ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Ryan's Beat ass Movie reviews: Tears of the Sun

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Mar 2003, 09:49 PM   #1 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Default Ryan's Beat ass Movie reviews: Tears of the Sun

This past Sunday I went to see the new Bruce Willis movie "Tears of the Sun" The movie is set in present day Nigeria during a revolution overthrowing the presidency. Things seem to have gotten so bad that the US military deems it necessary to send in a team of Navy SEALs to evac some US citizens and foreign nationals serving as doctors and missionaries to the villiagers who are suffering during the war. This is where Willis and his team come in. They get in and to their dismay, she won't leave without her friends and patients. Forcing Willis and his team to make a quick decision as to what to do as rebel troops close in to eradicate any and all they find in a mission of racial cleansing.

The movie moves at a good pace while giving you time to learn a bit about some of the characters and their feelings about their situation. Willis is once again portrays a commanding role in the movie, and with a supporting cast of Eemon Walker(Willis' second in command and palying the part of "Cool Black Guy"), Cole Hauser and Monica Bellucci. He has plenty of help keeping the movie going when it comes to acting quality. I especially liked Walker's character. He shows a great deal of emotion and rage at the actions of the Nigerian rebels.

All in all I thought it was a decent movie and definitely worth my time and money, and I recommend it to any action/war movie buff or any fan of Bruce Willis and his work.

= Good movie