ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Songs that make you think of your significant other/lovelife.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 Mar 2003, 05:24 AM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default Songs that make you think of your significant other/lovelife.

Are there any songs that you hear that make you think about your significant other? If you don't have a significant other, are there any songs that make you think of the current state of your lovelife?

For me, with the recent events I have gone through, I have found myself listening to (and actually liking) songs I wouldn't normally listen to (like).

I'll post a few of them to get things started.

Brian McKnight - Back At One
Christina Aquilera - Beautiful
Faith Hill - Breathe
J. Lo & LL Cool J - All I Have
K-Ci & Jo Jo - Tell Me It's Real
LeAnn Rimes - How Do I Live
Maxwell - Fortunate
R. Kelly - Honey Love
Scorpions - Lonely Nights
Shakira - The One

As you can see, music genre is not limited for this particular topic for me personally.

PS - Damn, that list got longer than I expected it would (and I didn't include ALL of the songs either lol).
Old 06 Mar 2003, 07:39 AM   #2 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

"My Ding-a-ling" by Chuck Berry
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 06 Mar 2003, 10:21 AM   #3 (permalink)
Amesha Spenta Of Elysium

Amesha Spenta is on a distinguished road

In The End- Linkin Park...that song just speaks to me about everything I have gone through in life, including the one person I did give my heart to (mind you I only gave that to one person, which sometimes I debate whether or not it was the right thing to do) and have left behind because I couldn't let him put me through hell anymore. One of the very few songs I have been able to pin point to any aspect of my life really.
How dare I forget...the same person also reminds me of another song. The smile has left your eyes by Asia.

Last edited by Amesha Spenta; 07 Mar 2003 at 01:23 PM.
Old 06 Mar 2003, 10:23 AM   #4 (permalink)
Married to a Wiccan

Taker&Flair fan is on a distinguished road

Anything by Janis Joplin, Barbra Striesand or Celiene Dion, since she sing them at least 1 a day and has all of thier albums

Hell is other People - Sartre

Old 06 Mar 2003, 11:45 AM   #5 (permalink)
RJ Knuckles

too many songs to single out by these artists:
Bryan Adams
K-Ci and Jo-Jo
Boyz II Men
LoneStar
Rod Stewart
Billy Joel
Backstreet Boys(i am getting bashed on this one)
Marc Anthony
Brian McKnight
many many other artists and songs

Old 06 Mar 2003, 03:05 PM   #6 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

mostly k-ci and jo jo songs
Old 06 Mar 2003, 04:53 PM   #7 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

1,000 miles by vanessa carlton always reminds me. It came out right when we first got together and I remember playing it for her before it was anywhere and saying it was great. Every time I hear it I think of her.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 06 Mar 2003, 04:58 PM   #8 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally posted by RJ Knuckles

Backstreet Boys(i am getting bashed on this one)
Not gonna get bashed by me, because while in the grocery store, or some other place that plays music, I'll hear a song of theirs and it reminds me sooo much of my girlfriend. I don't like the songs or anything, but they make me think of her.
Old 07 Mar 2003, 04:59 AM   #9 (permalink)
punished by Exo indefinitely for trying to stalk and for being a dork

Fallen Angel is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Fallen Angel Send a message via Yahoo to Fallen Angel

Criss Angel - Come Alive:
Mainly because it reflects much of how I feel in uncertain relationships, whether it be in doubt or emotional strain, for some reason I'm not aware of it myself, it just seems no matter how I feel loved or wanted by someone, I feel an emptiness.. almost a unseen void, possibly created from a past of losing loved ones, in some form or another, so I often keep guarded in those areas of surrender, commitment is just something I reserve for myself, is why I am only friends to those who think more of me, it's not something I can help, because I remain faithful towards my emotions, it's just all I have, when there is nothing else.

Garbage - #1 Crush:
My ex g/f loved this song, and used to play it often, she said it reminded her of me, and she is like one of my best friends right now, listening to it... just brings a slight smile, how someone I consider a friend now, thought that much of me, at one time, besides the lyrics make feel all tingly, no idea why.

