I hope the weather allows it!

Best of luck and be sure to let us know how it went.
Old 12 Mar 2003, 03:22 AM   #10 (permalink)
-Girl X-

Twisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster ever

no offence, but Chicago really sucked, I would go with the other.

Thanks for the very awesome banner KK!
Old 12 Mar 2003, 06:09 AM   #11 (permalink)
pwevolution.com

GFX PimpDaddy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to GFX PimpDaddy

I say friday night, see you go to the movies on friday, make out and shit, then on saturday you take her out to eat, bring her to ur house, and then get lucky.....

or I say friday, because if she likes you, then you can take her out to eat or something on sat. I mean if she works or is in school, she will most likley want to rest on sunday.
Old 12 Mar 2003, 08:12 AM   #12 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

Sarah is on a distinguished road

Friday that way if things went very well you go out saturday night. Thats what I would do.
Old 12 Mar 2003, 11:15 AM   #13 (permalink)
like a pimp

pimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster ever

I usually go out on dates on Friday night since Saturday night is usually set for parties. It's worked for me if you know what i mean.

I wouldn't see any of those movies. That's just my taste. I'd rather rent a movie and watch it at home.

Scrotum, Scrotum, It's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's the thing i keep my testes in. It's wrinkly and crinkly and covered in hair and i don't know what i'd do if it wasn't there. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin.
Old 12 Mar 2003, 08:13 PM   #14 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

friday for dates, sat for ur friends
Old 12 Mar 2003, 11:03 PM   #15 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

Quote:
Originally posted by SodaGirl
Stick with the walk on the beach, that sounds so great! I hope the weather allows it!

Best of luck and be sure to let us know how it went.
thanks Soda. Yeah I hope the weather allows it. The lucky thing is she lives a few blocks away from my uncle's house. So he said I could borrow his place saturday. And both of those places are close to the beach, so I really hope to get to take that walk. And If ya really want to know how it went, I'll come on Sunday and let ya know how it went.

she said she wants to see Chagico. So it looks like I get to take some caffine pills or somthing to stay awake. But like I said, I'm not really interested in the movie, I'm morer interested in the company.

Thanks everybody, I see your point in saying Friday, but the only problem with that is I'm having to borrow money just to take her to the movie, so takeing her to dinner the next night is kind of impossible.

But I have another question. Do you think it would be to much to bring a gift or flowers when I pick her up? I'm not sure if it would be over kill or not. Plus, If I do bring her flowers, I was thinking of bringing 2 smaller boquets, one for her mother and one for her sister, just so they get a good impression of me. What do ya all think?