ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Calm the fuck down mods. v.2

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Mar 2003, 05:26 PM   #1 (permalink)
Tig_Bitties

Default Calm the fuck down mods. v.2

Quote:
Originally posted by WhiteWolf
...read the rules buddy...if u wanna bash people...do it all in warzone...wanna flame people...do it all in warzone..that way...u don't have to get ur warning points up.

Simple...

-=-WhiteWolf-=-
IT was in the WarZone. That's the whole fucking point. Exodus was the one doing the bashing outside of the WZ.

Quote:
Shut up dude.
Who the fuck are you?

STOP CLOSING MY THREADS YOU MONKEY MODS, I AM TRYING TO MAKE A POINT

Old 05 Mar 2003, 05:27 PM   #2 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

LOL You will get Warning points for now LOL

Old 05 Mar 2003, 05:28 PM   #3 (permalink)
Dave's slave

WhiteWolf will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to WhiteWolf

k....one reason u got warning points...was cuz of ur sig...cuz u did diss forum leaders.

nuff said...

-=-WhiteWolf-=-
Old 05 Mar 2003, 05:29 PM   #4 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

I really have no idea what is going on here so I'll be over here until I figure it out...
Old 05 Mar 2003, 05:29 PM   #5 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

What about the nice big can of spam hes serving everyone? LOL

Old 05 Mar 2003, 05:29 PM   #6 (permalink)
Tig_Bitties

Well if the forum leader weren't monkies i wouldn't bash them so much.

Old 05 Mar 2003, 05:30 PM   #7 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:
Originally posted by Tig_Bitties
Well if the forum leader weren't monkies i wouldn't bash them so much.

Old 05 Mar 2003, 05:30 PM   #8 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Quote:
Originally posted by WhiteWolf
k....one reason u got warning points...was cuz of ur sig...cuz u did diss forum leaders.

nuff said...

-=-WhiteWolf-=-
Newsflash - you're not a forum leader...niether am i, the forum leader's are Kevin and William.

Dont worry Tig Bitties, you will get you're point's back.
Old 05 Mar 2003, 05:32 PM   #9 (permalink)
Tig_Bitties

Thank you Rock. At least we have 1 super mod that knows what he's doing.

Old 05 Mar 2003, 05:32 PM   #10 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

lol, keep digging your hole.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 05 Mar 2003, 05:32 PM   #11 (permalink)
Dave's slave

WhiteWolf will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to WhiteWolf

....moderators and admin and supermods lead the forums....in other words overseerz....nuff said

-=-WhiteWolf-=-
Old 05 Mar 2003, 05:32 PM   #12 (permalink)
Tig_Bitties

Quote:
Originally posted by XDS
lol, keep digging your hole.
keep digging your anus.

Old 05 Mar 2003, 05:33 PM   #13 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Right... Hey Tig, show me a link for the bahses in question. I'll take a look for you. No promises though
Old 05 Mar 2003, 05:37 PM   #14 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

look above ryan^

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 05 Mar 2003, 05:38 PM   #15 (permalink)
Tig_Bitties

^ yes look above, because you started it.

And i'll go find the links Ryan