ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

The Dynasty Presents:BITCH SMACK A POSTER THREAD

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 Mar 2003, 07:49 PM   #1 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Default The Dynasty Presents:BITCH SMACK A POSTER THREAD

Well do what the fucking thread says, If you always wanted to Bitch Smack a certain poster. Come here and do it, But give your reasons...

Old 09 Mar 2003, 07:50 PM   #2 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

i've always wanted to bitch smack the truth just to see what he'd do about it.......

Old 09 Mar 2003, 07:50 PM   #3 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

*Bitch smacks SC* Just for Shits and giggles.
Old 09 Mar 2003, 07:51 PM   #4 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

I wanna bitchsmack Camini, just for the hell of it
Old 09 Mar 2003, 07:52 PM   #5 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

*BITCH SMACKS THE Leader Of Whores JOhnny"

TRUTHont ever think about smacking me again...Whore!!!!!!!!

Old 09 Mar 2003, 07:52 PM   #6 (permalink)

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

I wanna smack 3 people on the ass. They are women, and they post here.
Old 09 Mar 2003, 07:53 PM   #7 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

*rubs cheek*

welp, guess my question got answered........

Old 09 Mar 2003, 07:56 PM   #8 (permalink)

LMAO!
Old 10 Mar 2003, 12:17 AM   #9 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I would like to BitchSlap...........

Nobody......this is a posting board.....nobody gets under my skin here.

Old 10 Mar 2003, 12:21 AM   #10 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Quote:
Originally posted by Comedian KAM

shut up fatboy......

wanna smack me now??

Old 10 Mar 2003, 12:23 AM   #11 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Originally posted by Comedian KAM

*E SLAPS THE SHIT OUT OF KAM* You underminding my thread...Gets under my skin...

Old 10 Mar 2003, 12:23 AM   #12 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally posted by Johnny Whore
shut up fatboy......

wanna smack me now??
LOL Nope.......But get Soda in here to say that to me.... and I might wanna bitchslap my monkey.

Old 10 Mar 2003, 12:25 AM   #13 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

I wanna bitch slap ILC. Becuase I can do that.

Old 10 Mar 2003, 12:26 AM   #14 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

lOL@ Kam and Steph last posts

Old 10 Mar 2003, 12:27 AM   #15 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:
Originally posted by TRUTHMATIC
*E SLAPS THE SHIT OUT OF KAM* You underminding my thread...Gets under my skin...
If thats all it takes than be prepared to become an oreo cookie!!!