ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Sooooooooooooooo?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 Mar 2003, 01:04 AM   #1 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Default Sooooooooooooooo?

Blitz got hisself deleted...And Cameback as Larry Tate, huh?

Blitz if you were changing gimmicks. Why didn't you just, drop your OT spot, and just change gimmicks, Like Kurt Angle?

Isn't you coming back as a alter, FUCKING RETARDED? I mean if you're going to be a alter...Why comeback and give yourself away so early?

Defeats the whole purpose, now doesn't it?

Old 11 Mar 2003, 01:39 AM   #2 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

SO IS BLITZ AND TATE, THE SAME FUCKING PERSON?

Old 11 Mar 2003, 01:41 AM   #3 (permalink)
One more match

Hollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Hollywood Hogan

I think, Tate said this when Ryan and Soda were talking about shooting Blitz's "PWF Body's Casket"

Quote:
Originally posted by Larry Tate
So you would hurt m....err, him if Ryan told you to?

That's not very nice.

I've lost all my nice feelings towards you Sodagirl. Quit being the puppet in Evil Dickhead's plans.
Old 11 Mar 2003, 01:44 AM   #4 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Why the fuck we he do some stupid shit like this?

If you're going to leave fucking leave...geesh

Old 11 Mar 2003, 04:00 AM   #5 (permalink)
Tig_Bitties

What a fucking dumbass.

Old 11 Mar 2003, 08:50 AM   #6 (permalink)
I've been bewitched...

CuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster ever

I'm not Johnny Blitz

Picture Association:

Forbidden Love

Shmuck
Old 11 Mar 2003, 08:52 AM   #7 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via MSN to Da Loo

Quote:
Originally posted by Larry Tate
I'm not Johnny Blitz
D'ya want your name changing in my sig?
Old 11 Mar 2003, 08:53 AM   #8 (permalink)
I've been bewitched...

CuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster ever

What on earth are you talking about?

What's a sig?

Picture Association:

Forbidden Love

Shmuck
Old 11 Mar 2003, 08:56 AM   #9 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

A sig is a tatoo on your left butt cheak
Old 11 Mar 2003, 08:57 AM   #10 (permalink)
I've been bewitched...

Quote:
Originally posted by Da Loo
A sig is a tatoo on your left butt cheak
Impossible.

I already have a tattoo of Samantha licking my left nut on my buttcheek.

Well, now that i think about it, that's my right butt cheek.

You win this round good sir.

Picture Association:

Forbidden Love

Shmuck
Old 11 Mar 2003, 09:00 AM   #11 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Indeed in a matter of seconds I made you tap out

Can you post a picture of your tattoo....baby
Old 11 Mar 2003, 09:06 AM   #12 (permalink)
I've been bewitched...

You're gonna have to ask Samantha for permission......

Picture Association:

Forbidden Love

Shmuck
Old 11 Mar 2003, 09:18 AM   #13 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

I asked her....she sent me back this image:

Is this your tattoo
Old 11 Mar 2003, 10:42 AM   #14 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Quote:
Originally posted by Johnny Thunders
I'm not Johnny Blitz
Yup your Johnny Blitz, cause Johnny Thunders is the name you use at PW and i remember you PMing me and telling me that you were Johnny Blitz. But why did you get deleted like you were leaving? Why didn't you just go to the store and change your screen name? If you never had the PWF money you could have just asked me and i would have given it to you and then you can change your gimmick.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>