ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

A mesage from Prototype!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Mar 2003, 07:30 PM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default A mesage from Prototype!!!

That wasnt me last night........

Quote:
GhostfacE wrote on 03-10-03 06:35 PM:
That wasnt me as Prototype v.2.0. I havent even recieved my new IP ADRESS yet. Someone just ripped me off.

Sorry, but that was a FAKE RIPOFF. I wasnt even online last night.

Some one ripped me off.....

From now on, I will never reveal me new names. I bet it was Da Loo or GANK.

Sorry but my return wasnt for TWO WEEKS.

Post this in OT to let everyone know that was a ripoff......
EDIT and ADDS: There you have it folks. What we had the other night, was an alter ripoff of Prototype. They did a damn good job, because I was fooled.
Old 10 Mar 2003, 07:44 PM   #2 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

He is Gank....
Old 10 Mar 2003, 08:23 PM   #3 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

New message from proto sent at pw....
Quote:
DO NOT TRUST ANY PROTOTYPE GIMMICKS FROM NOW ON!!!!!!
Those ARE NOT ME Proto v2 or 3 or 4 or 5 or any other!!!!!!!!!! Please I would never use my GhostfacE alter!!!

Some idioit wants to cash in uh?

Please inform the posters and mods thats not me?!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10 Mar 2003, 08:27 PM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Most recent message from the ONE and ONLY prototype.

Some jackoff is ripping my gimmick off
Thats not me from now on...... NO MORE PROTOTYPE GIMMICKS!!!

Some idioit is ripping me off!!!! And I bets its Da Loo or that idioit Gank

My last gimmick was Thuganomics!!! I was never Proto v2 or v3 or any other gimmick

Please inform all mods and posters THATS NOT ME!!!!!!

Post this in ot, hell get Soda to make it a sticky!!!

I'm gone from PWF the rip offs are taking over to much
Old 10 Mar 2003, 08:33 PM   #5 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

No no no, the real point is... I don't give a damn.
Old 11 Mar 2003, 08:28 AM   #6 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via MSN to Da Loo

WTF?? I want even here?

I wouldnt be an alter of someone that I want to see return?

That is pretty funny shit. But I want the fucker to come here spam the place up and shoe the ability that I know he has....I want that legend in Da Posse for one kick ass invasion?

Dont point the finger at me!

I will sort this shit out with him myself over at PW
Old 11 Mar 2003, 08:33 AM   #7 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via MSN to Da Loo

Hold on...How the fuck did he know that there was a Fake Rip off if he wasnt scheduled to come back untill two weeks??
Old 11 Mar 2003, 02:16 PM   #8 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

I just went over to PW cause i hadn't been there for about 3 days and when i do decide to visit i'm greeted with this PM:

Quote:
GhostfacE wrote on 03-09-03 11:23 PM:
Enuffff is enufff Protype shall return

its ovious Gank wants me too and i will

and I shall take over the WARZONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I' an=int ghostface, he lets me use his PMS for tracking honey

Big Dicks are in my face and I will fuck you, Da Loo Pyshcho Taylor!!!

I'm coming bayby

Post THIS IN OFF TOPIC AND WARZONE

hey its my opininonn
Sick shit i tell you, sick shit.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 11 Mar 2003, 07:06 PM   #9 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Yup, here's the PM you sent me Proto.