ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Seven

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Mar 2003, 07:25 PM   #1 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default Seven

Ladies and gentlemen of PWF......on this day I have taken the time to reflect. Well, actually, I've been reflecting upon everything for a while now. I have realized that here and now, the number seven holds great signifigance to me. For example,

...............Today is the SEVENTH day in the month of March.

................This month marks Marbles SEVEN MONTH anniversary, since being born at PW in the month of August.

............... Today is one day after I turned SEVEN-teen.

And alas, I bring to you my master plan. I will now post SEVEN threads, each with a different letter revealing a seven-letter message.

When it's all done, (or heck, most likely before I even get halfway through), you will figure out what I'm trying to say.

And then, The BIG BOOM.

But for now, the spam eliminator.......is there any number that holds any special significance to YOU? Why or why not?
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 07 Mar 2003, 07:27 PM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

The number 13.

It's my girlfriend's and mine monthly anniversary.
Old 07 Mar 2003, 07:27 PM   #3 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

Old 07 Mar 2003, 07:28 PM   #4 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

8 & 36
Old 07 Mar 2003, 07:28 PM   #5 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

Old 07 Mar 2003, 07:29 PM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Hardy PWF
Why is that fucktards never explain whys omething is why it is, when the topic CLEARLY says to explain?
Old 07 Mar 2003, 07:30 PM   #7 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Yup, you're all fucktards.....
Old 07 Mar 2003, 07:32 PM   #8 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally posted by STICK
Yup, you're all fucktards.....
fine, cuz it was the number hotel room my parents concieved me ...hard to believe
Old 07 Mar 2003, 07:33 PM   #9 (permalink)
RJ Knuckles

Quote:
Originally posted by EdgezBaby

does that have anthing to do with edge?

14-our first date and also the day I proposed to her
i can probably think of more

Old 07 Mar 2003, 07:34 PM   #10 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

lol no
Old 07 Mar 2003, 07:35 PM   #11 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

its also cuz my bday month is may and my bfs bday month is 9
Old 07 Mar 2003, 07:35 PM   #12 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally posted by STICK
Why is that fucktards never explain whys omething is why it is, when the topic CLEARLY says to explain?
I don't have reasons, they are just my fave numbers I guess.
Old 07 Mar 2003, 07:51 PM   #13 (permalink)
Kevin Garnett

The Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via MSN to The Big Ticket

13 and 35

13 because it's mine and my mom's bday..
35 cause...i dunno just my fav number

Go Timberwolves!
Old 07 Mar 2003, 07:53 PM   #14 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I like the number 17 because thats my dads number on all his sport teams.