ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Whoever closed that thread...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 Mar 2003, 04:11 PM   #1 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default Whoever closed that thread...

It was being left open until 1000 because admins said that did the same damage on bandwith as 4 seperate 250 posts.

The mods were told to leave it open.

Just thought you might be interested so you don't feel mods weren't doing their jobs...

you can delete this now.
Old 09 Mar 2003, 04:14 PM   #2 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

NIce to be fucking told what the hell is going the fuck on....thanks.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Old 09 Mar 2003, 04:15 PM   #3 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally posted by SargeantHartman
NIce to be fucking told what the hell is going the fuck on....thanks.....
No worries mac...
Just didn't want ya thinking the new OT mods were doing a terrible job letting threads go that long.
Old 09 Mar 2003, 04:18 PM   #4 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

Yeah, I appreciate it. It just seems that Im always the last son of a bitch to find out about our new Policies, and the puppetmaster and his little bitch never bother to tell others, but thats okay, Im in good spirits now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Old 09 Mar 2003, 04:19 PM   #5 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Is it me? Or does Soda get really irritated when people fuck with RT threads?

Old 09 Mar 2003, 04:19 PM   #6 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Originally posted by SargeantHartman
Yeah, I appreciate it. It just seems that Im always the last son of a bitch to find out about our new Policies, and the puppetmaster and his little bitch never bother to tell others, but thats okay, Im in good spirits now.
PUUPET MASTER AND HIS LITTLE BITCH...LMFAO!!!!!!!