ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

I got an email

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Mar 2003, 09:31 AM   #1 (permalink)
2fagsta

Default I got an email

I got an email that disturbed me and made me angry and alot of other emotions. A poster from these boards emailed me accsed me of being an alter. Take a look at the email.

*the web address,my email address,the senders email address have all been blocked out for privacy and confiditaility*

I dont know WTF happened or what is going on but I would like some answers. Remember my last thread MY LAST WORDS

I told you all about my friend's death. Well, last night I was at the viewing,then I stayed at a realtives,and thats it. Later on today is the funeral. The part of the email about sodagirl bothers me. Cause Sodagirl,you should know I wouldnt do anything to hurt you. PWF, I cant believe everytime someone new comes you say the are me with in alter. Well your wrong. I hope whoever made shit here last night gets IP banned. Cause you can check my IPs from my last thread and this thread. They are still the same.Im gone for a day and this bullshit happens? Im in total shock.

Old 08 Mar 2003, 10:14 AM   #2 (permalink)
2fagsta

Does anyone want to tell me what is going on and what happened?

Old 09 Mar 2003, 12:35 PM   #3 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

I would if i could...but really i have no clue...:S
Old 09 Mar 2003, 12:59 PM   #4 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

I really dont give a flying fuck about you or your alters, cause Im sick of hearing all the goddamn bullshit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Old 09 Mar 2003, 02:13 PM   #5 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

*yawn*

People who talk to themselves don't excite me...