ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

What the hell has happened in here?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 Mar 2003, 10:53 PM   #1 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak
Default What the hell has happened in here?

Hey guys and gals. I've been gone for 5 or 6 days so I was wondering what all has happened at PWF.

It seems like Johnny Blitzx left. Is it true?

Is that the real Prototype? Please god no!

It seems like Kurt Angle has finally deleted himself. It that accurate?

Please tell me anything important that has happened.

p.s.-it looks like Stick has got a new mod spot, so if that's true, congrats.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
Old 11 Mar 2003, 11:05 PM   #2 (permalink)
One more match

Hollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Hollywood Hogan

Marbles left, Kurt left, Blitz left and then came back as an alter, stick is the new mod for ot....uhh.....thats it...
Old 11 Mar 2003, 11:16 PM   #3 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

Thanks Hollywood Bollea. Ya always eem to be the one to update me when I take my sabatticals. I appreciate it.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
Old 12 Mar 2003, 02:22 AM   #4 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via MSN to Da Loo

Was you here when we invaded other websites...all with 'Da' Usernames like mine... Check out my sig to see how many were involved

Boy if you missed that, then you missed out on a shit load buddy
Old 12 Mar 2003, 08:12 AM   #5 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Members are finding themselves a life and are just moving on.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 12 Mar 2003, 08:26 AM   #6 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via MSN to Da Loo

Quote:
Originally posted by Sly as hell
Members are finding themselves a life and are just moving on.

Yeah the fucked up thing about that is I post here all the time whilst at work, then I carry on with my normal life, so essentially...PWF is my work life
Old 12 Mar 2003, 08:12 PM   #7 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

yep to all of them
Old 12 Mar 2003, 08:15 PM   #8 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Originally posted by EdgezBaby
yep to all of them
When are you going to Belly Dance for me?

Old 12 Mar 2003, 08:22 PM   #9 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

i just started lessons
Old 12 Mar 2003, 08:24 PM   #10 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

So, i want to see what you learned so far...yep

Old 12 Mar 2003, 08:25 PM   #11 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

lol not that much
Old 12 Mar 2003, 08:29 PM   #12 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

I don't care...I'm not interested no more....

Steph wouldn't put me through all this...

Old 12 Mar 2003, 08:36 PM   #13 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

aight, fine wit me
Old 12 Mar 2003, 08:38 PM   #14 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

SHUT UP TRAMP!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 12 Mar 2003, 08:39 PM   #15 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

no