Linkin Park - Somewhere I Belong: Reminds me of so much how I feel now in life, as if alone, like I don't belong anywhere, being so focused on my current goals, I feel it just projects me as being cold to those around me who may even care, but I keep headstrong, so I wouldn't have to be caught up in this later in life, if anything... I like to be prepared, since being left behind... just isn't my scene of choice.
~"The earth is full of kings and queens. They'll blind your eyes and steal your dreams. Kurt Cobain didn't make it... and left behind a generation of tortured souls. heed this warning."~
<center>
<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 9pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: darkblue">
<option>Nirvana - Heart-Shaped Box</option>
<option></option>
<option>She eyes me like a pisces when I am weak</option>
<option>I've been locked inside your Heart Shaped box for a week</option>
<option>I was drawn into your magnet tar pit trap</option>
<option>I wish I could eat your cancer when you turn back</option>
<option></option>
<option>Hey!</option>
<option>Wait!</option>
<option></option>
<option>I've got a new complaint</option>
<option>Forever in debt to your priceless advice</option>
<option></option>
<option>(Hate)</option>
<option>(Weight)</option>
<option></option>
<option></option>
<option>Hey!</option>
<option>Wait!</option>
<option></option>
<option>Meat-eating orchids forgive no one just yet</option>
<option>Cut myself angel's hair and baby's breath</option>
<option>Broken hymen of your highness I'm left black</option>
<option>Throw down your umbilical noose so I can climb right back -</option>
</select>

<center>

<center>I am now complete

Old 11 Mar 2003, 09:38 PM   #10 (permalink)
Olympic Quality H2O

Angle'sWaterboy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Angle'sWaterboy

definately train's drops of jupiter...thats me n my gf's song and anything by vanessa carleton...she rocks...anything by third eye blind reminds me of my ex and there is pretty much a song for everygirl ive ever liked...

thanks to takers bad girl

I've got gold! I've got gold! I've got gold! I've got gold! I've got gold! Yaaaaaaaaaaaayy!!!
Old 11 Mar 2003, 09:45 PM   #11 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Brandy - Have You Ever
Old 11 Mar 2003, 10:07 PM   #12 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

Just about anything from Entwine
Old 12 Mar 2003, 05:16 PM   #13 (permalink)
The Game!! That Damn Good

Triple H2 will become famous soon enoughTriple H2 will become famous soon enough

KIM BY EMINEM

wish the bitch would die

Im Riddle_Box

Quote:
Originally posted by Comedian KAM
Oh wow.......now your using my salad tossing joke.....come here little boy.....come sit on Kool Aids lapp and we will do the first thing that pops up!!!
If any Celebrity In my hitlist dies, I didnt do it, Fuck Off

<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">
<option>Hate List/TapOuts</option>
<option>TE69</option>
<option>Tig_Bitties</option>
<option>Mr_Submission</option>
<option>Angleswaterboy</option>
<option>BOSTON</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>2gangsta</option>

<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">

<option>Respect List</option>
<option>Da Loo</option>
<option>Sweet_Tooth</option>
<option>Sly As Hell</option>
<option>PsychoTaylor</option>
<option>Forgotten Sin</option>
<option>Truth</option>
<option>STICK</option>

<option>My Celebrity Hitlist</option>
<option>Eminem</option>
<option>Bill Gates</option>
<option>Shania Twain</option>
<option>Avril </option>
<option>Nsync</option>
<option>Backstreet Boys</option>
<option>Edge</option>
<option>Dr.Dre</option>
<option>Dixie Chicks</option> <option>50 Cent</option>

<option>Things That Suck</option>
<option>XBOX</option>
<option>Windows</option>
<option>Microsoft</option>
<option>Work</option>
<option>Boy/girlBands</option>
<option>Any Song By vanilla Ice</option>
<option>Billy Ray Cyrus</option>
<option>Napster And File Sharing Haters</option>
<option>President Bush</option> <option>Saddam Huessin</option>
<option>Computers</option>
<option>Homosexuals</option>
<option>Tupac Biters/Haters</option>
<option>Many More To Follow</option>

<option>CeleBrity Respect List</option>
<option>Tupac Shakur/Makaveli</option>
<option>Insane Clown Posse</option>
<option>Twizted</option>
<option>Chris Rock</option>
<option>Jim Carrey</option>
<option>Brock Lesnar</option>
<option>Richard Nixon</option>