ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

I Destroyed 2gangsta!!!!!!!!!!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Mar 2003, 06:43 PM   #1 (permalink)

Useful_Info is on a distinguished road
Default I Destroyed 2gangsta!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHA, DID YOU NOTICE RIGHT AFTER I REVEALED THE TRUTH ABOUT HIM HE LEFT??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Old 07 Mar 2003, 06:44 PM   #2 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

*bangs head on desk*

Gangy, ya know I love ya...but ur killin me here....
Old 07 Mar 2003, 06:44 PM   #3 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

okkkkkkaaaaaaaaaaayy..and u are?
Old 07 Mar 2003, 06:45 PM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by SodaGirl
*bangs head on desk*

Gangy, ya know I love ya...but ur killin me here....
You think Im brian?? ahahahahah! check the IP addresses

Im not him
Old 07 Mar 2003, 06:46 PM   #5 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally posted by Useful_Info

You think Im brian?? ahahahahah! check the IP addresses

Im not him
Mmmmmmkay. Never knew your name was Brian, but that's cool.
Old 07 Mar 2003, 06:47 PM   #6 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

good for you.....i guess...
Old 07 Mar 2003, 06:48 PM   #7 (permalink)

some one check the IP addresses already! and PROVE that im not 2wannabegangsta
Old 07 Mar 2003, 06:48 PM   #8 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Hello 2Gangsta, i thought you said you were leaving for awhile or did the library open up for a few more hours and you couldn't resist but to bring your alter back here on PWF.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 07 Mar 2003, 06:49 PM   #9 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

LMAO! Sorry it wont work.
Old 07 Mar 2003, 06:49 PM   #10 (permalink)

Where is the friggin mods??? I want them here so they could prove im not 2gangsta
Old 07 Mar 2003, 06:49 PM   #11 (permalink)
Orphaned.

Quote:
some one check the IP addresses already! and PROVE that im not 2wannabegangsta
Sorry sunshine, but that doesn't prove anything. It's very easy to change an IP or even use a different computer.

I don't hate you, or even dislike you. I just don't appreciate being treated like an idiot.
Old 07 Mar 2003, 06:50 PM   #12 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

Damn that chick in ur sig soda is Hot!
Old 07 Mar 2003, 06:52 PM   #13 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Originally posted by SodaGirl

Sorry sunshine, but that doesn't prove anything. It's very easy to change an IP or even use a different computer.

I don't hate you, or even dislike you. I just don't appreciate being treated like an idiot.

Okay, HOW do you change an IP?

Please tell me. I'd love to get back on some of the old forums I'm been permanently removed from.

Furthermore, this thread is pointless. So you beat 2Gangster. Good for you. I can beat 2Gangsternurse with two scalpals tied behind my back. Like that's a challenge.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 07 Mar 2003, 06:52 PM   #14 (permalink)

How can I prove to you people Im not him?
Old 07 Mar 2003, 06:56 PM   #15 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
How can I prove to you people Im not him?

Rap for us.

If you suck, you're him.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE