ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

It's time to hate Johnny Blitz

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Mar 2003, 04:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Default It's time to hate Johnny Blitz

get in here and tell me a reason why i suck. i promise i won't get mad. i wanna know what my problems are so i can change them.

give me your best people, all for the sake of science.......

Old 05 Mar 2003, 04:40 PM   #2 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Whh hates you?
Old 05 Mar 2003, 04:43 PM   #3 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Ummmm You suck cause you post here.....and the only way I see you fixing it is leaving.....

There you go....I solved the problem and killed the thread all in one....

Old 05 Mar 2003, 04:45 PM   #4 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Quote:
Originally posted by Sweet Tooth
Whh hates you?
i hope nobody does, but i wanna learn what my problems are so i can fix em.

thanks KAM

Old 05 Mar 2003, 04:49 PM   #5 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally posted by Johnny Blitz
thanks KAM
Anytime........... Dont mention it buddy.

Old 05 Mar 2003, 04:49 PM   #6 (permalink)
Kevin Garnett

The Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via MSN to The Big Ticket

I don't hate u and i don't think u suck either...

Go Timberwolves!
Old 05 Mar 2003, 04:50 PM   #7 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

SOMEBODY TELL ME WHY I'M A BASTARD YOU STUPID COCKSMOKERS!!!!!!!!!

does that add any fuel to the hate fire??

Old 05 Mar 2003, 04:51 PM   #8 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:
SOMEBODY TELL ME WHY I'M A BASTARD YOU STUPID COCKSMOKERS!!!!!!!!!

does that add any fuel to the hate fire??
You have cocksmokers and fuel on the mind? You a sick fucker arent you?

Old 05 Mar 2003, 04:51 PM   #9 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

I am not a hater. Johnny you do not suck atleast I dont think you do.

Old 05 Mar 2003, 04:52 PM   #10 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

I hate you........ just because I can.
Old 05 Mar 2003, 04:54 PM   #11 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

my experiment failed

i'm sad yet happy

Old 05 Mar 2003, 04:57 PM   #12 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:
my experiment failed

i'm sad yet happy
Well I solved your little problem...........but for some reason.....I doubt youl heed my advice.

Old 05 Mar 2003, 05:00 PM   #13 (permalink)
Administrator

skylight has disabled reputation

i cannot explain why i hate you. its like how the fans hate kurt angle, and say that he sucks. i duno.

just playing, i dont hate you.
Old 05 Mar 2003, 05:34 PM   #14 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

If I new you I could probably tell you in more way in one why you suck. But since I don't I can't. Unless you want me to make some stuff up.
Old 05 Mar 2003, 05:51 PM   #15 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

i hate you cuz you wouldnt sign the pre nup and then dis my man tooth