ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

MY Last Words for awhile

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 Mar 2003, 07:42 PM   #1 (permalink)
2fagsta

MY Last Words for awhile

I wont be here for a while. No No No, Im not leaving to create an alter as some of you like to say about me. Its just a very fast-paced moment in my life. I have a child on the way, my friend just died Im the last one he called. Im in denial, stage 1. I have been trying to block it out,not in a mean way,but I just dont want to believe it. My music carrer is starting to take off and I will miss you people. I mean you should know by my post count something is wrong. I mean Im only in the 200's and I have been here 4 or 5 days?? C'mon, Im 2gangsta, I should be near a 1000! I would luck to wish you the best of luck and god bless you. I got a few words for some of ya

KAM- Boston will take care of you. But KAM, no matter how many times we fight, I still have respect for you weither you want to believe it or not. No this is not a tap out, Im going for a "kodiack moment". I aint mad at cha, best of luck.

BOSTON-I hope your comedy carrer takes off soon. No matter what KAM or anybody else says about your jokes. Your down right funny. Maybe when are carrers take off, just maybe we will see each other on our tours wouldnt that be cool.

SodaGirl-God's Angel On Earth. No matter what kind of bitch I am, you are always so nice and kind. If everyone was like you, the world would be perfect. May the Lord bless your life with riches and joys forever to come.

STICK-I will always thank you for the banner. You are a great banner designer. Dont let that talent go to waste.

Stone Cold- You Rat Bastard, No matter what feud we are in I will always respect you.You never did answer my question, I asked 50 times but the hell with it.I hope everything goes well for you.

SGT-Keep them in order...LMMAO. But you take care now. Seriously *salutes the SGT*. Everytime I see your name or read your post I think of Officer and a gentleman.

PsychoTaylor-Props to you. No, Im not tapping out. But you got to relax and just sit back dude. Take care and a chill pill

Sly As hell- You are one of kind. That pretty much sums it up.

W.Juggalo & angelswaterboy- Keep the creative writing section going. Your work is great keep it up. God Bless yous

Marbles-LMMAO. Happy B-day. You are one funny SOB. You can take the simple things and have me gasping for air for days. You are terrific. Your taste in video games is great. Hope your jounalism carrer goes well.

Sweet Tooth-take care of OT. You are one cool person. God Love ya

Forgotten Sin- God Love ya. The way you love video games reminds me of myself. props to ya. btw, nice site you have going. dont let it go.

Sting- My fellow video game nutcase. You know your video games. Maybe one day you will make your own video game. I would be the 1st to buy it.

Gank-Fuck you. The lord has you in his hands

Da Loo-LMMAO at those adam besent pics.

Deathsdisguse-STAY DOWN WIT THE CLOWN. You,like Boston and W.juggalo are true artists in your own right. Dont forget the dark carinvial.

TRUTH- You take care of this place..........Im Sorry , you hopefully will get it.

Edgezbaby-Take care. Dont let this people bother you. Just keep "bitch" slapping them.

Rest of you and to all-

God love and take care of you. You may think Im a bad guy, But Im not. I still respect you all...........ok........there are a few expections there, but you know what I mean. When I will return, who knows, but Im sure Boston will tell you all. You all are gifted in some way *why do I hear KAM laughing at me now* *Dammit KAM, Im trying to go for a true kodiack moment*. So Good Bye everyone.............

PS. This is no joke. Im going to the great deletion box in the suggestion box sky. Yup. But I will be back.

One of you is lucky. One of you will recieve all my points.

So God Speed...........2gangsta............is..........go ne

Old 06 Mar 2003, 07:43 PM   #2 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

no thank you for JB??

Old 06 Mar 2003, 07:44 PM   #3 (permalink)
Tig_Bitties

tap. out.

Old 06 Mar 2003, 07:47 PM   #4 (permalink)
2fagsta

Quote:
Originally posted by Johnny Blitz
no thank you for JB??
Thank you JB for the memories. And for being a nice judge in OFF TOPIC court. God bless ya.

Old 06 Mar 2003, 07:48 PM   #5 (permalink)
2fagsta

Quote:
Originally posted by Tig_Bitties
tap. out.

No Im not "tapping out". Im just leaving to take care of a few personal problems.

What is it with you Warzoners with the word "tap out"

God Bless Tig_bitties

Old 06 Mar 2003, 07:52 PM   #6 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default Re: MY Last Words for awhile

Quote:
Originally posted by 2gangsta
SodaGirl-God's Angel On Earth. No matter what kind of bitch I am, you are always so nice and kind. If everyone was like you, the world would be perfect. May the Lord bless your life with riches and joys forever to come.
Thanks sweetie, I will miss you. I hope you come back sometime soon. Drop me a PM when ya do.
Luv ya Gangy, and God bless you as well!
Old 06 Mar 2003, 07:58 PM   #7 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

Bye
Old 06 Mar 2003, 08:01 PM   #8 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Take care 2g...

what a nice guy...
Old 06 Mar 2003, 08:39 PM   #9 (permalink)
One more match

Hollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Hollywood Hogan

Take care 2G, I hope everything turns out okay for you, best of luck in life my friend.
Old 07 Mar 2003, 11:35 AM   #10 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via MSN to Da Loo

2gangsta has turned face....lmao
Old 07 Mar 2003, 11:45 AM   #11 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Take Dude. PEace and god bless you.
Old 07 Mar 2003, 02:08 PM   #12 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

lol thanks bye 2gangsta