ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

I, Larry Tate, have a secret I'd like to reveal.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Mar 2003, 11:01 PM   #1 (permalink)
I've been bewitched...

CuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster ever
Default I, Larry Tate, have a secret I'd like to reveal.

I'm planning on killing Darrin and marrying Samantha in the next episode of Bewitched. Stay tuned.......

Picture Association:

Forbidden Love

Shmuck
Old 10 Mar 2003, 11:06 PM   #2 (permalink)
One more match

Hollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Hollywood Hogan

how are you going to kill him? I think you should kidnap him, knock him unconscious, and bury him to where only his head is out of the ground, then dump honey on his head, and release fire ants on him.......
Old 10 Mar 2003, 11:08 PM   #3 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

I'll be watching!
Old 10 Mar 2003, 11:11 PM   #4 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally posted by Hollywood Hogan
how are you going to kill him? I think you should kidnap him, knock him unconscious, and bury him to where only his head is out of the ground, then dump honey on his head, and release fire ants on him.......

No way man... just put a bullet in his head and get it over quick. Do not dick around when it comes to killing someone...
Old 10 Mar 2003, 11:18 PM   #5 (permalink)
One more match

Hollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally posted by Saint Anger
No way man... just put a bullet in his head and get it over quick. Do not dick around when it comes to killing someone...
Yeah, but making them suffer and making it really painful I think would be more gratifying. A bullet in the head is too fast and too quick.
Old 10 Mar 2003, 11:23 PM   #6 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally posted by Hollywood Hogan
Yeah, but making them suffer and making it really painful I think would be more gratifying. A bullet in the head is too fast and too quick.
When it comes to killing, there is no such thing as "too quick". You try and make it long and painful and then you overcomplicate this and the next thing you know you're looking up the wrong end of the good guy's 45. And since you tried to torture him/her, they're not going to dick around and they'll just shoot you in the face. Best to just get it over with while you have the opportunity
Old 10 Mar 2003, 11:26 PM   #7 (permalink)
One more match

Quote:
Originally posted by Saint Anger
When it comes to killing, there is no such thing as "too quick". You try and make it long and painful and then you overcomplicate this and the next thing you know you're looking up the wrong end of the good guy's 45. And since you tried to torture him/her, they're not going to dick around and they'll just shoot you in the face. Best to just get it over with while you have the opportunity
True, I guess that is why you are the evil genius, and I was only a student in the arts of evil.