ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

How?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Mar 2003, 02:20 PM   #1 (permalink)
The Game!! That Damn Good

Triple H2 will become famous soon enoughTriple H2 will become famous soon enough
Default How?

How is your weekend going so far?

Mine is Ok

Im Riddle_Box

Quote:
Originally posted by Comedian KAM
Oh wow.......now your using my salad tossing joke.....come here little boy.....come sit on Kool Aids lapp and we will do the first thing that pops up!!!
If any Celebrity In my hitlist dies, I didnt do it, Fuck Off

<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">
<option>Hate List/TapOuts</option>
<option>TE69</option>
<option>Tig_Bitties</option>
<option>Mr_Submission</option>
<option>Angleswaterboy</option>
<option>BOSTON</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>2gangsta</option>

<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">

<option>Respect List</option>
<option>Da Loo</option>
<option>Sweet_Tooth</option>
<option>Sly As Hell</option>
<option>PsychoTaylor</option>
<option>Forgotten Sin</option>
<option>Truth</option>
<option>STICK</option>

<option>My Celebrity Hitlist</option>
<option>Eminem</option>
<option>Bill Gates</option>
<option>Shania Twain</option>
<option>Avril </option>
<option>Nsync</option>
<option>Backstreet Boys</option>
<option>Edge</option>
<option>Dr.Dre</option>
<option>Dixie Chicks</option> <option>50 Cent</option>

<option>Things That Suck</option>
<option>XBOX</option>
<option>Windows</option>
<option>Microsoft</option>
<option>Work</option>
<option>Boy/girlBands</option>
<option>Any Song By vanilla Ice</option>
<option>Billy Ray Cyrus</option>
<option>Napster And File Sharing Haters</option>
<option>President Bush</option> <option>Saddam Huessin</option>
<option>Computers</option>
<option>Homosexuals</option>
<option>Tupac Biters/Haters</option>
<option>Many More To Follow</option>

<option>CeleBrity Respect List</option>
<option>Tupac Shakur/Makaveli</option>
<option>Insane Clown Posse</option>
<option>Twizted</option>
<option>Chris Rock</option>
<option>Jim Carrey</option>
<option>Brock Lesnar</option>
<option>Richard Nixon</option>

Old 08 Mar 2003, 02:24 PM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Pretty good. Bought some ozzy tickets. And played street hockey with my friends.
Old 08 Mar 2003, 02:29 PM   #3 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

I feel sick.
Old 08 Mar 2003, 02:31 PM   #4 (permalink)

Triple H2 will become famous soon enoughTriple H2 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally posted by SodaGirl
I feel sick.
why is that?

Im Riddle_Box

Quote:
Oh wow.......now your using my salad tossing joke.....come here little boy.....come sit on Kool Aids lapp and we will do the first thing that pops up!!!

<option>TE69</option>
<option>BOSTON</option>
<option>Camini</option>

<option>Da Loo</option>
<option>Truth</option>
<option>STICK</option>

<option>Eminem</option>
<option>Avril </option>
<option>Nsync</option>
<option>Edge</option>
<option>Dr.Dre</option>

<option>XBOX</option>
<option>Windows</option>
<option>Work</option>

<option>Twizted</option>

Old 08 Mar 2003, 02:50 PM   #5 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally posted by Riddle_Box
why is that?
I don't know, just do.
Also very depressed.
I am gonna go outta town shopping in a little bit, that usually makes me feel better. Don't have anything planned for tomorrow. All in all I figure my weekend with me "normal.

By the way, thanks for asking us.
Old 08 Mar 2003, 03:02 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
I don't know, just do.
Also very depressed.
I am gonna go outta town shopping in a little bit, that usually makes me feel better. Don't have anything planned for tomorrow. All in all I figure my weekend with me "normal.

Dont be depressed. What is ever making you depressed, in time you will be able to fix it,dont worry yourself sick over it.

Shopping,I love shopping. So what are you gonna get me?(jokin)

Have fun shopping.

Im Riddle_Box

Quote:

<option>TE69</option>
<option>BOSTON</option>
<option>Camini</option>

<option>Da Loo</option>
<option>Truth</option>
<option>STICK</option>

<option>Eminem</option>
<option>Avril </option>
<option>Nsync</option>
<option>Edge</option>
<option>Dr.Dre</option>

<option>XBOX</option>
<option>Windows</option>
<option>Work</option>

<option>Twizted</option>

Old 08 Mar 2003, 03:18 PM   #7 (permalink)
pwevolution.com

GFX PimpDaddy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to GFX PimpDaddy

My weekend is awesome. Its my first weekend not working since 2 years. I love it
Old 08 Mar 2003, 03:21 PM   #8 (permalink)
One more match

Hollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Hollywood Hogan

Quote:
I don't know, just do.
Also very depressed.

See, buying stuff always makes me more depressed because I sit there and think "This amount of time that it took me to make all that money is now going down the drain". But either way, depression is a state of mind, so just find something to do to occupy your mind.....which i guess is shopping.....which makes this whole post useless....bah.....can't blame a guy for trying.....
Old 08 Mar 2003, 03:24 PM   #9 (permalink)
like a pimp

pimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster ever

Quote:
I don't know, just do.
Also very depressed.

Since everyone seems to be offering advice, i'll go.
Do what you gotta do. You'll eventually feel better. Positivity is the key. But you already know that.

As for my weekend, pretty damn good so far. I had some fun last night, if you know what i mean....huh?.....huh?

Scrotum, Scrotum, It's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's the thing i keep my testes in. It's wrinkly and crinkly and covered in hair and i don't know what i'd do if it wasn't there. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin.
Old 08 Mar 2003, 03:29 PM   #10 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

My weekend is ok so far. I got to talk to my girlfriend a little.

In a few minutes, I'm goin to meet my dad and stepmom at IHOP and then goin over to his house and chillin there for a little bit.
Old 08 Mar 2003, 03:32 PM   #11 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

mines lame
Old 08 Mar 2003, 03:33 PM   #12 (permalink)
One more match

Hollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Hollywood Hogan

Quote:
Originally posted by Thanawhore
mines lame
What he said.
Old 08 Mar 2003, 03:42 PM   #13 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Mine is just a pile of "A" grade crap. I was meant to go to a drink up last night but it was cancelled until next week and today i'm just at home doing nothing i went out earlier and chilled with some friends but only for about an hour.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 08 Mar 2003, 04:04 PM   #14 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

boring
Old 08 Mar 2003, 05:19 PM   #15 (permalink)
Kevin Garnett

The Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via MSN to The Big Ticket

Quote:
Originally posted by EdgezBaby
boring
^^What she said...^^

Go Timberwolves!