ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Johnny Blitz

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 Mar 2003, 03:44 PM   #1 (permalink)
Feel The Pain

Hrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to Hrr Rk Send a message via AIM to Hrr Rk
Default Johnny Blitz

What happened to him guys, he went from cool to a fag and whore?
Old 11 Mar 2003, 03:47 PM   #2 (permalink)
I've been bewitched...

CuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster ever

ouch......

just trying to bring some life to this place. now it looks like everybody hates me. oh well.

Picture Association:

Forbidden Love

Shmuck
Old 11 Mar 2003, 03:47 PM   #3 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

hey blitz
Old 11 Mar 2003, 03:48 PM   #4 (permalink)
I've been bewitched...

CuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster ever

Hi EB

you missed the fireworks last night

i guess everybody hates me now.

Picture Association:

Forbidden Love

Shmuck
Old 11 Mar 2003, 03:49 PM   #5 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

what fireworks?
Old 11 Mar 2003, 03:50 PM   #6 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

i dont hate you blitzypoo
Old 11 Mar 2003, 03:50 PM   #7 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Lol@Hrr Rk
Johnny Blitz got himself deleted and then created an alter first called Larry Tate and then Johnny Thunders. My prediction was that he was ashamed of his 6000+ post count within just a few months. I mean seriously 6000+ post he been only posting here since December!

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 11 Mar 2003, 03:50 PM   #8 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

i thought they only have fireworks when im on
Old 11 Mar 2003, 03:51 PM   #9 (permalink)
I've been bewitched...

long story.

i told everybody i was leaving, which i actually planned on doing. i decided to come back cuz this place is really fucking addicting but i couldn't cuz i got banned. so i dug up some dude that i messed with months ago and changed his name and brought a whole new gimmick in. it was really meant to have some fun and make some people laugh. i just wanted people to start guessing who i was and it was funny. then people got pissed at me for making an alter and now nobody likes me. oh well. i don't really care.

Picture Association:

Forbidden Love

Shmuck
Old 11 Mar 2003, 03:53 PM   #10 (permalink)
I've been bewitched...

haha, i'm totally ashamed, i have no life. there, are you happy now?

Picture Association:

Forbidden Love

Shmuck
Old 11 Mar 2003, 03:53 PM   #11 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

i still like u and i was on when u got banned but i couldnt say anything cuz the thread was closed and i saw u post but i didnt wanna mess wit no one at the moment so i left u alone
Old 11 Mar 2003, 03:55 PM   #12 (permalink)
I've been bewitched...

thanks EB and WLS

i don't know what the fuck this rick guy's problem is. it's not like i did shit to him anyways.

Picture Association:

Forbidden Love

Shmuck
Old 11 Mar 2003, 03:56 PM   #13 (permalink)
One more match

Hollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Hollywood Hogan

Nah, I don't hate you blitz, I knew it was you all along, the only reason I said bad stuff about you was because I knew it was you and wanted to see how you would react and if you would break character. You are still cool in my book.
Old 11 Mar 2003, 03:57 PM   #14 (permalink)
I've been bewitched...

Quote:
Originally posted by Hollywood Hogan
Nah, I don't hate you blitz, I knew it was you all along, the only reason I said bad stuff about you was because I knew it was you and wanted to see how you would react and if you would break character. You are still cool in my book.
that's what i'm sayin. it was all to make people laugh. i didn't take anything you guys said seriously and i hope you didn't take anything i said seriously. but then i have truth make a thread about how i'm a fag for being an alter and this rick guy, who i barely know, comes on and says i'm a fag too. i mean, what the fuck??

Picture Association:

Forbidden Love

Shmuck
Old 11 Mar 2003, 03:58 PM   #15 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

I dont hate you...I was just trying too get you to crack...