ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Can someone spare some currency?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Mar 2003, 09:39 PM   #1 (permalink)
I've been bewitched...

CuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster ever
Default Can someone spare some currency?

Apparently some heathens took off with some of my paychecks and now I have no money. Could some kind soul be......kind enough to lend me some much-needed money?

Thank you kindly.

Picture Association:

Forbidden Love

Shmuck
Old 10 Mar 2003, 10:08 PM   #2 (permalink)
I've been bewitched...

CuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster ever

Man, I'm feeling the love in this place.

If you give me some green I'll give you Samanta's phone number.

Darrin's a prick though. Don't mind him.

Picture Association:

Forbidden Love

Shmuck
Old 10 Mar 2003, 10:17 PM   #3 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Enjoy.
Old 10 Mar 2003, 10:19 PM   #4 (permalink)
I've been bewitched...

Thank you ma'am.

Would you still like Samantha's number?

Picture Association:

Forbidden Love

Shmuck
Old 10 Mar 2003, 10:27 PM   #5 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Nah, save it.

Although I was quite a Bewitched fan growing up...I watched it on Nick @ Nite everynight. So I like your name/gimmick.
Old 10 Mar 2003, 10:29 PM   #6 (permalink)
I've been bewitched...

I appreciate your liking of Bewitched but I'm afraid this is no gimmick.

I am Larry Tate incarnate.

Picture Association:

Forbidden Love

Shmuck
Old 10 Mar 2003, 10:31 PM   #7 (permalink)
Orphaned.

Quote:
Originally posted by Larry Tate
I appreciate your liking of Bewitched but I'm afraid this is no gimmick.

I am Larry Tate incarnate.
Ohhhh, ok. Well, I feel honored you have graced us with your presence.

Enjoy your stay!
Old 10 Mar 2003, 10:32 PM   #8 (permalink)
I've been bewitched...

You are a kind young lady. I'll put a good word in for you at McMann-Tate.

I hope you're having a wonderful day.

Picture Association:

Forbidden Love

Shmuck
Old 10 Mar 2003, 10:34 PM   #9 (permalink)
Orphaned.

I am, thank you. I hope yours is going well too.

I was never aware Mr. Tate didn't care for Darrin, but you seem quite bitter towards him...
Old 10 Mar 2003, 10:36 PM   #10 (permalink)
I've been bewitched...

I saved my hatred for both Darrins for the outside of the television cameras. His eternal contempt for my well-being had circulated for years.

No one ever realized what a cold-blooded psychopath he really was. It may be because he was married to a witch for so many years.

Picture Association:

Forbidden Love

Shmuck
Old 10 Mar 2003, 10:41 PM   #11 (permalink)
Orphaned.

Maybe. Darrin #1 had crazy eyes. I didn't care for #2 at all, I can understanding your hate towards him.

Samantha is a sweetheart though, there's no hate there.
Old 10 Mar 2003, 10:44 PM   #12 (permalink)
I've been bewitched...

Oh definitely.

I'd like to get in Samantha's pants. Whenever I go over to their home I get an awkward feeling. She may think I'm too old for her. My wife is such a dog that I need to look elsewhere. I'm not a bad man. It's just that Samantha is so sweet and innocent. Her mom is a fucking cunt though. Pardon my french.

Picture Association:

Forbidden Love

Shmuck
Old 10 Mar 2003, 10:46 PM   #13 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I feel like gettin married.

Anyone wanna meet me at the alter?
Old 10 Mar 2003, 10:47 PM   #14 (permalink)
I've been bewitched...

I'd appreciate you keeping your marriage proposals out of my begging thread kind sir.

Unless of course you'd like to be my new Darrin.

Picture Association:

Forbidden Love

Shmuck
Old 10 Mar 2003, 10:49 PM   #15 (permalink)
Orphaned.

Yeah, Endora is a royal bitch, I have always hated her.

But being the Darrin hater you are you should appreciate how she treats him...

Mrs. Tate's a prude, boring as hell, I don't know why you have stayed with her this long.