ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Anger Venting Thread!!!!!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 Mar 2003, 05:27 PM   #1 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer
Angry Anger Venting Thread!!!!!!!

Come here to vent your anger at the world, PWF, or the IRS. Or whatever the hell is pissing your candy ass off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Old 09 Mar 2003, 05:29 PM   #2 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

I have a headache.

I cracked a rib.

Theres nothing to do.

God damnit you little motherfucker if you aint got nothin nice to say then dont say nothin!
Old 09 Mar 2003, 05:35 PM   #3 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

im pissed cuz I have no money to do anything i want a tattoo and some piercings but like i said have no money my piece of shit friends wont help out cant and dont want to get a job someone give me some money damnit
Old 09 Mar 2003, 06:52 PM   #4 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

this shit is so hard!
Old 09 Mar 2003, 06:55 PM   #5 (permalink)

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally posted by EdgezBaby
this shit is so hard!
Did it hurt?
Old 09 Mar 2003, 07:02 PM   #6 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

-i hate my job

-my friends suck

-life sucks

that about sums it up

Old 09 Mar 2003, 07:05 PM   #7 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Hardy PWF
Did it hurt?
lol dont tell me that ur thinking bout that
Old 09 Mar 2003, 07:07 PM   #8 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

My car still isnt fixed, god damn people are taking forever.
Im tired of my friends
I really hate the town that I live in

Ok, Im done bitching for a while.

Last edited by Apocalypse; 10 Mar 2003 at 06:15 AM.
Old 09 Mar 2003, 07:11 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by EdgezBaby
lol dont tell me that ur thinking bout that

YEP!
Old 09 Mar 2003, 07:23 PM   #10 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

lol in that case then, no
Old 09 Mar 2003, 07:25 PM   #11 (permalink)

LMAO!!!
Old 09 Mar 2003, 11:17 PM   #12 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally posted by Wyked lil Syn
im pissed cuz I have no money to do anything i want a tattoo and some piercings but like i said have no money my piece of shit friends wont help out cant and dont want to get a job someone give me some money damnit
Eh, all that metal hanging offa ya will just ruin your good looks. Nice banner by the by, KindeyThieves rock
Old 10 Mar 2003, 02:36 AM   #13 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

Wow this is one hostile message board oh well maybe i'll become adapt to it

Old 10 Mar 2003, 03:11 AM   #14 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

Quote:
Originally posted by Saint Anger
Eh, all that metal hanging offa ya will just ruin your good looks. Nice banner by the by, KindeyThieves rock

well im thinking of getting my septum naval and one of my nipples not sure where id do that tat
Old 10 Mar 2003, 09:37 AM   #15 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally posted by Wyked lil Syn
well im thinking of getting my septum naval and one of my nipples not sure where id do that tat
I've always been cool with he occasional tat or two. But the piercing thing just isn't my style. Especially the septum, makes ya look like a damn bull with a ring in it's nose... And what happens when you walk too close to a really big magnet? That would suck...

Last edited by Mr. Hostility; 10 Mar 2003 at 10:22 AM.